PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions please..

Vape32
07-14-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm mainly a mech user, but had a Vamo that decided to pack it up and and die. I don't really want to take my mechs to work so looking for a
vv/vw mod. Firstly, I'm a sales rep and constantly on the road from 7am to 7pm and this would be something for use at work. I've already gone WAY over my monthly vaping budget as i just
ordered another couple of mechs, tanks and more so i'm working on a budget here. A fairly sad one.

The two I'm trying to decide between is the Innokin SVD and the Itaste MVP.

I like to use my Kayfuns and Taifuns mostly, and it just seems that they look really silly on a MVP but it is the one i'm leaning towards. Are there any tanks or even clearomizers you would recommend for use with the MVP? Iclear30? Aerotank?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Amnion
07-14-2014, 12:07 PM
I've got both Taifun GS & Kayfun minis (clones) and would recommend either/both. I've got a fullsize Taifun on my MVP right now, and
using the MVP beauty ring I think it looks fine. OK, a little top heavy;) MVP is a fine choice.

randomname
07-14-2014, 12:08 PM
why not take em to work, i do, easy peasy.

Sgt_Smut
07-14-2014, 12:13 PM
I have an MVP that I use my Russian 91% on from time to time. I typically have my iClear30 on it though, or an Aerotank (both work great) and it suits me just fine for at work vaping.

I have never owned a SVD, but I'm happy with my MVP. Battery life is more then plenty for a full day's use (I can usually go 3-4 days, rotating in with a Vamo and a Seven22), so it's got enough juice for being on the road.

And all you need is a USB cable to charge it.

randomname
07-14-2014, 12:18 PM

camera bag ftw

Vape32
07-14-2014, 12:53 PM
I've got both Taifun GS & Kayfun minis (clones) and would recommend either/both.

I've been wondering about those mini's for some time now. Glad to hear someone likes the. I think i'll order one of each to try them out now.

I have an MVP that I use my Russian 91% on from time to time. I typically have my iClear30 on it though, or an Aerotank (both work great) and it suits me just fine for at work vaping.

I have never owned a SVD, but I'm happy with my MVP. Battery life is more then plenty for a full day's use (I can usually go 3-4 days, rotating in with a Vamo and a Seven22), so it's got enough juice for being on the road.

And all you need is a USB cable to charge it.

I like the idea of the longer battery life.

camera bag ftw

Hehehehe. I see this in my very near future..

18Wheels
07-14-2014, 01:22 PM

camera bag ftw

Great minds think alike.:)625662576258

pingu
07-14-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm gonna say SVD, More power (15watts) versus 11 watts on the MVP, Removable battery, telescopic (all 18mm batteries) and not a box mod. Not that I have anything against them, I use a E-LVT as my take around right now but some people like the standard form factor.

larktdl
07-14-2014, 03:47 PM
http://www.jgvapes.com/Hana-Mod-30-Watt-Clone-p/hana.htm

Here it is with my recently acquired Kayfun Lite + v2

wheelie
07-14-2014, 03:55 PM
I have MVP, SVD and VTR. Favorite was SVD but the button drove me nuts after the first couple months. Use all 18650 Mechanicals now with 1.4 ohm Kayfun Lite with a 20amp battery and a seven amp fuse.

randomname
07-14-2014, 06:48 PM
Great minds think alike.:)625662576258

weird how you can tell a vaper's preferred style from what they take on the road lol. You carry a lot of different things. I carry some mesh, a pair of scissors a roll of wire and some ecowool and that's about it. You've got tanks and i'm going to assume your a cotton kayfun kinda guy.

i don't see your juice though, i've got 180ml in my bag :p.

18Wheels
07-14-2014, 07:30 PM
weird how you can tell a vaper's preferred style from what they take on the road lol. You carry a lot of different things. I carry some mesh, a pair of scissors a roll of wire and some ecowool and that's about it. You've got tanks and i'm going to assume your a cotton kayfun kinda guy.

i don't see your juice though, i've got 180ml in my bag :p.

Actually I got 10 30ml bottles of assorted flavors in my lunch cooler, The 2 carto tanks in my kit are spares that I lend out to my mooches, err...friends.:) I got 3 Taifuns on 2 Provari's and a dna 30. A Panzer mech with a Fogger v4 on it, an Mvp with a Kayfun on it, and a K100 with another kayfun. Also 2 drippers to try other vaper's juices. Pretty well everything is an rba/rda, 2 of the Taifuns are running mesh, all the rest cotton. The plano cases have wire, o rings, screws, spare parts and rba tools. There is also a Tynergy 2 slot charger permanently wired to the dash. I spend 14 hrs. a day in a truck, far away from civilization. I think I have it covered.:)

randomname
07-15-2014, 02:35 AM
there's no point in going anywhere unprepared. :d

Bluemonday
07-15-2014, 06:32 AM
I like most vapors have many mods, tanks, rbd, rba etc and sympathize with your dilemma. For me when im out and about (all day appointments, golf, Stampede) I like to carry 1 unit. The MPV with a Nautilus was my go to for the longest time due to pretty good vape, length of battery usage, tank size and flow through option just in case. Now I use a custom built dual 18650 50 w, not for the power but for the battery life, it lasts at 11 w over 12 hrs without fail (and I chain vape 6-10 mls a day), flow through etc etc and can be easily found for 150-200 dollars. Oh ya and still use the nautilus when out and about, never a leak, flood or dry hit :) :)

wheelie
07-15-2014, 07:55 AM
I see some of you have not found a daily vape yet. LOL

randomname
07-15-2014, 07:04 PM
I see some of you have not found a daily vape yet. LOL

um i've found a daily vape, seven of them. :p

wheelie
07-15-2014, 07:28 PM
um i've found a daily vape, seven of them. :p

LOL

Got my new all day vape today in the forum of 30mm Kayfun Lite. Holds 20ml of juice. Sits flush on my Seven22 for now. LOL

Ubes
07-18-2014, 07:05 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/18/5unutety.jpg

I was a long time smoker and just got into the ecigs a month ago. I must say of all the times I've quit this is the best and easiest thing thus far.
Anyone from north bay, Ontario, canada?
I've heard there is a store in town somewhere that sells ecigs none of my searches have found anything short of trolling the streets.
I purchased an itaste vv with aspire nautilus down in Toronto, but I'm hoping I don't have to drive 3+ hours to get ecigs and ejuice. Any help would be appreciated.

Ps I'd ask someone on the street but not sure how or if people will take the ecig thing, as I haven't seen anyone up here with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

>