PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in taking over our wackedoutnewsletter?

Nicklfire
05-14-2014, 07:40 AM
Hey guys/gals,

I have been doing the monthly newsletter from the time we opened which pretty much lists popular threads, news about wackedout, news about the industry, vape meets, news in general regarding canadian ecig stuff... but i think it could be done better and written better with better articles.

I am wondering if anyone out there would like to take this over and write the monthly newsletters to provide even more details, better articles.. etc.

I can certainly help give content and figure out when/where all the vapemeets coming up are... but this would be something you can take over for the most part.

send me a pm if you are interested.

Regards,

shawn

ishrubicus
05-14-2014, 08:07 AM
Put out a call for articles, and open it up.. When you have enough material, then release a newsletter. Don't have to keep to a monthly schedule, especially if there is a lack of materials to present.

And if it hasn't already been done switch to a mail list system, so if there is a call for events, promotions and other things that need to get out to the masses more sooner than a newsletter, you can just hit everyone up when it happens.

>