Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Wackedout - Ecig Canada Forum Electronic Cigarette.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Tag List

Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 707
  1. #521
    Advanced Mentor Igor_in_CH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Cole Harbour Nova Scotia
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    It's a Clockwork Orange reference, vg.
    From "Urban Dictionary":

    Part of the 'Nadsat' vocabulary used by Alex in Anthony Burgess' Novel 'A Clockwork Orange', Horrorshow was derived by Burgess from the russian word 'Khorosho' meaning well or good.

    real horrorshow (very good).

    So we'll have to trust Kubrick's word on it until it's released, should be "Real Horrorshow" based on previous experience with JBK flavours, can't wait!

  2. Likes Kubrick liked this post
  3. #522
    Coach biggyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto Ontario
    Posts
    193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm waiting patiently.... Well trying to at least to hear more.

  4. #523
    Guru Trainer Kubrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Korova Vape Bar, Near Ottawa
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool Horrorshow Pre-Release

    Introducing Horrorshow!

    A Clockwork Orange loaf served exclusively at the Korova Milk Bar. Best enjoyed with an ice cold glass of Moloko Vellocet. Veddy, veddy good.

    I have a limited pre-release supply of Horrorshow in 6mg and 12mg available for order on a first come, first served basis. One 30ml bottle per customer. Full release is expected within the next 2-3 weeks. Enjoy!





    Net $ saved = LOL, you must be new here!

    www.facebook.com/JuiceByKubrick

  5. Likes tatt2edone, Meritarian liked this post
  6. #524
    Mentor ScootsieCollins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone try Horrowshow yet? Expecting mine tomorrow, as with every juice I've tried from Kubrick, I'm expecting greatness.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Likes Kubrick liked this post
  8. #525
    Mentor ScootsieCollins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Juice by Kubrick

    Alright, I'll bite first. I'm sure it will benefit greatly from steeping, but Horrorshow is another huge win. I get orange up front on the inhale and then on the exhale is a nice buttery, bready, bakery flavour (similar to the bakery type flavour in Cookie Monster) It works very well together (a lemon version of this would be freakin fantastic, too) The orange to me seems a bit creamy even? I'm no good at describing flavours, it's just a really good juice.

    Another must try!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ScootsieCollins; 05-22-2014 at 03:19 PM.

  9. Likes Kubrick liked this post
  10. #526
    Guru Trainer Kubrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Korova Vape Bar, Near Ottawa
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScootsieCollins View Post
    Alright, I'll bite first. I'm sure it will benefit greatly from steeping, but Horrorshow is another huge win. I get orange up front on the inhale and then on the exhale is a nice buttery, bready, bakery flavour (similar to the bakery type flavour in Cookie Monster) It works very well together (a lemon version of this would be freakin fantastic, too) The orange to me seems a bit creamy even? I'm no good at describing flavours, it's just a really good juice.

    Another must try!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boom! Pretty much nailed it.


    Net $ saved = LOL, you must be new here!

    www.facebook.com/JuiceByKubrick

  11. #527
    Advanced Mentor Igor_in_CH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Cole Harbour Nova Scotia
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horrorshow is very good, like @ScootsieCollins says, I get Orangey citrus on the inhale, and Cookie Monsterish, Mrs K's, Butter on the exhale, Creamy Orange meringue Pie maybe? Great combination, it will surely benefit from some steeping too. At first I thought maybe a bit of Absinthe or licorice but on second tank no, none of that it's the Orange! WTG @Kubrick another hit!

  12. Thanks Kubrick thanked for this post
  13. #528
    Mentor ScootsieCollins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor_in_CH View Post
    Horrorshow is very good, like @ScootsieCollins says, I get Orangey citrus on the inhale, and Cookie Monsterish, Mrs K's, Butter on the exhale, Creamy Orange meringue Pie maybe? Great combination, it will surely benefit from some steeping too. At first I thought maybe a bit of Absinthe or licorice but on second tank no, none of that it's the Orange! WTG @Kubrick another hit!
    So funny you mention absinthe. I vaped this throughout the day and evening and swore the more I vaped it I was starting to taste an almost Tiger ice cream type flavour.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #529
    Guru Trainer Kubrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Korova Vape Bar, Near Ottawa
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScootsieCollins View Post
    So funny you mention absinthe. I vaped this throughout the day and evening and swore the more I vaped it I was starting to taste an almost Tiger ice cream type flavour.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's nary a hint of either absinthe or licorice in Horrorshow.


    Net $ saved = LOL, you must be new here!

    www.facebook.com/JuiceByKubrick

  15. #530
    Guru Trainer Kubrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Korova Vape Bar, Near Ottawa
    Posts
    1,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Last call! The contest closes on Sat. May 31st. To enter...

    - Like the Juice by Kubrick PAGE (www.facebook.com/JuiceByKubrick)
    - Share the POST
    - Comment on the POST

    And don't forget, EVERY 30ml bottle of JBK purchased during the month of May from me or one of my participating distributors (Mac Vapes, DJC ElectroMods) earns an entry to the draw!




    Net $ saved = LOL, you must be new here!

    www.facebook.com/JuiceByKubrick

 

 
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Our Partners

Juice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by KubrickJuice by Kubrick

Electronic Cigarette Directory
Chilliwack & Agassiz Dentist
Buy CBD Canada Online