PDA

View Full Version : Kayfun Mini V2.1

Amnion
05-20-2014, 02:24 AM
Hi holiday

Just wanted to let the WackedOut rep know I ordered 2 of the Kayfun Mini V2.1 Rebuildable Atomizer Clone By IVOGO (http://www.angelcigs.com/kayfun-mini-v2-1-rebuildable-atomizer-clone-by-ivogo.html) yesterday from your USA warehouse.
They get very good reviews and I'm looking forward to receiving them:excitement:

bcameron
05-20-2014, 05:06 AM
Amnion, don't be so sure they are coming from the US warehouse like it says on their website. I got my shipping info from them today and it says its being delivered by singpost. Definitely not from US. Quite disappointed really, I'll have to wait close to a month to get them.

Amnion
05-20-2014, 05:26 AM
Amnion, don't be so sure they are coming from the US warehouse like it says on their website. I got my shipping info from them today and it says its being delivered by singpost. Definitely not from US. Quite disappointed really, I'll have to wait close to a month to get them.Me too :yell: - Maybe our WO rep will check this out. Thing is, I haven't seen the KFmini (clone) anywhere else, so would have probably ordered anyway.
Unfortunately I forgot to get the 10% discount coupon offered by holiday in another thread too, LOL. Oh well, remarkably fast processing though, I must say.

bcameron
05-20-2014, 05:42 AM
I was looking for a coupon code but couldn't find one.

Amnion
05-20-2014, 05:47 AM
I was looking for a coupon code but couldn't find one.Had to PM for it (http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/threads/7589-What-do-you-want-for-now) I think....

bcameron
05-20-2014, 05:52 AM
I bet only US customers get it from the us warehouse and any outside get it from China.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Amnion
05-20-2014, 06:02 AM
Angelcigs.com is ready to send the second batch of goods to the United States, what do you want most now? Ship from America to Canada could also be far more faster than from China. So write down what you have in mind. Everyone write down here would get a 10% discount coupon code on all orders. I'll send PM to you about the code. Take action now!!I think you're right, but this implies otherwise, maybe we were supposed to indicate on the order, but I didn't see a "Ship from USA" option.

sashdropper
05-20-2014, 06:26 AM
If you email Ed from www.winvape.com I believe he still has some stock on them and he ships out of Winnipeg

Amnion
05-20-2014, 06:32 AM
Thanks sashdropper - but these are paid for and shipped with tracking #. In for the long haul LOL.

sashdropper
05-20-2014, 06:33 AM
Thanks sashdropper - but these are paid for and shipped with tracking #. In for the long haul LOL.

No worries. I love the long haul from China. Tests the nerves and ability to stay calm.

holiday
05-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Hi holiday

Just wanted to let the WackedOut rep know I ordered 2 of the Kayfun Mini V2.1 Rebuildable Atomizer Clone By IVOGO (http://www.angelcigs.com/kayfun-mini-v2-1-rebuildable-atomizer-clone-by-ivogo.html) yesterday from your USA warehouse.
They get very good reviews and I'm looking forward to receiving them:excitement:

Thank you so much Amnion, the items will be shipped to you today. What is your order number?

- - - Updated - - -

Amnion, don't be so sure they are coming from the US warehouse like it says on their website. I got my shipping info from them today and it says its being delivered by singpost. Definitely not from US. Quite disappointed really, I'll have to wait close to a month to get them.

I feel regret to tell you that Canadian orders won't be shipped from USA. The stock in USA warehouse is limited, so we have to ship from China.China post is a little slow but it is stable. It usually takes 13-20 business days.

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking for a coupon code but couldn't find one.

The code is expired on May 15th, now we have no public 10% code. :-) But we offer bulk pricing. You could have a look on our website.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet only US customers get it from the us warehouse and any outside get it from China.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yes, you are right. :-)

vangrl
05-20-2014, 06:18 PM
my order from them came from China and it still only took 6 days! Left China on April 12th and arrived in Vancouver April 17th. You guys on the east coast will obviously be a bit longer but I doubt a month...fingers crossed for you:)

Amnion
05-21-2014, 02:31 AM
my order from them came from China and it still only took 6 days! Left China on April 12th and arrived in Vancouver April 17th. You guys on the east coast will obviously be a bit longer but I doubt a month...fingers crossed for you:)Thanks, what could go wrong with CP between BC & Ontario? LOL. Good news though. holiday Thanks for replying, order # pm'ed.

Brian
06-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Let me know what you think of it
I'v had one on my vape drawer for the past 2 months without time to try it out

Amnion
06-12-2014, 02:31 AM
It arrived last Thursday, 9 working days which is quite good I think. I really like it, easy to build, and a good vape, very "Kayfun-like" IMHO. This is the clone by Ivogo.
I haven't used it in full extended mode yet (110mm!). It comes with two ss and one clear tank section. With the clear and 1 ss, it's 85mm. Regular KF driptip (510 removable).
It also has a dripping mode which I'm going to be using a lot. You attach the topcap with drip tip directly to the bottom chimney section. Makes a great dripper, excellent flavour and
just a quick rinse and cotton change and on to the next flavour. Quality is very good, nary a leak. Comes with an ego-thread cover so it looks good on a vv3, ego/evod etc. I may have
to get a mini Nemesis for it and the GS:highly_amused:

I ordered two along with a Taifun GS (also very pleased) but I only got one mini in my package. I contacted Angelcigs and had a tracking # for the 2nd one within a day. Great customer service,
will do business again.

bcameron
06-12-2014, 05:29 AM
I got one the same time as Amnion and I am also very pleased with it. Its exactly what it says a 'Kayfun mini'. Easy to build and very good flavour. By the way, I do top cap fill on this the same as I do on the regular Kayfuns and just ignore the fill hole. Great for those events like weddings where you can put it on an eGo and stuff it in your suit pocket.

And like Amnion I also recommend the Taifun GS. More complicated build but once you get it its great. Only had them for a short time yet but I am leaning towards the Taifun as slightly better vape. Either way I am enjoying both.

>