Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Canada electronic cigarette ecig e-cig e-liquid ejuice.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

DIY Ejuice

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VaporJedi View Post
    aye yayeyaye!! It's time to get some more juice from some of these friggin' awesome Canadian vendors!

Also.. vaporjedi.com seems to be missing from this list..
    Quote Originally Posted by Onixa View Post
    Evaperated is a new Canadian e-juice supplier and manufacturer. We make all of our e-juice to order, so it is always fresh. We pre-steep each bottle so it is well blended when it gets to you, but of course, if you like it super steeped for weeks you will have to shelf it for a bit.

We openly sell nicotine juice. We have nothing to hide as it is NOT illegal in Canada, contrary to what Health Canada wants people to believe. We do comply with all of the safty standards that ARE in place, and our labels are compliant and list ingredients, health concerns, strength, quantity and an expiry date.

We offer email money transfer and COD for payment options, and will be adding a money order option soon.

Shipping is $10 standard, $16 express, and free for orders of $100 or more.

We have 0mg, 8mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg strength options, and 10ml and 30ml quantities.

We have 23 flavours available right now, and will be adding more and more as time goes on.

Being that we are new, we SO very much welcome all feedback whether you buy from us or not. Let us know what you think, let us know your suggestions, and if you do purchase from us, let us know what you thought by email or by leaving a review on the site (we love this!)

Thank you everyone, and we hope to work our way in to your hearts as a trusted Canadian based supplier <3

www.evaperated.com
    You're both in there already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
    You're both in there already.
    <3! *sends love from across the internetz*

EVAPERATED - Evaperated is a Canadian juice supplier/manufacturer. Like us on Facebook to get updates on what we are up to, new additions to the store, contests and more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canadian Ejuice Eliquid Suppliers/Vendors

PayPal would be a bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Vape On...

Tutor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Niklfire can you add www.crazybeaverjuice.com to your list if you havent already

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered and received from http://coolvape.ca/

It's a smaller site, local pickup only (Calgary), but for the 10 juice bottles and flavours I've sampled, it seems to be legit.
    Flavours are good quality, no chemical tastes, and come in security sealed bottles. The owner required 4 hours minimum lead time for orders, but mixes and preps your order when you order it, ensuring your product is fresh. The site itself isn't flashy, but it gets the job done. You select your orders and create your cart, and on checkout you select your nicotine concentrations desired for your flavours. Each bottle is labeled clearly indicating flavour, volume, pg/vg mix, and nicotine conc.

Aside from being pickup only, my order was submitted and picked up with no issues whatsoever. Seller accepts cash on delivery, or email transfer / email interact.
    Home is clean, as is owner, and he was very personable when we met. No shade, no games.
    I think he definitely should be on the list for Canadian (Calgary) vendors.

I've also suggested to him to become part of the forum here in order to better present / establish himself as a reputable vendor.. Hopefully he follows through

Cheers

Enthusiast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBeaverJuice View Post
    Hey Niklfire can you add www.crazybeaverjuice.com to your list if you havent already
    your website is dead

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boog View Post
    your website is dead
    She hasn't been on the forum either since that post... looks like it was her swan song... oh well - no more crazy beavers in Canada... what???

"Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can stop your country from doing." (J. Stewart)

www.electrovapors.com

Subforum Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget about www.PremiumEjuiceSamples.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky Canuck View Post
    Stinky's in the house !
    Got your juice today along with the tank and coils tyvm, fast shipping and good price. I love the "Sauced" but hate the "check out my goodies" I haven't tried the frigid rose sample you sent (thank you) yet. I will definitely be trying some more flavors and ordering for Sauced

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemonday View Post
    Got your juice today along with the tank and coils tyvm, fast shipping and good price. I love the "Sauced" but hate the "check out my goodies" I haven't tried the frigid rose sample you sent (thank you) yet. I will definitely be trying some more flavors and ordering for Sauced
    What did you think of frigid rose? It's a love it or not juice and quite unique!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast