Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Welcome to the Wackedout - Ecig Canada Forum Electronic Cigarette.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Administrator Nicklfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,714
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Post Calgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes in


    National Post


    Calgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes in his pocket
    National Post
    A romantic evening turned into a nightmare for a Calgary man when an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket, sending him to hospital with third-degree burns. Terrence Johnson, 32, and his wife, Rachel Rex, were at The Embarcadero Wine & Oyster Bar ...

    and more »


    More...

  2. #2
    Enthusiast GRBC.co's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, poor guy. Thats a nasty looking burn.

    A loose battery reacted with the change in his pocket? Wow.

    Let this be a warning guys and girls; keep your loose batteries stored in an appropriate container.
    http://www.gentlemensreserve.com OR http://www.grbc.co

    Delicious taste-quenching eliquids PG & VG juice lines Top quality DIY flavorless from 4mg to 100mg Wholesale supplier Fast service!

    Established in 2009 - Tried, tested, and true.

  3. #3
    Guru wheelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Meaford, Ont.
    Posts
    1,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes me want to sing a Christmas song. "Chestnuts roasted by an open fire". I have 18 new empty battery cases to prevent that but never do I put batteries in my pant pocket. Batteries are always left in a case in my truck. Not enough research done on his behalf.
    We are all cloud chasers. Otherwise we would all be chewing gum or putting on patches.

  4. Likes DWDawg liked this post
  5. #4
    Mentor DWDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    winnipeg
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't fix stupid

    Sent from my PLT7100G using Tapatalk

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Our Partners

Calgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes inCalgary man in hospital with third-degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes in

Electronic Cigarette Directory
Chilliwack & Agassiz Dentist
Buy CBD Canada Online