PDA

View Full Version : Mods = Plumbing Fittings

Tiki
03-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Okay, ladies! If I've looked at one mod these past few weeks, I've looked at a thousand! And I think I've come to the conclusion that the guys like mods for two reasons:

1. yet another thing they can tinker with
2. they look like a collection of brass and copper plumbing pieces

So, I'll be watching the forum for leads on mods that are either more girly or more GQ (as opposed to Plumbers' Monthly). URLs appreciated!!

:biggrin-new:

tinam
03-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Okay, ladies! If I've looked at one mod these past few weeks, I've looked at a thousand! And I think I've come to the conclusion that the guys like mods for two reasons:

1. yet another thing they can tinker with
2. they look like a collection of brass and copper plumbing pieces

I think you missed the main reason ..... think long and thick and you can hold it in your hands....

:)

Tiki
03-15-2014, 05:50 PM
Ha! I realized that later after puzzling over why I just couldn't bring myself to order some of the styles for my shop! Call me Prude, I guess! LOL

I think you missed the main reason ..... think long and thick and you can hold it in your hands....

Wolffy
03-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Ha! I realized that later after puzzling over why I just couldn't bring myself to order some of the styles for my shop! Call me Prude, I guess! LOL

And all this time I thought Melville was Playboy North???:noidea:

FarmerD
03-15-2014, 08:26 PM
that's the best part about choices, you have one.

oncesubtile
03-15-2014, 09:26 PM

:love-struck:

:bathbaby:

>