Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Canada electronic cigarette ecig e-cig e-liquid ejuice.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Artistic vape

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madz Modz Co-op

DISCLAIMER:
    CO-OPs are buyer beware. If a CO-OP goes bad, there is nothing WackedOutEcig staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact Nicklfire. CO-OPs are not considered an WackedOutEcig activity nor approved by WackedOutEcig. WackedOutEcig does review all CO-OPs before posting but this is in no way shape or form of liability. The review is only meant to verify the CO-OP is in compliance to rules established in the CO-OP section. ONLY participate in a CO-OP if you are willing to accept total loss.

I've been talking with Eddie from Madz Mods about this co-op for a little while now and I'm super excited to announce this.

First off:
    The Nzonic III with the Nzonic Flat top cap.
    This Mod is awesome! It's built to last and hits like a freight train. It's lovingly designed and built by Eddie out of stainless steel & brass with copper pins in his shop in Manila, Philippines. Every one is serialized, has a beautiful Philippine sun engraved on the top cap and has a blue or green Swarovski crystal embedded in the perfectly designed magnetic switch. it comes with two telescoping battery tubes to accommodate everything from an 18350 to an 18650 with a kick.

Now here's the coolest part. The Nzonic usually comes with a beveled top cap and there is a flat top cap available that usually sells for about ~$40-50 extra. Eddie has been kind enough to get us an exclusive (for now) run of the Nzonic with the flat top cap already included instead of the standard beveled top cap! Just for this Wacked Out co-op!

I personally have this mod and can attest to it's awesomeness. Seriously… I like it so much I'm getting a second one!

The price we've worked out for the co-op has worked out to $161 with an MOQ of 10
    If for some reason we hit 15 or 20 units the price WILL go down. Tell your friends!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nzonic.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	2335

Name:	flatcap.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	2336

Phil Busardo's take on the Nzonic III:

Next Up:
    The brand spanking new Reactor I and Reactor II
    The Reactor I is a two post rebuildable atomizer with a really innovative post design. The Negative post is actually milled directly from the same peice of stainless steel as the rest of the base so it's much more robust than similar atomizers. According to Eddie this increases the conductivity of the post. More conductivity, less voltage drop! The top cap of the Reactor I is milled to match perfectly with the look of the Nzonic III with beveled edges in the centre.

The Reactor II is identical to the Reactor I save for three things. 1) It has THREE posts for making dual coils. The negative posts are similarly both milled from the same piece of stainless and 2) The top cap has a less beveled design and is more squared off. 3) The Reactor II has ONE air hole. There is a small tool mark on the opposite side of the air hole to allow you to drill out the second air hole. If for whatever reason you don't have a drill I can drill out the second air hole for you before shipping. My smallest cobalt bit is 1/16". I can go bigger but I personally find two holes at 1/16" is about as airy as I would ever want my draw.

Additionally both Reactors are brushed stainless despite how shiny they look in the photo below (those are both prototype photos as I can't find any decent photos of the things in the wild). They are both 16mm in diameter and would look great on any 14500 mod.

The Reactor I and II are BOTH $37 a piece with an MOQ of 25 each.

Name:	reactor1&2a.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	2337

Name:	REACTOR1&2.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	2338

Finally:
    We've got the Madz Modz Silo, Piston and the Afterburn drip tips! Unlike some "stainless steel" drip tips I've bought these beauties are the real deal. No chrome plated brass junk trying to pass itself off as polished stainless here. These are beautiful drip tips with a large opening perfect for dripping your favourite juice directly into your Reactor or any atomizer of choice.

Name:	Tips.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	2339

These Drip Tips are a complete steal at $11 a piece with an MOQ of 25 per.

Build your dream Nzonic with a matching Atty and drip tip or just be the first one on your block with a Reactor or Piston. It's up to you!

Now, you may have read my post in the recent poll Nicklfire posted about co-ops. This is my first co-op and I'm hoping that I've estimated all duty/taxes and shipping costs correctly. In the event that I haven't, anything left over will go directly to Nicklfire & Wacked Out for giveaways etc.

I'm hoping you're all as excited about this as I am. I'm going to see how things are going in a week or so but for now I'm planning on closing the co-op on Wednesday, August 7th with invoices going out that evening and payment due the following Monday. (Is it already July 19th?) That gives us a little over two weeks to get up to MOQ.

I prefer Interac EMT over PayPal as I run a non vape related online store via my PayPal and honestly can't afford to have it shut down. If you MUST use PayPal you can, but of course PLEASE for the love of all that is holy don't mention ANYTHING about E-cigs or vape stuff.

SO
    Here's the link to the form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fDB...e62j4/viewform

Shipping Info Form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17x6...J38Ks/viewform

Here's the spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing

If you have any further questions or if I forgot something please be gentle. As I said before, it's my first time.
    Last edited by Panic; 07-23-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Added private shipping form to increase security

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Co-op Rules and Guidelines
    I am not responsible if items get seized at the border. Should a shipment get seized I will refund what I can. However should we not receive a refund from the supplier I am not responsible for this amount. In other words co-ops are at your own risk and should there be a seizure it is not the responsibility of the organizer (Me) to refund money already paid to the supplier (however shipping costs within Canada will be refunded).

Shipping within Canada is at your own risk. For items where shipping snail mail this means there is no tracking! Should an item be lost in the mail it is not the fault of the supplier. If you want guarantees on your shipping you need to choose expedited parcel or xpress post. Anything without tracking or insurance is at your own risk. I am not responsible for replacing items lost in the mail system. However if Canada Post loses something that has tracking and insurance I will work with them to get your money refunded.

Quality of items may vary. I will check everything over before it’s shipped out but obviously I cannot guarantee that things like atomizers work (I’d have to do more than a visual inspection for this). If you have problems with a product you receive please contact me immediately! I will do my best to get a hold of the supplier and try and get a replacement, however I cannot guarantee one. Generally we will be getting new to the market items that have been tried out by other people but in some cases they are brand new and do not have review yet. I cannot guarantee any products, but again I will do my best to ensure everything sent out looks well visually and if there are problems try and work it out with the supplier.

You must be committed to the co-ops you sign up for! You may back out at any time before you send me payment. However after you pay me I will not refund your money. In sending me a payment you are agreeing to see the co-op through to the end. If there are extreme circumstances please contact me.

Payments should be made by Interac EMT whenever possible. PayPal will be accepted but only on a very limited basis. This is to keep things streamlined and easy for me. If sending a payment through PayPal DO NOT MENTION ECIGs of any sort. If you do, I will remove you from the co-op and you will not be able to participate in future co-ops. This is due to PayPal not allowing ecig transactions, and they will ban accounts for doing so.

Prices on products are determined by supplier cost, shipping cost to my house and incidentals (importation fees etc.). If you have any sort of issue please message me directly.
    If you have ANY issues at all during a co-op please message me directly either on Wacked Out (my user name is “Panic”) or Facebook. Please do not make posts to either places without speaking to me first; any post like this will be deleted. This isn’t meant to be censorship but rather a way to keep drama to a minimum. I want to hear all concerns and complaints, I am not out to steal anyone’s money or rip people off, I have a genuine interest in providing products to people at discounted prices. I like to hear concerns and comments to help improve anything in the future.

I am merely a human being. I may make mistakes, however I will be vigilant in trying not to! I also have a full time job. Please be patient with co-ops as I may not be able to get items shipped out ASAP after receiving them. My day job comes first. I will however keep you up to date on what is happening with all shipments. Tracking from the supplier will be shared and tracking for packages to you will be shared individually where applicable. If you are not willing to accept delays please do participate in the co-op (delays however will not be long on my end, a week at most).
    Last edited by Panic; 07-19-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Madz Modz - Everything! - Co-op

Evil tempter!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starrlamia View Post
    Evil tempter!
    Mmmhmmm

I told myself I'm not buying anything till after Vapecan and now you post this.

Spent on Vaping - $3759.62

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up an Nzonic last month and it's definitely a beautiful piece. Don't really need another mod as I picked up a Sentinel at the same time, but was wondering if you could do one offs for the top cap.

eVic, Nzonic v3, Sentinel v3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phunksouljah View Post
    was wondering if you could do one offs for the top cap.
    Not at this particular time. Perhaps I'll do a co-op with the flat top cap separately and maybe the silver contact upgrade in the future. I was debating doing the co-op with the regular Nzonic and including the flat top cap as a separate item but Eddie gave me such a great deal with the flat top cap included I couldn't pass it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d down for a Reactor II, piston and Afterburn tips!
    I’d snag a Nzonic III if I wasn’t overloaded with Mod’s right now.

MODS: 2X Bear Brass Mods TI 18650`s, Bear Brass Mods stainless 18500, Paps Stainless V2.5, Nemesis stainless, Poldiac stainless, bagau Ti 18500, B&J MOD, Diablo Hybrid, GUS Mod, DZ Nutz DNA30, Silver MODS DNA30. Attys: RSM Rocket, GOC H-Atty, JM22, Doc Dave Stem Turbine, Doc Dave Bliss, Doc Dave Mini-B, 2X Origen`s, Vela hybrid Dripper. Liquid: DSV, Mac Vape and Kubrick! Always more in the mail!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaper_Dave View Post
    I’d down for a Reactor II, piston and Afterburn tips!
    I’d snag a Nzonic III if I wasn’t overloaded with Mod’s right now.
    feel free to send me a mod to free up space....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the event someone just wants drip tips I've amended the form to include snail mail as an option. The cost will be under $5. Just be aware that there won't be any tracking or insurance on these items.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added a few details to the description of the Reactor I & II

TL;DR
    Both have brushed finish and 16mm diameter. RII has one air hole with a small tool mark opposite to drill your own.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast