Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Ecig Canada electronic cigarette e-cig e-liquid ejuice vaping.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Haze Vape

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joytech eRoll

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joytech eRoll

Condition: Like New

Known Flaws: none

Description: This is the joytech eRoll. It comes with two batteries, two unopened tanks, and one unopened low resistance ego-c style atomizer, plus the pcc and charging cord for it.

Both batteries are about 90mAh, and i have used it daily, and it is still going strong. The second battery has not been put into use yet. I am moving onto other things now, after having this for a month.

There is nothing wrong with the PCC. It has not been dropped, or had any liquid damage in it (i baby my stuff). If you would like a black ego-c cone and base for the ego threading i can include that (brand new) for a extra $5.00

Please take special note:
    1) The price listed includes only the basic put-in-a-envelope-slap-a-stamp-on-it-then-mail
    2) If you want tracking, then i think it is more then fair at this price to ask for a additional $12 for shipping (as that is how much it will cost using my business account)

Price: $45.00

Shipping: Add on's such as tracking will be paid by the buyer for a additional cost of $12.

I Will ship Immediately (within 24 hours) upon confirmation the money transfer has be complete

Payment accepted: PayPal (though it is more a pain in the butt for me), Email Bank Transfer

Photo's:
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might consider this for a friend, how is the battery life on that for a noob ?, 1-3 Hours you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csmoka View Post
    i might consider this for a friend, how is the battery life on that for a noob ?, 1-3 Hours you think?
    Not sure if you mean the pcc or the eroll itself, so i will answer it this way and hope i myself do not get confussing:

The eroll battery itself is rated at 90/mAh so for a chain vapor like myself i was getting forty minutes before i needed to go through the thirty minute charge cylce.

The Pcc is rated at 1000/mAh so i was getting about day/ day and half out of it.

Now if a n00b was to use it as i started doing: Vape with it till you got your "nic fix" then imediatley put it back in the pcc i was getting about 24 hours before the pcc had to be charged.

That is the beauty about the eroll, it's pcc has been designed to be a 'drop in charger' meaning you can put the eroll in there at any time. Also as the pcc is charging the eroll can be charged as well (much like the joytech pass through idea)

Lastly to assure there was no wear on the internal seals, when i was storing in in my pocket or desk i would set it so the charging port was facing upwards
    Last edited by WolfeReign; 01-31-2013 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Hope this helped
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm sent....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonavapealot View Post
    Pm sent....
    PM sent back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Joytech eRoll

Quote Originally Posted by Csmoka View Post
    I got the eroll as a noob, it was my first pv. Still love the heck out of it. I was pretty intimidated by all the different tanks, atties, etc. The eroll is dead easy to use, and imo, is a pretty satisfying vape.

It's also awesome for stealth vaping.

Sent from my treehouse using cans and string.

Everything tastes better from a bunny head!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Just had ro leave a comment saying i love your tapatalk signarure lol

sent from a grumpy old wolf's paws on his phone......yes he is trying to act special and cool............... .is it working?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks I actually work in tech support for Telus Mobility, so it's kinda apt as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Thanks I actually work in tech support for Telus Mobility, so it's kinda apt as well.

LMFAO and you know it too! back in 2000 to 2002 i worked at Teletech in Timmins Ontario and our client was Nextel (which odd enough is the USA company that operates telus -- so we were told by the telus deals we were given) I feel your pain as a CSR.

oddly enough i am using a Telus Galaxy phone....well until this Sunday anyway as with my calling habits having skype on it and using wifi is by far the easier choice for me.

We should swap some of the more comical/interesting stories that has happened through working with the public in a CSR (or Tech) capacity

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, but then I'll lose all pretense at my awesome techy powers if I admit they amount to "have you restarted yet"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast