PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa stores info question for those who might know

shades
01-31-2014, 03:40 AM
Hey guys,

Although my VTR survived my first umm..... "durability test" the hairline crack has finally made the tank unusuable.. I swapped back to the iclear30s which I am actually really liking, maybe even more than the protank, as it doesnt seem as airy..

Soooooo.... do any of you know any ottawa based vendors that carry the " Innokin iClear30s Replacement Coils " that allow for "I'll just come and get them" as I will be in the ottawa's tomorrow.

justdoeit
01-31-2014, 04:07 AM
esteamcanada.com and smokefx.ca are the 2 retail locations intown

MacVape
01-31-2014, 04:42 AM
Hey Shades, just sent you a pm

shades
01-31-2014, 05:18 AM
I will try and give them a call.. it didn't look promising for coils for the iclear but positive for the tank replacement, at least online maybe they haven't updated the online options.

Vaper_Dave
01-31-2014, 05:59 AM
I will try and give them a call.. it didn't look promising for coils for the iclear but positive for the tank replacement, at least online maybe they haven't updated the online options.

Definitely call first but there is now a Carleton Place location much closer to you.

shades
01-31-2014, 06:02 AM
Yeah I noticed that if they have them it works out most wonderfully because the wifie works in CP today! The coil for the iclear I have is very much on its last legs so the sooner I can get something the better :)

>