Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Canada electronic cigarette ecig e-cig e-liquid ejuice.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Evapers

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esmoke shop in Ottawa

Just recently an ecig retailer opened a store front in Ottawa, called Smoke FX on Carling Ave. I bought an ego clearo kit from them for $50 which has turned out to be a good deal. As they are new, they need to expand their stock. Riight now, they are only selling a couple of models. They threw in a bottle of "tobacco" juice which was awful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to hear of new places opening and also glad they are selling at a decent price point. Oh welcome to the site.

Do you know where on Carling or at least give a general area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked it out, the site looks pretty bare bones but what they do carry seems to be well priced. The starter kits contain more than enough to get newbies up and running and keep them happy.

I looked up the address on google maps, they're a few blocks east of Maitland.
    Just a lazy cat in a dog eat dog world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fwiw, I went in looking for some atomizer heads for my startdusts, another battery and maybe to try a different clearo. They gave me the wrong heads for the stardust, they didn't know what capacity the only battery option they had was, and only one option for clearomizers. The owner wasn't around at the time, but I gotta say his minions didn't seem to know the product very well. All told not a great experience for me.

That said, my hat's off to him for having balls o' steel. Opening a brick and mortar e-cig shop's gotta take some kohones. I know the place is still pretty new, and one of the guys there seemed like he was in training. Hopefully they'll start getting a decent selection of products and juices in. I'd love to support a local brick and mortar place.

Honestly, what I think they SHOULD do is set up some couches, tables, chairs and maybe a pot of coffee in there. Get a local group of guys in there on a regular basis just shooting the crap and I bet they'd do awesome business. As it is there's only a tiny counter off in the corner of a big open area. It looks barren!

Anyway, best of luck to 'em. I hope it works out well for them. I'll go back in a few months and see how they're getting on. Hopefully they stick around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven’t I seen this under a different name?

http://smokefx.ca/shop/power-tube-ki...ble-voltage-2/

MODS: 2X Bear Brass Mods TI 18650`s, Bear Brass Mods stainless 18500, Paps Stainless V2.5, Nemesis stainless, Poldiac stainless, bagau Ti 18500, B&J MOD, Diablo Hybrid, GUS Mod, DZ Nutz DNA30, Silver MODS DNA30. Attys: RSM Rocket, GOC H-Atty, JM22, Doc Dave Stem Turbine, Doc Dave Bliss, Doc Dave Mini-B, 2X Origen`s, Vela hybrid Dripper. Liquid: DSV, Mac Vape and Kubrick! Always more in the mail!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL yeah, I think it's a LavaTube clone of some sort. Not a bad price though. A good way to get a newbie into the more advanced mods and it comes with a lot of other stuff too.
    Just a lazy cat in a dog eat dog world.