Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Canada electronic cigarette ecig e-cig e-liquid ejuice.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

kahuna Ejuice

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DSV Vader Puddin

I have met her in person. I can testify to the rage and hate.

Sent from my treehouse using cans and string.

Everything tastes better from a bunny head!

Enthusiast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep reading posts about Vader Pudding and I'm very curious to try it out... Since I'm from the States and live in Florida, I was hoping I could get my local vape shop to mix up a bottle for me. I don't know if this is poor etiquette or not, so I apologize in advance if it is...but would it be possible for someone to give me the recipe to have it mixed for my own personal use? My local shop uses 70% PG/30% VG on all of their juices, not sure if that is a determining factor in the outcome of the flavor or not?

Again, to the folks at MLV, sorry if that was a rude question, but I'm desperate to try it and getting it from my local shop would be a great help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DSV Vader Puddin

Quote Originally Posted by BigVapor7662 View Post
    I keep reading posts about Vader Pudding and I'm very curious to try it out... Since I'm from the States and live in Florida, I was hoping I could get my local vape shop to mix up a bottle for me. I don't know if this is poor etiquette or not, so I apologize in advance if it is...but would it be possible for someone to give me the recipe to have it mixed for my own personal use? My local shop uses 70% PG/30% VG on all of their juices, not sure if that is a determining factor in the outcome of the flavor or not?

Again, to the folks at MLV, sorry if that was a rude question, but I'm desperate to try it and getting it from my local shop would be a great help!
    Lawlz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVapor7662 View Post

Send an email to mapleleafvapes@gmail.com and see if they will ship to you. Vader Pudding is currently on sale. Not that it's rude to ask, but maybe a tad delusional...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just smitten with this stuff at the moment. The flavor is really good in a double shot and the wonderful aroma is really doing it for me... so rich and creamy. I spend half my time vaping and the other half sniffing my drip tip.
    10 PRINT "No more analogs";
    20 GOTO 10;

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goto10 View Post
    I am just smitten with this stuff at the moment. The flavor is really good in a double shot and the wonderful aroma is really doing it for me... so rich and creamy. I spend half my time vaping and the other half sniffing my drip tip.
    LOL. Yep VP is my drug of choice!

MODS: 2X Bear Brass Mods TI 18650`s, Bear Brass Mods stainless 18500, Paps Stainless V2.5, Nemesis stainless, Poldiac stainless, bagau Ti 18500, B&J MOD, Diablo Hybrid, GUS Mod, DZ Nutz DNA30, Silver MODS DNA30. Attys: RSM Rocket, GOC H-Atty, JM22, Doc Dave Stem Turbine, Doc Dave Bliss, Doc Dave Mini-B, 2X Origen`s, Vela hybrid Dripper. Liquid: DSV, Mac Vape and Kubrick! Always more in the mail!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345