PDA

View Full Version : New B&M in Bedford, NS

lost
07-24-2014, 04:39 PM
So I was pleasantly surprised to find a new B&M soft opened today in Bedford, NS. It was a pretty long day at work, so sadly I can't for the life of me remember the name. I will check tomorrow. They just soft opened today and hard opening is this Saturday I was told. I was also told they might be open again tomorrow evening. Its 1160 Bedford Highway, Suite 104.

It looks like they mainly have EVOD stuff right now (tanks and batteries) and a few other Kanger things (like AeroTanks). They also had an Innokin VTR so they will most likely be able to get Innokin products as well. They are carrying juice from Vapires.ca, but at this time only a few(dozen or so) from their line.

Obviously I'm not good with names or I would remember the names of the owners (yay me). Anyways, its worth going to check em out, its not like we have many B&Ms (this being the 2nd that I know of) and the people I met there were quite nice.

Edit: Got the name

E-Cigarette & E-Juice Lounge - CW Atlantic Vapes (http://www.cwatlanticvapes.com/)

Vapowulf
07-24-2014, 08:02 PM
I drove by there twice this evening and didn't notice. Have to check it out!

Switcher
07-25-2014, 04:33 AM
To bring folks up to speed:
Smokelessns in Hfx and Sackville
Vape hub is Bayers Lake
Vapour King Main st Dart

lost
07-25-2014, 05:04 AM
Man why don't they come on here and let us know. I had no idea there were more B&Ms. Thanks Rick!

VaEHp
07-26-2014, 06:32 AM
To bring folks up to speed:
Smokelessns in Hfx and Sackville
Vape hub is Bayers Lake
Vapour King Main st Dart

good to see some b&m growth here, is there a vapemeet today at Bearly's ? we might be able to pop in for some lunch if so :hungry:

Igor_in_CH
07-27-2014, 01:31 PM
There's also supposedly a new one opening up in Burnside park called Burnside Vapour Shop though don't know what brands they'll be carrying yet... It's good to see more competition in the HRM! Interesting that none of them have online stores though as this is the opposite of most other major Canadian cities...

Freeride
07-27-2014, 06:05 PM
good to see some b&m growth here, is there a vapemeet today at Bearly's ? we might be able to pop in for some lunch if so :hungry:

If i'm not mistaken, the vapemeet's at Bearly's are held on the last saturday of each month.

VaEHp
07-27-2014, 06:30 PM
If i'm not mistaken, the vapemeet's at Bearly's are held on the last saturday of each month.

correct, yesterday being the last sat and usually there is new posting about it, hmmm... the guru trainer is MIA :peep:

VaEHp
07-27-2014, 06:36 PM
There's also supposedly a new one opening up in Burnside park called Burnside Vapour Shop though don't know what brands they'll be carrying yet... It's good to see more competition in the HRM! Interesting that none of them have online stores though as this is the opposite of most other major Canadian cities...

Thanks for the pic, looks like a corner store that has a area with a few vape supplies, and crispy chicken !

I think that's going to be a trend for a lot of corner stores... hopefully they will carry good stuff :concern:

Freeride
07-28-2014, 03:58 AM
correct, yesterday being the last sat and usually there is new posting about it, hmmm... the guru trainer is MIA :peep:

Oops......so it was lol.

Switcher
07-28-2014, 04:04 AM

Everybody expects the vaping guru to be there :) Well like with all, sometimes we are simply not available. What was accomplished is the meet does occur every last Sat on the month. Unlike participation, the day is casted in concrete. It is however unfortunate that more folks do not take advantage of Jim's generosity :(

Switcher
07-28-2014, 04:39 AM
... something else that needs to be added here, Bearly's is a vape friendly establishment where vaping is permitted 24/7 :) no need for a meet to take advantage of the situation (vape and a beer)

There are several venues in HRM that are vape friendly. Unfortunately, vapers are still very much hiding in the closet :( The good thing? Folks know about vaping and, more and more folks are being educated about it. I was at a local TAANS (traditional archers) shoot 12-13 July folks know about e-cigs but, the majority only know the BS perpetrated by HC. As stated before a forum or the sum of all the forums only represent 10% of the vaping community. The sad part...

I ran in an old friend of mine at the shoot, a 3 time cancer survivor (not lung YET) he looked like shit. I said man you lost a bunch of weight! He said you should have seen me 2 yrs ago I was down to 110# (from 185). Long story short... he went to his vehicle to fetch a fag, I gave him my card and tried to convince him to come over to the light. He stated my wife vapes but it is not for me. I said XXXX considering your precarious condition I thought you would welcome a safer alternative?

on another anecdote...

This is only one shot of the camping arrangements (100m archery field) A point to ponder... although we were outside in the fresh air and enjoyed a fantastic WE of libations and good company, many smokers who gathered at folks encampments would take a walk, or isolate themselves for a cig.

lost
08-05-2014, 05:17 AM
Vapor Trail - another new B&M on Sackville Drive (er.. next to adult store by the bowling alley). They have Rainbow vapor juice as well as some from California that I can't remember the name now.

Igor_in_CH
08-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the pic, looks like a corner store that has a area with a few vape supplies, and crispy chicken !

I think that's going to be a trend for a lot of corner stores... hopefully they will carry good stuff :concern:
VaEHp yes, it does seem to be one of those catchall places, the good thing is there is finally starting to be some competition in HRM for B&M's so hopefully this will bring more variety and lower prices!

Igor_in_CH
09-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Just noticed today that there are now 2 vape shops in Cole Harbour, almost side by side and within a few hundred feet of each other, both are on Cole harbour road on the southeast side, one next door to BMO in the little strip mall and the other across from the Cedar Court Appartments. Called Vapor Trails (1084? 1086? Cole Harbour Road) and Vapor Hub (1112 Cole Harbour Road), will go and check them out this week... Must have just opened in the past Month or couple of weeks as they weren't there this summer that I know of. Welcome to Cole Harbour, the new vaping Capital of Nova Scotia :P

Igor_in_CH
09-15-2014, 04:43 PM
Went in to Vapor Trails this afternoon, address is actually 1082 Cole Harbour road, 10-12 newbies in the store, big open space, clean and new. Juice lines are Rainbow Vapors, VIP, Midas and 5 Pawns. Mostly EVOD's, Spinners and MVP's for hardware though they did have a couple of Segeili's in a display case. Not much in the way of mods or RBA's or supplies for them. They also have a 0 nic juice tasting bar, nice but it needs a bit of work. They've been open 3 weeks now so room for improvement and growth. A bit pricey but that's to be expected for a B&M. Staff seemed fairly knowledgeable about their products and was friendly. Big screen on the wall showing a PBusardo video of a "Vapor Flask", interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Vapor Trail - another new B&M on Sackville Drive (er.. next to adult store by the bowling alley). They have Rainbow vapor juice as well as some from California that I can't remember the name now.

The "Juice from California" is 5 Pawns, nice juice but a bit pricey at $34.99 for 30 ml's. 5 Pawns sells their juice online for $27.50 USD for 30 ml's so with exchange rate and shipping guess it's not too bad at $34.99 here.

lost
09-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Went in to Vapor Trails this afternoon, address is actually 1082 Cole Harbour road, 10-12 newbies in the store, big open space, clean and new. Juice lines are Rainbow Vapors, VIP, Midas and 5 Pawns. Mostly EVOD's, Spinners and MVP's for hardware though they did have a couple of Segeili's in a display case. Not much in the way of mods or RBA's or supplies for them. They also have a 0 nic juice tasting bar, nice but it needs a bit of work. They've been open 3 weeks now so room for improvement and growth. A bit pricey but that's to be expected for a B&M. Staff seemed fairly knowledgeable about their products and was friendly. Big screen on the wall showing a PBusardo video of a "Vapor Flask", interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

The "Juice from California" is 5 Pawns, nice juice but a bit pricey at $34.99 for 30 ml's. 5 Pawns sells their juice online for $27.50 USD for 30 ml's so with exchange rate and shipping guess it's not too bad at $34.99 here.

I sampled a few of the 5 Pawns and wasn't overly impressed, but I was happy I got the chance to try it. They do have a couple Kayfun 3.1's at the Sackville location. Probably because I mentioned it to them.

I do have to say I'm impressed with the people at the B&Ms I've been to so far. It takes a certain kind of person to sit down and talk newbies through the startup process day in and day out and keep the enthusiasm. They do it well.

Anonymous
09-15-2014, 08:03 PM
might have to take a zip down there.. Im in Truro doing a course.. Theres a little vape shop here across the road from the hotel.. Vapohub i think it is.. They just started out in feb.. Nice to see the beautiful province of Nova Scotia kicking into full gear.

>