PDA

View Full Version : upgraded website: report any issues

Nicklfire
03-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Hello Folks

I recently did a minor upgrade to vbulletin and noticed a few quirks here and there. If you find any issues please let me know so i can get them on the list of to do items.

Current Issues:

Navbar icons at top of page were missing: SOLVED
Double posts when quoting a post: ISSUE STILL (MOD DISABLED FOR TIME)
Bunch of error messages when posting a reply/new thread: (ISSUE STILL MOD DISABLED FOR NOW)
When user clicks on his username at top he gets error message: SOLVED (updated mod)

Brian
03-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Hello Folks

I recently did a minor upgrade to vbulletin and noticed a few quirks here and there. If you find any issues please let me know so i can get them on the list of to do items.

Current Issues:

Double posts when quoting a post: MAYBE SOLVED?
Bunch of error messages when posting a reply/new thread: MAYBE SOLVED/RELATED WITH DOUBLE POST ISSUE

Aye, Captain!

Brian
03-24-2014, 03:48 AM
think we still have a problem

Bluemonday
03-24-2014, 07:08 AM
Hello Folks

Current Issues:

Double posts when quoting a post: MAYBE SOLVED?
Bunch of error messages when posting a reply/new thread: MAYBE SOLVED/RELATED WITH DOUBLE POST ISSUE

When I click on notifications I get this error message

"Warning: Declaration of vB_ProfileBlock_UsernameHistory::block_is_enabled( ) should be compatible with that of vB_ProfileBlock::block_is_enabled() in ..../dbtech/username_change/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 119"

Bluemonday
03-24-2014, 07:10 AM
Correction Sorry I mean when I click on my user name I get the above message

Nicklfire
03-24-2014, 08:50 AM
thanks bluemonday, that has been corrected now

Tiki
03-24-2014, 08:58 AM
When I click on New Posts, sometimes they are all there, sometimes there's just a few. Perhaps a timing thing, but thought I'd mention it as it seems to have carried over from last night.

Brian
03-24-2014, 06:22 PM
thanks bluemonday, that has been corrected now

testing

Looks like double posts have been eliminated

Nicklfire
03-27-2014, 06:50 PM
testing

Looks like double posts have been eliminated

it`s because the wiki has been disabled. That seems to be the issue but i dont know the fix. Just over my head.. not much is over my head but that is... have to hire a third party company.. not the quickest on this issue though.

Brian
03-27-2014, 06:55 PM
it`s because the wiki has been disabled. That seems to be the issue but i dont know the fix. Just over my head.. not much is over my head but that is... have to hire a third party company.. not the quickest on this issue though.

I think people can live without the wiki for a little while until the issue has been resolved?

Silverado55
03-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Hey! Apparently I can't send any messages! It says my stored msg qouta has been reached. I've cleared most of my messages(under the limit which is still too small IMO) and I can't send anything!

EDIT:

This is the message I receive.

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

EDIT 2: Disregard I got that figured out. 150 Msgs only? I know that may seem like a lot but for me I need to keep track of all the msgs I received. Used to be 400 am I correct?

katmandu
03-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Silverado, you can do what I did to clean it out - I downloaded all of the emails and saved them to my hard drive. This way they are all safe and accessible. :)

Vaper_Dave
03-30-2014, 06:43 PM
The board seems to report me as logged in all the time?
I noticed because I clicked a link from my e-mail to a post and saw the green circle beside my name.
I tried to reply but had to log in?
I checked tap talk and I was logged out. Weird.

Silverado55
03-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Silverado, you can do what I did to clean it out - I downloaded all of the emails and saved them to my hard drive. This way they are all safe and accessible. :)

Yeea thats probably a good idea, I'd just rather keep everything W/O related on W/O. If that makes sense. Maybe VIP status could bump up those messages a little higher wink wink nudge nudge!

>