PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway activities

holiday
03-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Good news here! We planned to start two giveaway activity on facebook.

1, 10 Kayfun lite giveaway.

We'll giveaway 10 kayfun lite at the "vape chat" facebook group on April 1. Everyone could have an opportunity to get a free kayfun lite clone. Just go to our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/loveangelcigs to get more detailed information. But the premise is that you need to get into the vape chat group.

2, 5 aqua atomizer giveaway.

This giveaway activity will be hosted at the Vapers Lounge facebook group on next Monday. Now please go to apply to become one of the members here and to be a lucky boy!

Keep an eye on angelcigs.com, we'll host more giveaway activity in the late future. Any questions about the giveaway campaign, leave a reply here.

legendarymorbius
03-29-2014, 01:40 AM
I looked at the page, but I am not clear on what I need to do to be eligible. The info on the Facebook page isn't any different from here that I saw.

holiday
03-31-2014, 01:19 AM
I looked at the page, but I am not clear on what I need to do to be eligible. The info on the Facebook page isn't any different from here that I saw.

Hi, you should apply to get into the vape chat group and the Vapers Lounge. Only becoming a member in the group, you'll have a chance to get the free product.

legendarymorbius
03-31-2014, 01:30 AM
(deleted)

legendarymorbius
03-31-2014, 01:54 AM
To get more specific, I have joined both of the groups you mentioned. But there are copycat groups of both, and you didn't link the one you wanted. Not to mention whether you have admin controls to even demonstrate whether you can hold a contest in these spots.

If you are having a problem communicating with social mediums in Canada or the USA, I can help. Send me a PM.

holiday
04-01-2014, 02:14 AM
To get more specific, I have joined both of the groups you mentioned. But there are copycat groups of both, and you didn't link the one you wanted. Not to mention whether you have admin controls to even demonstrate whether you can hold a contest in these spots.

If you are having a problem communicating with social mediums in Canada or the USA, I can help. Send me a PM.

Hey, the aqua atomizer giveaway activity is live now, you can pick a number and leave a reply under my post in that group.

>