Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Canada electronic cigarette ecig e-cig e-liquid ejuice.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Juicy E Juice

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madz Modz N-Zonic III

I was browsing around looking for any place that happened to have the nzonic v3 in stock and happened across vapersphere in Australia. The prices aren't too bad so I emailed the owner Ben about shipping to Canada. Ben just updated his site with shipping to Canada ~$50 via DHL. He also currently only accepts payment via Paypal.

Now, my understanding was that PayPal won't work for ecig vendors. I've also never had a good experience with DHL. (a $25 tshirt I ordered from the states delivered via DHL had a $60 charge for customs processing)

Are there any vendors in Canada that carry the nzonic? I have a good friend who's heading to the Philippines soon so I may have him pick up an nzonic while he's there… or should I just bite the bullet and give Ben my money?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madz Modz N-Zonic III

I hate paying for shipping so I am bias but $50 for shipping a $225 mod seems high. I also hate Dhl as they always have their hand out at the door.

So if you can wait I would suggest that. I have seen them floating around on classy on FB.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering their price for the mod is only $165 AUD the total with shipping is ~$215 CDN. Still pretty good for a $225 mod. Ugh. I might just bite the bullet this weekend and do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I was browsing around looking for any place that happened to have the nzonic v3 in stock and happened across vapersphere in Australia. The prices aren't too bad so I emailed the owner Ben about shipping to Canada. Ben just updated his site with shipping to Canada ~$50 via DHL. He also currently only accepts payment via Paypal.

Now, my understanding was that PayPal won't work for ecig vendors. I've also never had a good experience with DHL. (a $25 tshirt I ordered from the states delivered via DHL had a $60 charge for customs processing)

Are there any vendors in Canada that carry the nzonic? I have a good friend who's heading to the Philippines soon so I may have him pick up an nzonic while he's there… or should I just bite the bullet and give Ben my money?

I just placed an order with them and it was $35 AUD for DHL shipping also there is a 5% off code NV5%
    I have used paypal for all of my out of Canada and US Ecig purchases, Have also had 3 shipments come DHL with no Duty fees

Spent on Vaping - $3759.62

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubbie View Post
    I hate paying for shipping so I am bias but $50 for shipping a $225 mod seems high.
    DO NOT order anything from the Philippines then, cheapest quote for shipping was $60US and another was $75US

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just placed my order. Couldn't wait for the weekend. Thanks for the push SykoJoe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Just placed my order. Couldn't wait for the weekend. Thanks for the push SykoJoe
    No problem Woke up this morning to a tracking number and the package was already leaving Australia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madz Modz N-Zonic III

FYI. You can do your own customs processing easily so if DHL asks for money you can tell them to stuff it. It's really not that hard , just do a bit of googling.

Enthusiast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who like the look of the Nzonic, but not the price...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3414-2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	1841 Nzonic Clone Head $8
    http://www.exhalevapors.com/Sigelei_...3_8_p/3414.htm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3414-3.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	1842 Sigelei #19 $34.98
    http://www.exhalevapors.com/Sigelei_...l_p/7319.1.htm

w/coupon code "VaporJoes11Percent" + $3.99 delivery to Canada = $42.24 USD shipped

I'm still waiting for mine. So, I'm not sure if the Nzonic head will help reduce the gap that the stock head leaves, but it sure is nice looking! It should hold me over until my Nzonic v3 arrives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madz Modz N-Zonic III

Thanks for the links. I think I'm just gonna get another cheap mech mod to go along with my Natural. For a while I've really wanted a Poldiac / Roller etc but I'm just not sure i can justify the price to myself anymore. It's fun having rare stuff I guess, and I know the quality is better but is it 200$ and stressing out over checking the same websites every single day better ? Probably not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast