Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Canada electronic cigarette ecig e-cig e-liquid ejuice.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Maple Leaf Vapes

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Kick from Evolv vs The Others

Hey Guys im hoping to get a quick answer Before i make an order here,

Now i see there is three other one's like the "The Kick from Evolv" Sigelei Kick Clone and the SMOKTECH "THE KICK"

Now my Question is this what is the right choice and what is the next best thing ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only used the Sigelei kick just for the sake of trying it and pretty much instantly wanted to get rid of it. I'd rather just have a pure mech and vape above the wattage it supports most of the time. I haven't used a real kick, but I'm pretty sure the Sigelei is lower quality. The numbers also aren't labelled on the dial, which is a tad annoying and the first thing I noticed is that I could hear the rattlesnake noise from the PWM at a lower frequency like a lot of cheap VV/VW devices.

Personally my general opinion is that if you want the original, it's generally always higher quality, but if you're on a budget and want to try something out, the clones generally work almost as well.

There's also the Kick 2, which is essentially the same with some minor improvements.