PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some input.

shady
02-25-2014, 04:48 PM
I was thinking of upgrading my battery in the somewhat near future. I currently have a itaste vv/vw and an MVP vv/vw.
I was looking at Provari or maybe even the Svoemestro SM Nivel Semovar V3. I was leaning more towards the Svoemestro as I seems to enjoy playing with the watts over voltage.
Any one have some input or other suggestions. I look for more flavor and throat hit over clouds.
Don't know if I really want to get into mechanical life just yet is just too busy with 3 young kids. I have built some coils for protank 2s and also got a rocket to try out.
Just don't have the time to rebuild a bunch of coils all the time.

I have read about a mechanical switch for the Svoemestro SM Nivel Semovar V3 so any one know if i could change it to full mechanical at a later date if I wished?

Both large purchases so any help is appreciated.

Brian
02-25-2014, 05:13 PM
The Semovar is a nice Mod
Nick at GrimmGreen just did a review on it
http://www.grimmgreen.com/post/77727143876/triple-feature-2-24-14-hey-everyone-welcome-to
I have no experience with it personally, but I'm sure it would perform beautifully, albeit a bit on the expensive side.
You might want to also consider a DNA-20/30 mod. These are becoming more widely available with a number of vendors selling them
I have a DNA-20 and love mine

>