PDA

View Full Version : Box mod question

cardocter
03-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Super excited.Just picked up my first DNA 30 box mod.I love the switches ,display layout and usb connector locations, but the only issue I can see having is the 510 connector.it sticks out .010 thousanths of an inch which does not allow the Atty ,dripper etc> to sit solid and flush. My thought is to use a nylon washer in between the mod and RBA temporarily. What does everyone use for 510 connectors or possibly a small air flow controller that sits flush and tight to the top of the mod?

Vaper_Dave
03-29-2014, 02:25 PM
I’m confused by your post. (I confuse easy) LOL
You’d like the atty to sit flush I get.
You’re going to add a thin spacer cut out in the 510 and the same Dia as the atty I assume to take up the gap.
Then you mentioned airflow. Do your attys need bottom airflow?
If they do the .010 should suffice?

von'till
03-29-2014, 04:02 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/porr-starbucks_o_1652977.jpg

von'till
03-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Same in Google Canada, who'da thunk eh!?

To each there own though, wont go out my way for Shitty Hortons either. Take my Folgers and Coffeemate Hazelnut over that swill. Yes you read this right .........

S W I L L

larktdl
03-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Same in Google Canada, who'da thunk eh!?

To each there own though, wont go out my way for Shitty Hortons either. Take my Folgers and Coffeemate Hazelnut over that swill. Yes you read this right .........

S W I L L

I love my Tim's. It might be swill but it is damm good swill. BTW The Folger's Black Silk k-cups are pretty good swill too.

cardocter
03-29-2014, 05:48 PM
I’m confused by your post. (I confuse easy) LOL
You’d like the atty to sit flush I get.
You’re going to add a thin spacer cut out in the 510 and the same Dia as the atty I assume to take up the gap.
Then you mentioned airflow. Do your attys need bottom airflow?
If they do the .010 should suffice?

I was only suggesting the air flow adapter as a way to take away the gap just for aesthetics. I mainly use the Taifun GT and Kayfuns

cardocter
03-30-2014, 12:44 PM
I was wondering why all the talk/interest in Starbucks.Then I remembered it was probably my avatar.I don't like Starbucks myself either(too weak) I used it because the letters have been blocked out to read "FUCK OFF" and the cup is being filled with something far better than coffee. LOL.

So all the members on here and no constructive comments pertaining to the OP?

>