PDA

View Full Version : A little something for Provari fans

18Wheels
08-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Taste Your Juice | THE PROVARI P3 FIRST LOOK! (http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2014/08/11/the-provari-p3-first-look/)
:)

Igor_in_CH
08-14-2014, 06:01 AM
Wow, smexy, the features on this new unit blow everyone else out of the water (not meaning wattage or voltage limit) can't wait to see the production unit. WANT!

Keviedee
08-25-2014, 08:26 PM
I got to mess around with the beta edition yesterday and must say it's nice. As soon as you pick it up it feels like a Provari, I like that it has the extension tubes to accomodate different batteries, has variable wattage and the menu system is smexy! I also like that you can take off the outer ring and it has an ego connector if you want to use a clearo on it. Be careful tbough,the 510 was on it upside down and I couldn't get my Eviva on it, turned it around and it was fine. I'll be picking one up.

oncesubtile
08-26-2014, 09:58 PM
I got to mess around with the beta edition yesterday and must say it's nice. As soon as you pick it up it feels like a Provari, I like that it has the extension tubes to accomodate different batteries, has variable wattage and the menu system is smexy! I also like that you can take off the outer ring and it has an ego connector if you want to use a clearo on it. Be careful tbough,the 510 was on it upside down and I couldn't get my Eviva on it, turned it around and it was fine. I'll be picking one up.

That sounds like a good idea. Let me know where you're getting yours and I'll probably follow suit following your review. :thumb:

Keviedee
08-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Cool, I look forward to the release day, think I'm gonna see if I can reserve one.

Anonymous
08-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Dear god.. I want this so hard. Now its l/r handed and has simple error codes, im sold.

johnspack
08-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Think I want.....

>