PDA

View Full Version : Angelcigs from China, give away 5 items

holiday
04-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Hey, since we are a new company, we want to collect some information from our customers -- you. We want to know what equipment on our website you want most right now!! You could write down your wanted items here, no matter what. I'll pick out 5 lucky guys, then send the desired items as gifts from angelcigs. The only rules are no back to back posts, and please keep the posts somewhat clean. I will use random.org at the end of the contest to pick 5 winner based of the post numbers. Okay, it's your time now!! I'll check it 4 days later.

Please make sure that the items you write down here is on our website (www.angelcigs.com).

amoca
04-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Nice site, well done- I saw lots of shiny things I love but can't figure out (I am "mechanically challenged".)
http://www.angelcigs.com/kanger-evod-electronic-cigarette-starter-kit-7225.html

I've never tried Kangers, but I love the pink and purple ones-- I would be colour coordinated...!

Anonymous
04-03-2014, 10:47 PM
I think if I were to win something free, I'd like this:

http://www.angelcigs.com/maraxus-telescopic-mechanical-mod.html

Now I don't have any mods persey but I havent seen this one around much. So it would be perfect. Might even do a review on it to entice other poeple to buys it.

legendarymorbius
04-03-2014, 11:44 PM
No one runs a business by giving everything away ! :P

I have talked to these guys though, nice people, and have an order in transit. I said I wouldn't do RBA, but I guess I am an addict. I'll let you know how it goes...

holiday
04-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Thank you guys.

I have one of these in my sights to be getting sooner or later. I got a 15 watt kick a bit ago and really liking the higher power.

http://www.angelcigs.com/authentic-sigelei-legend-variable-volt-watt-mod.html

amoca
04-04-2014, 01:46 PM
I know absolutely nothing about mods- and I already entered 1st post to get the ball rolling- but I think this- is just beautiful. The artistry is very nice.
http://www.angelcigs.com/hammer-style-mechanical-mod-1.html
In the words of hunk Guillaume Brodeur from Yukon Gold-- " Not bad, not bad, pretty sexy." :glee:

vangrl
04-04-2014, 01:53 PM
I'd like to try one of these, everyone seems to RAVE about them:)

thanks for the contest and welcome to wackedout!

http://www.angelcigs.com/kayfun-lite-plus-rebuildable-atomizer.html

mule
04-04-2014, 02:52 PM
awesome prize give aways, thanks guys

fanboy
04-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Welcome to Wacked Out and thanks for kicking off with a contest!

There are some very nice looking items on the site, but something I've had my eye on for a while now is one of these:

iTaste Ucan V2
http://www.angelcigs.com/itaste-ucan-v2-stainless-steel-electronic-cigarette-tobacco-tar-oil-filler-bottle-10ml.html

I've never had much luck with every bottle remaining leak free so I'm always worried whenever I have to take some out with me. This little gadget would add give me a little more reassurance that I'm not going to end up with juice in my pocket.

Good luck everyone!

holiday
04-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Okay, the giveaway is over now. I'll post the winners soon. Thank you guys for supporting angelcigs.

legendarymorbius
04-08-2014, 01:03 AM
If only more dealers would actually have contests ! Good on you for putting a good foot forward.

holiday
04-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Hey, here are five winners: #3, #7, #8, #9, #10 I am so sorry, I can't upload the screen shots of the results properly. Let me try again. But the winners are the five numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Could you please tell me how to upload images?

holiday
04-08-2014, 01:41 AM
If only more dealers would actually have contests ! Good on you for putting a good foot forward.

Thank you. But it seems not many people are interested in the giveaway activity.

Anonymous
04-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Hell yeah! I am! I won!

Freakin eh! Thank you holiday!

XD

Shinyshinyshiny...

vangrl
04-08-2014, 06:04 AM
Wow! thank you Holiday, that was super sweet of you to put on such a generous contest.

Very much appreciated!

I'm super excited to try my Kayfun Lite :)

vangrl
04-08-2014, 06:09 AM
Hey, here are five winners: #3, #7, #8, #9, #10 I am so sorry, I can't upload the screen shots of the results properly. Let me try again. But the winners are the five numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Could you please tell me how to upload images?

To upload a photo you choose the 3rd emoticon from the right on the top of the message box.

fanboy
04-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! Thank you very much holiday - Tuesday is off to a cracking start. :)

amoca
04-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Thank you. But it seems not many people are interested in the giveaway activity. Congrats to all the winners!
Wait...was one of them me? Ooohhh, maybe...
I think it's a great way to introduce a new company to the vaping community, and to get interest and traffic in your website. Very smart. People love contests- I was a bit surprised that so few people entered, but often there are a lot of hit and miss, here and gone vapers and vendors. When people start receiving their prizes, I'll guarantee you will have new customers, so from a marketing standpoint- it is smart.

vangrl
04-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Congrats to all the winners!
Wait...was one of them me? Ooohhh, maybe...
I think it's a great way to introduce a new company to the vaping community, and to get interest and traffic in your website. Very smart. People love contests- I was a bit surprised that so few people entered, but often there are a lot of hit and miss, here and gone vapers and vendors. When people start receiving their prizes, I'll guarantee you will have new customers, so from a marketing standpoint- it is smart.

Yes you're a winner! and I agree with everything you said.

Plus, just being more active on the forum generates more interest in threads that you start. Being that Holiday is a new member, there wasn't much activity on this thread (although selfishly that was kinda nice:) ), but I'm sure in the future that will change.

It's great to note that they offer Free shipping AND that a lot of their stock is in a U.S plant, meaning that shipping may be faster than coming China!

amoca
04-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Oh, how excellent!
Yes- coming from the USA- yay--much better than coming from China, no insult meant to China, but it takes so, so long to get anything. Terrible postage options. I've ordered many things not vaping related, and it's always a month minimum. So for vaping- if I can't get it in Canada or the States, I'm not likely to get it.

shockabsorber
04-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Wow, how did I miss this?! I'm going through a dispute with fasttech right now and was looking for an alternative vendor. I don't think that fasttech ever has giveaways...

vangrl
04-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Wow, how did I miss this?! I'm going through a dispute with fasttech right now and was looking for an alternative vendor. I don't think that fasttech ever has giveaways...

Ya 5 prizes AND our choice of what we wanted to win, pretty sweet contest:)

shockabsorber
04-08-2014, 05:24 PM
And so few entrants! I really missed out on this one.

amoca
04-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Sorry you missed it- it was quite awesome- I'm so excited. Now what do I need for my very first mod?

Anonymous
04-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Battery, charger, fuse. And something to put on top to hold the juice. For a mod like that one I just won (thank you) im going to have to try a few things until I get the look I like.

vdaedalus
04-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Battery, charger, fuse.

GOOD battery, charger, ohm meter.

Fuses encourage bad habits, and then you'll be at the mercy of your battery, like the rest of us.

amoca
04-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Hubby has an OHM meter, but he's slobby with his electrons--being an electronic tech- he knows it all by default and I, a mere woman, know nada. (which in this case is true, I just pick shiny pretty stuff!) I don't want him touching my vape gear...he is a smoker and the original Magiver. He'll want to tear everything apart and duct tape things back together. No, actually he'd use baler twine, but the jute stuff which is biodegradable...
I asked him to look up the 18500,18650 batteries- and he said- "yeah, it's a battery". Well, duh. Very helpful.
Thank God he doesn't read these boards or he'd kill me. :faint2:

Anonymous
04-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Lol.. I have a thread about batteries if you want a good novel to read...

Saying fuses encourage bad habits is somewhat true.

Always use a fuse. It really is a safeguard, but most people remove the dead fuse and plug the battery back in. That's a bad habit.

If your fuse pops, find the fault, correct it, replace the fuse, test it, then use it.

A multimeter is your friend...

holiday
04-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Sorry that some of you missed this wonderful chance. I was also a little surprised that not many people participate in this contest. I will host more giveaway activities. Hope more people could participate to earn more free products.

kimimcv
04-09-2014, 01:58 AM
Sorry that some of you missed this wonderful chance. I was also a little surprised that not many people participate in this contest. I will host more giveaway activities. Hope more people could participate to earn more free products.
I don't know how I missed this!!!!!! I'm here more than anywhere else!!!!!!! :Cry:

shockabsorber
04-09-2014, 04:19 AM
I don't know how I missed this!!!!!! I'm here more than anywhere else!!!!!!! :Cry:

That's exactly how I feel!

amoca
04-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Oh, how excellent!
Yes- coming from the USA- yay--much better than coming from China, no insult meant to China, but it takes so, so long to get anything. Terrible postage options. I've ordered many things not vaping related, and it's always a month minimum. So for vaping- if I can't get it in Canada or the States, I'm not likely to get it.

I got a note from Angelcigs that these items will be coming from China, not the USA- so it may take some time to get here. Still, a win is a win. I'm very happy, thanks again.

legendarymorbius
04-11-2014, 03:02 AM
US Warehouse just expanded, so a lot more stuff coming out of there now !

Check the Warehouse link for exactly what comes from there for faster shipping. It was 3 mods for the longest time, but now there are more complete sets.

holiday
04-17-2014, 12:26 AM
All prizes were sent out, please check your mail box everyday.

vangrl
04-17-2014, 10:34 AM
Holy Smokes it took 5 days to get to Vancouver! If tomorrow wasn't a holiday I'd be getting this tomorrow morning for sure, i might even get it later this afternoon.....fingers crossed!

Thanks again Holiday:)

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu117/aliespley/ScreenShot2014-04-17at64027AM_zps4fa7a505.png (http://s639.photobucket.com/user/aliespley/media/ScreenShot2014-04-17at64027AM_zps4fa7a505.png.html)

Anonymous
04-17-2014, 10:36 AM
Five days isn't bad at all considering the last time I ordered from the states, thats how long it took just to get across the border.

amoca
04-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Wow- that's really fast!
I never even checked the tracking yet, because generally things take quite some time. Angelcigs- you have a bunch of new fans here- thanks so much for the contest and such quick turnaround! Very quick.

mule
04-22-2014, 07:27 PM
got my maraxus clone today, it looks dope. thanks angelcigs

amoca
04-23-2014, 05:57 PM
PO tried to deliver my Hammer today but I wasn't home, hubby will pick it up tomorrow. Amazingly fast shipping service, thanks Angelcigs again!

Anonymous
04-23-2014, 07:24 PM
Waiting for something... Maybe a tracking number.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Tapatalk

vangrl
04-23-2014, 07:37 PM
I got my Kayfun yesterday:) if Canada Post didn't take Friday and Monday off I would have had it last Friday!

Thanks again Angelcigs

Rollo Mcflurrey
04-24-2014, 01:04 PM
I guess I would try out a MOD. Haven't got one yet. Great site BTW!!! First time I have seen it.

Looks Interesting!!

amoca
04-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Waiting for something... Maybe a tracking number.

Howie did you check your PMS? Doris from Angelcigs sent me tracking thru the PM system. My mod arrived Thursday, Thank you Angelcigs.

Anonymous
04-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Howie did you check your PMS? Doris from Angelcigs sent me tracking thru the PM system. My mod arrived Thursday, Thank you Angelcigs.

Yup. As soon as she has a tracking number she will tell me. Sometimes these things take time. Beggars shalnt be choosers..

BX fan
04-27-2014, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=cvamoca;109758]Howie did you check your PMS? QUOTE]

At first i misunderstood

fanboy
05-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Wow! Thank you very much holiday and Angelcigs. I received excellent service and updates from holiday throughout the process. Let me say they definitely went above and beyond.

Very impressed, two thumbs up! :)

Anonymous
05-03-2014, 06:17 AM
Maybe mine will be next.

Anonymous
05-05-2014, 02:51 PM
And it was! WHAT A BEAST! This thing is so heavy you could use it as a hammer! Im stoked. I barely had it out of the box and had a battery in it!

This thing is a bombshell. Abseloutely fantastic. Excellent job angelcigs. Man it got here quick when you think about it! 3 weeks from China. Fab work man. Wonderful. Thank you!

Vapowulf
05-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Man it got here quick when you think about it! 3 weeks from China.
I thought they shipped from Los Angeles?

Anonymous
05-05-2014, 04:48 PM
They do.. But the us warehouse was out of maraxus at the time.

Vapowulf
05-05-2014, 04:56 PM
They do.. But the us warehouse was out of maraxus at the time.

Ah...
Hey Howie, what is the diameter of the top cap on that?

Anonymous
05-05-2014, 05:04 PM
A hair smaller then an inch wide.

Vapowulf
05-05-2014, 05:07 PM
A hair smaller then an inch wide.

Thanks buddy.

>