PDA

View Full Version : B&M Juice brands

Freeride
09-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Hey folks,

Just wondering what the local juice brand offerings are among the shops that seem to be popping up everywere.
Figure others may be interested in knowing as well.

Cheers

lost
09-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Vapor Trails
Midas
VIP
Rainbow Vapor
5 Pawns

CW Atlantic Vapes
Vapires - no longer - selling stock off at $10 for 30ml bottles
Some organic VG only juice - Naturals or something
Juicy eJuice
Amsterdam

Smokless
Flavor Crafters
Rainbow Vapor

VaporHub
Mad Mike's
MLV - I did not confirm this but FreeRide said so
Juicy eJuice

Is all I know so far.

Freeride
09-16-2014, 10:47 AM
I seem you mention the 5 Pawns at Vapor Trails which is what got me wondering what else is out there.

Smokeless also carries Rainbow Vapor, however i tend to avoid that store.

Thanks for getting things started though :)

Freeride
09-17-2014, 08:27 AM
Vapor Hub carries Juicy eJuice , MLV and a couple others which slipped my mind.

MADvaper
10-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Brand new shop opened in Enfiled called Steamies Vape shop. They don't have all their stock in yet but have....

Fusion
Liquid Ejuice
Bully Brew

Very nice people, I bought a bottle of Liquid Ejuice Funnel Cake on Friday and am quite impressed with it.

lost
10-06-2014, 06:57 AM
I finally made it around to a few of the B&Ms this weekend and updated my previous post.

Also picked up a couple VTC4's and an HCigar Magma at VaporHub. :)

Freeride
10-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the update sir!

MADvaper
11-06-2014, 05:39 AM
Howie's in Stellarton and Meg's Ultimate Vapor in Antigonish apparently carry Captain Oliver's Gibbons Grog.

VapeMeet.ca
11-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Howie's in Stellarton and Meg's Ultimate Vapor in Antigonish apparently carry Captain Oliver's Gibbons Grog.

Howie's is NOT an authorized re-seller of Captain Oliver's. We are looking into this.
If you would like to purchase Captain Oliver's you can visit VapeMeet (http://www.vapemeet.ca)

HaliChap79
04-06-2015, 11:58 AM
I gotta get around to some new shops, I only ever see MLV and Juicy at my closest shop. Same on Main St, iirc, but its been a lil bit.

SwedeShooter
06-19-2015, 11:24 AM
We need more options in my neck of the woods. Two small shops with very limited stock 45 kms west and two shops I haven't been to yet 85 kms east.

Mainly it means that I have to keep track of how much I have on hand and how long I figure the mail will take to get here. It's a tribulation, but I will persevere.

lost
06-19-2015, 12:23 PM
I remember those days. Of course back when I started vaping there were no B&Ms around at all so it was all internet orders and patient waiting. Take a road trip to Hali and stock up or switch to DIY and make it when you need it. :)

>