Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Ecig Canada electronic cigarette e-cig e-liquid ejuice vaping.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Evapers

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolvape.ca

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coolvape.ca

Has any body from Calgary heard of coolvape? Prices are good. And they do local pick up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not being afraid of what other people think is a good thing. Constantly telling other people this, however, is a red flag, signalling that you're not focused on the vital truths you are championing so much as the reactions you get from telling them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coolvape.ca

Thanks

I think I might have to give them a try. I will let everyone know what I think when I do.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an FYI. I know someone is battling them right now about battery authenticity

The owners claims their AW IMRs are real when in fact they are fakes. The customer has got AW directly involved and AW has said they are fakes.

Fake batteries are dangerous batteries

Ignorant asshole store owners are worse.

Then there's flat-out liars

Beware of coolvape

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D113 View Post
    Just an FYI. I know someone is battling them right now about battery authenticity The owners claims their AW IMRs are real when in fact they are fakes. The customer has got AW directly involved and AW has said they are fakes. Fake batteries are dangerous batteries Ignorant asshole store owners are worse. Then there's flat-out liars Beware of coolvape
    Some may like him, i do not, nor do i like paying for 10ml and getting only 6ml instead. the list goes on, but for now i will say i took a swing past his page and saw this:

If these were IMR or even AW's, then where is the sticker? Where is the computer print in a specific font? Makes me worried now as i got these from cool vape: guess it is high time to get the purple EFest 18650's for my nemises and King....
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered some juices from coolvape, juices are terrible, very perfumy, all have a buttery undertone, cleaned and cleaned my tanks and wicks and could not get the taste out... Bottles are 10 ml but I think they are way way less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tutor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking at recent replies i think this is still a current thread so hopefully i'm not bumping it up randomly. maybe i've had terrible fortunes entering into vaping after reading the last couple negative comments about this place when i thought it was fairly decent and legit. i figured it was legit because the first place a family member went to, hemp roots, was god awful selling knock off or 'franchised' evod kits for $100.00 while coolvape has legit ones for half that and everything else hemp roots sells is marked up and the 'franchised' equivalents, i went in to buy a standard evod tank and paid 9 bucks but it's junk since it doesn't even work with the official kanger coils. coolvape has them around 6 and they are the real tanks with real coils.

hemp roots juices are $10 for 10ml and $20 for 30ml and comparing the 10ml bottles against each other there was no real difference in liquid amounts but i would believe they aren't the full 10ml amount at either, just cheaper prices at coolvape. i also preferred the flavor of coolvapes tobacco juices, i've tried some of the others and they are kinda iffy like cherry cola, vanilla cupcake, harvest berry which tastes like powedered kool-aid and grape ice but i disliked the grape ice mainly because i've always hated menthol and thought i'd try it once to make up my mind. the orange creamsicle seemed to be pretty spot on and the cotton candy was alright, a bit feint but not repugnant.

i bought a spinner and x jet and mini pro tank 2 from coolvape, the authenticity label on the mini pro tank 2 checked out at kangers website and while i have no idea how to verify the other two the xjet came in original packaging and the spinner looks exactly like all the official imagery i could find, all of these items were either at market price or a little below. the owner, wei i think his name is, showed me how to use all this shit and didn't just push me out the door so it seemed to be a really positive experience all things considered (that it's not a brick and mortar store, probably why it keeps overhead down and blatant price gouging). either i haven't gone deep enough into the vaping culture which is possible or i'm comparing a very bad vendor/experience against a lesser evil but my experience with coolvape has been positive. i do know after this last batch of juices that i will need to start ordering from different vendors because there is something odd about the flavours but i guess i'm getting what i pay for. not sure if anyone knows other b&m stores in calgary but i'd be curious to know, otherwise comparing coolvape vs hemp roots there's no comparison and coolvape is far and away better.
    Last edited by Sluggo; 04-13-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    looking at recent replies i think this is still a current thread so hopefully i'm not bumping it up randomly. maybe i've had terrible fortunes entering into vaping after reading the last couple negative comments about this place when i thought it was fairly decent and legit. i figured it was legit because the first place a family member went to, hemp roots, was god awful selling knock off or 'franchised' evod kits for $100.00 while coolvape has legit ones for half that and everything else hemp roots sells is marked up and the 'franchised' equivalents, i went in to buy a standard evod tank and paid 9 bucks but it's junk since it doesn't even work with the official kanger coils. coolvape has them around 6 and they are the real tanks with real coils.

hemp roots juices are $10 for 10ml and $20 for 30ml and comparing the 10ml bottles against each other there was no real difference in liquid amounts but i would believe they aren't the full 10ml amount at either, just cheaper prices at coolvape. i also preferred the flavor of coolvapes tobacco juices, i've tried some of the others and they are kinda iffy like cherry cola, vanilla cupcake, harvest berry which tastes like powedered kool-aid and grape ice but i disliked the grape ice mainly because i've always hated menthol and thought i'd try it once to make up my mind. the orange creamsicle seemed to be pretty spot on and the cotton candy was alright, a bit feint but not repugnant.

i bought a spinner and x jet and mini pro tank 2 from coolvape, the authenticity label on the mini pro tank 2 checked out at kangers website and while i have no idea how to verify the other two the xjet came in original packaging and the spinner looks exactly like all the official imagery i could find, all of these items were either at market price or a little below. the owner, wei i think his name is, showed me how to use all this shit and didn't just push me out the door so it seemed to be a really positive experience all things considered (that it's not a brick and mortar store, probably why it keeps overhead down and blatant price gouging). either i haven't gone deep enough into the vaping culture which is possible or i'm comparing a very bad vendor/experience against a lesser evil but my experience with coolvape has been positive. i do know after this last batch of juices that i will need to start ordering from different vendors because there is something odd about the flavours but i guess i'm getting what i pay for. not sure if anyone knows other b&m stores in calgary but i'd be curious to know, otherwise comparing coolvape vs hemp roots there's no comparison and coolvape is far and away better.
    There's a couple of stores in Calgary, one is on Macloed tr. across from Chinook Center, have been there, nice place, they carry juices from gentlemen's Reserve which as really good, a little pricey but it is a store so expect that. Also one on Piegan Trail, haven't been there yet so can't say much on them, but have heard from others they are good. As for Coolvape, have not tried them but have heard from fellow vapors, not so good. I myself really like Jugheads.co, and Gentlemens reserve for my juice purchases.

Tutor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Mcflurrey View Post
    There's a couple of stores in Calgary, one is on Macloed tr. across from Chinook Center, have been there, nice place, they carry juices from gentlemen's Reserve which as really good, a little pricey but it is a store so expect that. Also one on Piegan Trail, haven't been there yet so can't say much on them, but have heard from others they are good. As for Coolvape, have not tried them but have heard from fellow vapors, not so good. I myself really like Jugheads.co, and Gentlemens reserve for my juice purchases.
    thanks i'll go take a look next week, i don't think coolvape is bad at all but then again i don't have a lot of experience so that opinion might change after i try some other juice. besides that post about fake batteries i am fairly certain they're selling legit stuff, and at $5 for around 10ml of juice regardless the flavour they might be a good means to an end coming off cigarettes to eventually breaking a smoking/vaping ritual all together. i do enjoy it though, don't like being put through the ringer or how the money can add up so quickly but it's a nice ritual/culture compared to ciggys. come to think of it the one thing that surprised me about the coolvape guy was his general honesty, i was dropping hints about wanting to buy an APV or whatnot and he pretty much convinced me all i'll need going forward is a spinner or two and for the past 3 weeks of vaping steady with no ciggys i think he's probably right. of course i'll eventually make a jump up to something bigger but that did take me by surprise in this modern business climate, anywhere else woulda probably sold me on the spot.
    Last edited by Sluggo; 04-13-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
    thanks i'll go take a look next week, i don't think coolvape is bad at all but then again i don't have a lot of experience so that opinion might change after i try some other juice. besides that post about fake batteries i am fairly certain they're selling legit stuff, and at $5 for around 10ml of juice regardless the flavour they might be a good means to an end coming off cigarettes to eventually breaking a smoking/vaping ritual all together. i do enjoy it though, don't like being put through the ringer or how the money can add up so quickly but it's a nice ritual/culture compared to ciggys.
    Sluggo, Jugheads does get a lot positive reviews but unfortunately they are open for about one hour per week and not easy to get your order placed. If you are new and don't mind ordering online, consider CEV - a little more expensive, but they have a decent selection of juice - several lines to choose from and $12 Express delivery. If you order several there's usuallly a freebie sample included as well.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast