Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Ecig Canada electronic cigarette e-cig e-liquid ejuice vaping.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pacific Smoke

User Tag List

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Funkworth's Olde-Timey Pearisian Elixer - A 'FunkSauce' by: FunkyVapes

UPDATE! November 30th, 2013

Hey All!

So, over the last couple months I had to transition away from the lists - simply because I now carry so many flavours that the list format just didn't make sense anymore. To keep growing and providing juice to all my wonderful fans I had to get bigger. I had a website made, but I just didn't have the time to manage it while making literally hundreds of bottles of juice a day.

My juice is now available through www.vapemeet.ca - in the store section. Here you can buy as much as you'd like and not worry about waiting or signing up to lists - it's all in stock! Now, I don't want to take away from the importance of WackedOut and the lists, we all know I wouldn't be here today without the format, and without all of your support. The company just got so big so fast, and it continues to grow all the time.

The first thing you might notice is that the price went up a bit. This is not out of greed. With expansion comes bigger costs. All of my labels are being converted to not only be waterproof, but to include all the necessary safety information and ingredients as well as expiry dates. This effort is to ensure that as regulations come, FunkSauce will be ready to meet them. Don't worry though, all of the beautiful artwork by AKphotos will remain on the labels, it's just now they have a frame of useful information around them

With the increase of price though, comes a few other added bonuses. First off, shipping will be cheaper as we have introduced flat rates. So instead of $14.00, you only pay $10.00 for standard. You can upgrade if you wish, but if you want to let the mailman steep your juice you can save some dough. Speaking of steeping - you all know that FunkSauce tastes the best after a long steep, and since the stock is already made, you can be sure that your juice will be that much closer to perfection when you receive it (remember, we now have expiry dates).

Finally, for the good of the nation, I am a 100% legitimate business. I pay taxes, keep books and contribute to the vape community and the community at large. I'm doing everything I can to meet the government in the middle and operate FunkSauce like any other business. So the price may have went up a bit, but it's all going to the greater good.

So, where does this leave us? The good news is that the new labels should be up and out by Christmas, probably even earlier than that. Stock levels are high and we're going to keep ramping up to ensure that you can get your FunkSauce whenever you want it! In the mean time, I will continue to hang out here, and on VapeMeet - as well as all the usual facebook and ECF haunts. I will be getting back in the review and video game to better serve all the fans and customers and have some huge political plans in the works! You'll be left jaw-dropped.

Thanks once again for making this possible everyone. You've made my dreams come true and I love you all! I'll keep making your taste buds happy for decades to come!

Vape Groovily, my friends.

Charlie;
    FunkyVapes

UPDATE!

The Official DFOPE List is now Live!

You can read about the process and order it from here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xTQ...CWG-o/viewform

Everything below this lovely dotted line is the Original announcement, the link above ^ is where to get your DFOPE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Folks,

It's that time!

The official release of "Dr. Funkworth's Olde-Timey Pearisian Elixer" - AKA 'Spiced Pear'!!! (Credit goes to Jacq for the clever name )

Pearl Necklace has been a huge success judging by the response in the threads and the overwhelming amount of support from the community, AKA you gals and fellas! I can't thank you enough but I will sure try. That being said, at the end of this post there will be a great giveaway - no purchase necessary!

So, the details on DFOPE ( that's D-FOPE, not DOPE :P )

This one has been getting some intense reviews from those who have tried it. I like to give away a bit of juice here and there with the Pearl orders, but since I only stock 30ml bottles it's not really possible to give everyone a taste. I assure you that outside of my beta-testing friends the selection is random, so don't be offended if you haven't received any yet - I still love ya!

The flavour itself is simple in principle but it comes across stellar! There is a fantastic Canadian review of it on the YouTube that I will humbly omit, but you all know who did it . DFOPE is little more than a spiced, baked pear kind of flavour that will excite dessert and fruit aficionados alike. My favourite juice has been Heather's Heavenly Vapes' 'Cinful Pear' for some time, and while it inspired this creation, the two are worlds apart. I personally get Pear up front, then some pastry flavourings followed by a pleasant lingering of vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Like all my juices, DFOPE was designed and blended using iGo-L silica dripping atomizers for the best taste possible. Unlike Pearl Necklace though, DFOPE works exceptionally well in Genesis atomizers and dare I say... CLEAROMIZERS! That's right, I have tried DFOPE in clearos and it tastes pretty great. I know a lot of you enjoyed your Pearls in clearos, but it never really jived with me - I'm proud to say that if you enjoyed your Pearls in a clearo, you'll be even more satisfied with the Pear!

Now, DFOPE will work just like Pearl Necklace in terms of the list, with exception to this first batch. As a release flavour, to keep things smooth and get the first batch out to those who need some (or more )I will be making 100 bottles this week (I'm making and steeping them now actually).

These 100 bottles will be sold at the same low price of $10/30mls and are subject to the typical $14 XpressPost shipping from Canada Post.

To make things super easy, I will be using all the data I have been compiling while making Pearl Necklace. This data has indicated that about 67% of you enjoy 12mg (yes, I controlled for juice quantity by simply using individual customers instead of bottle counts). The remaining majority of you seem to enjoy the opposite ends of the spectrum at 6mg and 18mg. So, for now I will be opening up the list to 50 bottles of 12mg, and 25 bottles each of 6mg and 8mg.

Once this batch is out the door, I will be able to invest in bulk DFOPE supplies and an entirely separate little chemistry set so the Pearls and Pears shall never mix, as well as larger batch bottles. Once I have the new set in, I will open a typical list where you can order your 8mg, 10mg, 24mg and of course anything in-between. I understand this format won't work for everyone, but for the first list it's the way she goes.

I will ask that you simply reply to this thread with your quantity and strengths in this format:

__ x 6 mg
    __ x 12mg
    __ x 18mg

=

__ 6 mg remaining
    __ 12 mg remaining
    __ 18 mg remaining

For the second half, simply subtract your count from the previous ones so we can have a running total (I will try to update the thread depending on how fast things go.

After you reply, shoot me a quick email at: FunkSauceVapes@gmail.com and be sure to include:

Your Full Name
    Your Screen Name
    Your Address
    Your Order Quantities

Once everything is sold, I will send out payment invoices via email, pack them up all at once and mail them out.

How's that sound? If it's too messy, let me know (keep in mind this is a one-time deal, subsequent lists will be just like Pearl Necklace).

Now, aboot that contest... CONTEST

I will gladly give away 5 bottles each of Pearl Necklace, Dr. Funkworth's Olde-Timey Pearisian Elixer and my newest and unreleased flavour, 'Valhalla' to one lucky winner! That's 15 bottles of juice! These bottles will be in the strength of your choice. To enter, just make a post in this thread and be sure to include the word "PearShare" in it - as well as a big thankyou to Shawn (AKA, Nicklfire) - the admin of this forum for letting me work with ya'll. You can only enter once, and feel free to include your entry in the same post as your order. I will number each post as they come in, and when we sell all the bottles, I will randomly draw the winner and post the whole process live and un-edited on YouTube. I am also going to do a similar contest for every list of juice from here on out!

Again, I can't thank you all enough for your patience, support and the good times to bring me. I know you'll enjoy my latest creation

All the best,

Charlie;
    FunkyVapes

F.A.Q. (Already, haha)

Q: Can I combine shipping with my Pearl Necklace Order?

A: I am still pondering the logistics of this, because the two lists will be made separately. For this current batch, it will be entirely separate, but I suppose in future orders I will have an option to combine shipping on the order forms to save cash, but you'd have to wait for the other list to go out in that case. I still maintain that the juice is priced reasonably enough to justify the shipping so long as you order a couple bottles

PRIZE UPDATE!

What a delight! It seems our prize has gotten even bigger! Mr. Dyson - otherwise known as 'TheSnake' has generously donated a new iGo-L to the prize pool! Thanks so much duder! So not only will the lucky winner get some juice, they will have what is in my opinion the best bang for your buck atomizer on the market, and the one that I personally test all of my juice creations on!

Thanks again buddy - what a generous offer!
    Last edited by FunkyVapes; 11-30-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, also PearShare and cheers to the admins for making this happen. Looking forward to trying it, bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woot presents!
    Pearshare, thanks Shawn, and funky...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    __ x 6 mg
    3 x 12mg
    __ x 18mg

=

25 6 mg remaining
    47 12 mg remaining
    25 18 mg remaining

pearshare omg I wants me some Valhalla

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks already Rob and Jacq!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *fingers-crossed* Pearshare, huge shout out to Shawn for this forum! thank you Funky!! *fingers-crossed*
    Last edited by pixiedust; 06-17-2013 at 03:32 PM.

REDUX VAPERS ! 4-4639 6th St NE Calgary! https://www.facebook.com/Reduxvapers & http://reduxvapers.com

ALBERTA VAPERS on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/551645301569428/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [PearShare] I need more Dr. Funkworth. The Dr. has prescribed him[PearShare]self as the cure, thus he must be ta[PearShare]ken liberally throughout the day until symptoms lessen or a sense of [PearShare] tranquility permanently descends.

PearShare.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pearshare!!! Thanks to Shawn and Funky for being so incredibly awesome!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4__ x 12mg

=

25__ 6 mg remaining
    43__ 12 mg remaining
    25__ 18 mg remaining

Forgot to add "Pearshare" and a HUGE thanks to Shawn for letting Charlie get his juice to the masses!
    Last edited by NPGinWPG; 06-17-2013 at 05:32 PM.
    "He sewed his eyes shut, because he is afraid to see" - Trent Reznor

Arcanum Elixirs
    https://www.facebook.com/arcanumelixirs
    Life is too short to vape crappy juice !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just gotta show me up, don't'cha NPG.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast