Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Canada electronic cigarette ecig e-cig e-liquid ejuice.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Amsterdam Eliquid

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Silver Dog

Sellers should always give an accurate description of the product, it shouldn't matter if the person researches or not. When selling products the onus is on the seller to provide product details.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey show me one high performance mod that didn't have issues first run out. The technology is moving so quickly and the fact that these are limited production runs almost hand crafted you have to expect some break-in issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dredd and I have 1 each out of 15 QZI mods built so far. And it is flawless FYI.
    MODS= too many to list

HANDLE EVERY STRESSFUL SITUATION LIKE A DOG. IF YOU CAN'T EAT IT OR PLAY WITH IT JUST PEE ON IT AND WALK AWAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bk78 View Post
    dredd and I have 1 each out of 15 QZI mods built so far. And it is flawless FYI.
    Okay you win

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silver Dog

What is a QZI mod?

NO this is not a pipe bomb!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stucco jedi View Post
    What is a QZI mod?

NO this is not a pipe bomb!!!!!!!
    Sent you a pm
    MODS= too many to list

HANDLE EVERY STRESSFUL SITUATION LIKE A DOG. IF YOU CAN'T EAT IT OR PLAY WITH IT JUST PEE ON IT AND WALK AWAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silver Dog

Quote Originally Posted by slohand View Post
    Hey Dred, Glad to hear that you didn't loose your shirt over this. No doubt this was a 'pushed' effort but you obviously have little experience in innovative product development with new vaping technology. My silver Dog is an awesome device and I measure that against my Orion V2.1, Provari and others. My Silver Dog does not leak because I took the time to evaluate my new device, read the forums and found help from other community members in resolving some of the first run production issues. I was happy to be one of those contributing members and reserved my negative comments for a device that was well conceived and designed with the vaper in mind. Unfortunately third parties are always involved in innovation that don't necessarily have us (the vaping community) forefront in their effort. Van and Del recognize this and have made great strides in ensuring that we are getting the most out of a concept, innovative design.

The Croatians have not let me down yet (Line, Line V2, Maxi and Mini) and I'm looking forward to more of their new ideas yet to come.

Glad you found a new appreciative owner who hopefully will love his unique device. Walmart greeters are waiting for you.
    I'm glad you feel good about your time spent researching and developing a half finished product so that others could profit from it. My time isn't free. However, to insinuate that I lack the knowledge, experience, or skills to modify the device to a working state is arrogant and childish.

When I purchase a supposedly finished device (not an unfinished kit) for upwards of $250, I expect it several things.

1. I expect it to work without serious flaws. Leaking fluid directly into the battery compartment is a serious flaw.

2. I expect some degree of QC on the finishing. My silverdog (and most if not all other) had burrs so large that I got cut (and I wasn't the only one), and threads so crunchy that it was difficult to screw the button on the battery tube.

3. I expect the company or individuals who made the device to take some form of responsibility in fixing the flaws. Telling people how to de-burr their device or how to clean up their threads isn't taking responsibility, is sloughing it off on the consumer. Sending out an upgrade kit is a little better, but as I understand it, the upgrade kit doesn't address the leaking of fluid into the battery compartment, which is the most serious flaw this device has.

When docdave made the bliss v1 and it was found to have a leaking problem, he made a standing offer to swap any v1 for a v2. If faceless sends out a device with a flaw, he replaces it immediately.

Research and development to get a mod to work as intended isn't something that mod makers should be pushing on the end user. To improve the device, sure. An example of this would be going from an Orion 2.0 to a 2.1, the only improvement being that the 2.1 had a recessed button, as suggested by the community. Another example is the diablo. Gixxer took the communities feedback that the weld could be faintly seen on media blasted devices, and released a new version where the tube is machined, not welded. Please note that none of these devices were unusable in their primary state.

I agree that vans previous efforts have been great. I own a line v2, and it's a nice atomizer without flaws. But to say the silverdog didn't let you down just reeks of fanboyism.

I guess the competing manufacturers mentioned above, and others including imeo, atmomixani, mojo, Pedro, nosmoker, zen, and many more must be Walmart in your eyes. If that's the case, then I'll wear the blue vest all day long.

Sent from my Diablo filled with Juggy's Swedish Pastry
    Check out www.Eonvape.com, your Canadian High End Mod Vendor

Your Canadian source for high end mods, hybrids, and atomizers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silver Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Projectguy View Post
    Hey show me one high performance mod that didn't have issues first run out. The technology is moving so quickly and the fact that these are limited production runs almost hand crafted you have to expect some break-in issues.
    iHybrid, Diablo, Orion, QZI megatron, 69, chi-you, caravella, hellfire, foggatti. I'm sure I'm missing more than a few. None of these has any serious issues when they went out for v1. Improvements have been made to most of them based on feedback from the community, but not one of them was fundamentally broken out of the box.

I'll bet money that if faceless ever put out a device that had burrs on it like a silverdog, he'd replace it as soon as he found out about it.

Sent from my Diablo filled with Juggy's Swedish Pastry
    Check out www.Eonvape.com, your Canadian High End Mod Vendor

Your Canadian source for high end mods, hybrids, and atomizers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also like vaping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)