PDA

View Full Version : ALD a608 anyone??

Vape32
06-14-2014, 07:06 PM

Anyone know these/have one/have any opinions about them? Can't find much info and no reviews online. Tried one out at a local vendor using my
Kayfun lite, and i gotta say i think i like it more than my Vamo. That of course based on using it for about 5 minutes only.

I'd like to hear some other opinions from others(that hopefully has one) before i dish out cash to buy one.

Thanks

bornagainst
06-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Looks like your generic garden variety tube mod to me. What would make it more special?

Vape32
06-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Not necessarily "more special". Just had a better feel. Even though it's really light, it also feels more solid. I thought maybe half decent for an apv for when i'm at work. I guess i'm just hoping for anyone that has experience with them.

toxictaru
06-29-2014, 12:19 PM
I used one for a few months. It tended to vape better than the 33.3 mods (Sigelei Zmax, Vamo, etc). I only stopped using it because it was overly long. When I did have it, however, it was fantastic for what it is. You're very correct, however. There is basically no information available for it. If you're interested, I still have mine for sale. In fact, I have a feeling I was the one you were talking to about it.

>