PDA

View Full Version : Subforum online! WOOHOO!!

shawnxc
07-18-2014, 08:32 PM
I am so exicted that our sub forum is finally online!:victorious: I have to say big THANKS to the forum admin Shawn (The other Shawn here, coincidence haha :P) for all the help and informative response. Thank you very much!!:smile-new:

From now on (July 19) we will be posting the weekly deals both here and our office updating thread (http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/threads/9040-***-Championship-Sale-Up-to-50-OFF-on-MODS-and-Rebuildables-VAPEONLINE-ca***) under Canadian Supplier Section. Please check out our facebook as well fore latest update! Link will be posted very soon.

Thank you for all the customer who purchased the products from us since the site launch. I will definitely try to keep up the good deals every week. Hope more of you check our site out! If you have any concern or question, please feel free to contact me at Shawn@vapeonline.ca. I will be more than happy to answer your questions! :o

Alright guys, that is it for now. More news coming soon!! Wish you all have a wonderful weekend!:nevreness:

Shawn C.

shawnxc
07-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I will post a quick link to the official update thread here too. Here you go. http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/threads/9040-***-Championship-Sale-Up-to-50-OFF-on-MODS-and-Rebuildables-VAPEONLINE-ca***

We will be posting update both here and on the update thread. Of course, here first :P

AngelaHuston
07-18-2014, 08:48 PM
We are so excited to find a reasonable priced Canadian company. Your prices are actually cheaper then where I have been going in Bellingham, Washington. I live so close to the border that the USA has been our only reliable option. We haven't found any stores in BC with reasonable prices or good flavours. In BC they tend to be too small of companies for selection and consistency. Sooo many flavours taste fake and disgusting. I have wasted so much money buying my ejuice from a variety of different stores in Washington and BC and NONE compare to your ejuices!*

I am excited to recommend you to friends. We have several friends who have recently quit smoking because of the e-cig along with us.*

I will definitely be referring my friends to your company for all of thier needs as well. When I called last weekend (when I stumbled on your website) before making my purchase I was able to talk to you (thank you for answering on a Saturday), and then emailing my inquiry was answered within an hour! Great customer service.*

My order was placed Saturday after speaking with you and arrived by UPS the same week. All five ejuice flavours I bought are excellent. By far the truest best tasting tobacco flavours I have been able to find yet.*

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND*WWW.VAPEONLINE.CAFOR ALL YOUR VAPING NEEDS!!!!!

shawnxc
07-18-2014, 08:59 PM
We are so excited to find a reasonable priced Canadian company. Your prices are actually cheaper then where I have been going in Bellingham, Washington. I live so close to the border that the USA has been our only reliable option. We haven't found any stores in BC with reasonable prices or good flavours. In BC they tend to be too small of companies for selection and consistency. Sooo many flavours taste fake and disgusting. I have wasted so much money buying my ejuice from a variety of different stores in Washington and BC and NONE compare to your ejuices!*

I am excited to recommend you to friends. We have several friends who have recently quit smoking because of the e-cig along with us.*

I will definitely be referring my friends to your company for all of thier needs as well. When I called last weekend (when I stumbled on your website) before making my purchase I was able to talk to you (thank you for answering on a Saturday), and then emailing my inquiry was answered within an hour! Great customer service.*

My order was placed Saturday after speaking with you and arrived by UPS the same week. All five ejuice flavours I bought are excellent. By far the truest best tasting tobacco flavours I have been able to find yet.*

Thank you for spreading the words for us! Really appreciated!! Our goal is to the make the Canadian customers happy with reasonable pricing and good customer service. I will try my best to do that! Thank you for your kind support!!

shawnxc
07-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Time to sleep guys. Work tomorrow. But you can always reach me at Shawn@vapeonline.ca. I will reply every email as soon as I can. Thank you very much. Night guys!

amoca
07-18-2014, 11:05 PM

New member, joined yesterday- why don't you introduce yourself? You haven't sampled anything from Evaperated, I guess? They are in BC and I haven't met one of their juices I don't like. There are some quite talented juice artists in this country.
shawnxc- welcome to your new sub forum. Hope you stick around.

RudyVapour
07-19-2014, 12:58 AM
Just signed up to post the exact same thing in both vapeonline threads...

Welcome to WO!

/benefitofthedoubt

Sent from here to there...somehow or another...I dunno go ask your mother.

shawnxc
07-19-2014, 05:55 AM
New member, joined yesterday- why don't you introduce yourself? You haven't sampled anything from Evaperated, I guess? They are in BC and I haven't met one of their juices I don't like. There are some quite talented juice artists in this country.
shawnxc- welcome to your new sub forum. Hope you stick around.

Thank you very much! Why not try out some of our E-juice? Our supplier makes really good juice too. I would be very happy to see your thought on our products as well!:05.18-flustered:

shawnxc
07-19-2014, 06:01 AM
Just signed up to post the exact same thing in both vapeonline threads...

Welcome to WO!

/benefitofthedoubt

Sent from here to there...somehow or another...I dunno go ask your mother.

I am actually very encouraged that she made her account just for spreading the words for us. I understand your concern but you know, she is just one of our happy customers :) Since you are living in Ontario, why not try something from us? :o

AngelaHuston
07-19-2014, 06:07 AM
Actually I did check out evaporated's online store before choosing www.vapeonline.ca i am not sure about using a company online that i can't use my creditcard to make a purhase from. Plus their ejuice is $16.95 verses $10 for 30ml bottles. And with the special vapeonline was running it was buy one get one free on top of the great pricing. Introduce myself? Well... I got an ecigarette for Mother's Day and haven't smoked since!

amoca
07-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Actually I did check out evaporated's online store before choosing www.vapeonline.ca i am not sure about using a company online that i can't use my creditcard to make a purhase from. Plus their ejuice is $16.95 verses $10 for 30ml bottles. And with the special vapeonline was running it was buy one get one free on top of the great pricing. Introduce myself? Well... I got an ecigarette for Mother's Day and haven't smoked since!

Lucky you- I don't know a Canadian e cigarette company who CAN take credit cards- so kudos to them. Most can't- Visa and Mastercard refuse to grant vape shops their service because it violates their TOS somehow. @KandianKat could tell you much more.

Vaper_Dave
07-19-2014, 08:57 AM
amoca is correct. Like every other vapeshop the probability is high that CC payments will be shut down for this one as well.
Have no fear... EMT is as safe and SOP for vaping in Canada.
Regardless Welcome Shawnxc! :-)

katmandu
07-19-2014, 09:15 AM
She's an enthusiastic customer and the vendor is excited to be here. Let's leave it at that please - they are both legit from what I can tell - so no more comments about this please.

One thing I will however mention to vapeonline - when vendors claim to have the lowest prices in Canada - they should maybe clarify on what - as many vendors make the same claim and when a person takes the time to compare prices between companies- sometimes they aren't always the lowest on different things. Just sayin'.

Welcome to Wacked Out vapeonline.

Our members here are very savvy and new vendors that come here are scrutinized quite closely simply because everyone wants our vendors on Wacked Out to be the best of the best for it's members. Sometimes they just get a little over zealous in their scrutiny. :biggrin1:

shawnxc
07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Lucky you- I don't know a Canadian e cigarette company who CAN take credit cards- so kudos to them. Most can't- Visa and Mastercard refuse to grant vape shops their service because it violates their TOS somehow. @KandianKat could tell you much more.

Thank you for mentioning that. We actually tried very hard to apply the credit card payment service. After went through a very long and tiring application we finally got it. Well, we could just accept bank transfer as the other vape shop does but we just want to offer a bit more convenience for our Canadian customers :)

Credit card payment page is https SSL certificated page with heartbleed patched. Nice and secure, nothing to worry about :D

shawnxc
07-21-2014, 01:26 PM
amoca is correct. Like every other vapeshop the probability is high that CC payments will be shut down for this one as well.
Have no fear... EMT is as safe and SOP for vaping in Canada.
Regardless Welcome Shawnxc! :-)

Thank you Dave :) I was in Ottawa few years ago too (Graduated from Carleton U). After moved to Toronto, I just miss Ottawa so much. Especially for buying cheap beers from Gatineau lol

shawnxc
07-21-2014, 01:31 PM
She's an enthusiastic customer and the vendor is excited to be here. Let's leave it at that please - they are both legit from what I can tell - so no more comments about this please.

One thing I will however mention to vapeonline - when vendors claim to have the lowest prices in Canada - they should maybe clarify on what - as many vendors make the same claim and when a person takes the time to compare prices between companies- sometimes they aren't always the lowest on different things. Just sayin'.

Welcome to Wacked Out vapeonline.

Our members here are very savvy and new vendors that come here are scrutinized quite closely simply because everyone wants our vendors on Wacked Out to be the best of the best for it's members. Sometimes they just get a little over zealous in their scrutiny. :biggrin1:

Totally understood! Thank you katmandu. We are a brand new site so I know there are a lot need to be improved to meet the standard of Wacked Out. I will try my best to achieve that. Regarding the slogan, I will clarify it on our website (under FAQ section tomorrow). Thank you for your feedback. Any other feedback/suggesion are always welcome!

MrTGun
07-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Some examples of what not to do:

https://www.vapeonline.ca/hades-mechanical-mod.html

https://www.vapeonline.ca/kraken-rebuildable-atomizer.html

How about taking the time to edit your descriptions instead of the cut and paste job you've done here??? Most vapers nowadays like to know where their "clones" are coming from. HCigar, Infinite, Tobeco etc.

You've also chosen to support the "herb & wax" side of things. Know that it doesn't lend a stitch of legitimacy to you, or vaping in general.

You sell mechs, but I see no chargers, ohm readers, one 18350 batt option (With an image of a fake AW nonetheless), no wick, no wire etc.

My guess is if I asked you to spin me a micro coil metering at 0.8 ohms you'd look at me as if I had three heads.

Good Luck;)

~TG

Vapowulf
07-22-2014, 05:55 AM

How about taking the time to edit your descriptions instead of the cut and paste job you've done here??? Most vapers nowadays like to know where their "clones" are coming from. HCigar, Infinite, Tobeco etc.

Looks like that one was copy/paste straight from fasttech:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1530400

Samuel444
07-22-2014, 10:42 AM
I agreed what is said above!!!
Certain 2 facts on this are unequivocally the best we have all had. No doubt You have also chosen to support the "herb & wax (http://www.urban.domains/media/)" side of things. Anyhow, good luck dear.

shawnxc
07-23-2014, 03:50 PM

https://www.vapeonline.ca/hades-mechanical-mod.html

You've also chosen to support the "herb & wax" side of things. Know that it doesn't lend a stitch of legitimacy to you, or vaping in general.

You sell mechs, but I see no chargers, ohm readers, one 18350 batt option (With an image of a fake AW nonetheless), no wick, no wire etc.

My guess is if I asked you to spin me a micro coil metering at 0.8 ohms you'd look at me as if I had three heads.

Good Luck;)

~TG
MrTGun First, we are just a site that launched for only 1 month. Lots of things are very far away from being perfect. We are definitely improving the quality of the description and image. Yes, I know most people cares about the product descriptions. That is why we are working on it to provide more detailed descriptions. Yes I admit that some of them were copied and pasted from other site. We only did that in order to launch the site as soon as we can. It is not only for us but also for some Canadian customers who are looking for alternative vaping supplies. I just feel sorry that our site currently does not meet your standard. I know you are probably an experienced vaper who cares about the manufacturer of the clone. So am I and like I said we are working on it.

Second, yes. We carry the herb and wax things only because there is demand on the market and we are not the only site that sells herb and wax stuff. Furthermore, I am just an employee here. I do not make the decision nor support herb and wax things. It is the decision from above. I just do what I am told to do. Thank you for your remind though.

Third, you probably missed something under the accessories tab. We do carry chargers, ohm readers and mod batteries. Wicks and wires did not show because they are currently out of stock. New shipment is on the way to here.

I really appreciate your high expectation on our website. And I am sorry that we do not meet you "one step shop" standard. I believe an experienced vaper like you can always find other places to shop the stuffs.

Thank you for your feedback. I just feel a bit disappointed that a brand new site is being "welcomed" like this. That truly shows the hospitality.

MrTGun
07-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Don't be disappointed. I give feedback and some vendors choose to ignore it and call me a dick, others do something with the feedback. Hopefully you fall into the latter;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawnxc
07-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Don't be disappointed. I give feedback and some vendors choose to ignore it and call me a dick, others do something with the feedback. Hopefully you fall into the latter;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will definitely improve the quality of the descriptions. It is part of my job and our goal. Well thank you for your feedback. I just felt disappointed personally but myself is actually the image of our company on WO. From the company's perspective, any forms of feedback is welcome as long as it helps us to improve the site. So yeah, hopefully when we improves the site, you could try something from us:friendly_wink:. Thank you for your prompt reply.

amoca
07-23-2014, 04:56 PM
I will definitely improve the quality of the descriptions. It is part of my job and our goal. Well thank you for your feedback. I just felt disappointed personally but myself is actually the image of our company on WO. From the company's perspective, any forms of feedback is welcome as long as it helps us to improve the site. So yeah, hopefully when we improves the site, you could try something from us:friendly_wink:. Thank you for your prompt reply.
Don't be disappointed, Shawnnxc. We are tough cookies sometimes. I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you or your company. Stay and chat, fix what you can, and if you sell things that other's don't like- well, too bad. We are all grown ups here.

shawnxc
07-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Don't be disappointed, Shawnnxc. We are tough cookies sometimes. I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you or your company. Stay and chat, fix what you can, and if you sell things that other's don't like- well, too bad. We are all grown ups here.
Totally understood, amoca. That is why it is almost 9pm and I am still sitting in my office to edit the descriptions of some of the mods. This is only my part time job but I am trying my best to do what I can and improve everything.

vangrl
07-23-2014, 05:44 PM
Totally understood, amoca. That is why it is almost 9pm and I am still sitting in my office to edit the descriptions of some of the mods. This is only my part time job but I am trying my best to do what I can and improve everything.

A thick skin is needed when you venture into this crazy world of forums:)

I wish you luck in your new venture!

>