PDA

View Full Version : VaporEngine Deals, Reviews, and Updates!!

VaporEngine Mike
01-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the VaporEngine Deals, contest giveaway and news thread.

Subscribe to this thread and share your Vaping knowledge so that others can benefit. I know I've learned a lot from all of you on this Forum.

We will be doing Crazy random giveaways and announcing great discounts to show our support of the vaping community.
Check out the VaporEngine.com (http://vapourengine.com/) website

Subscribe and lets all support each other.

VaporEngine Mike
01-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey everyone check out this OGcigs Revolver 1300mAh variable voltage wattage we will be carrying soon.

VaporEngine Mike
01-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Feeling the ich to do another contest give away...any ideas, suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vangrl
01-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Feeling the ich to do another contest give away...any ideas, suggestions?

Juice!

You only sell in 30ml's, which is a lot of juice for some people, especially if they aren't sure if they'll like it.
You should grab a bunch of empty 5ml bottles or even 3ml bottles and give away some sample packs as prizes! You've got some pretty interesting flavours, some of which I haven't seen before.

I think that most might be put off that you only offer 0nic...BUT....if your juices are fantastic then possibly folks might just add their own nic? $11 for 30ml's is certainly a great price so the added cost of adding your own nic certainly shouldn't be an issue.

A few interesting flavours that I saw on your site.
-Melona
-Sublime
-White Dragon
-Choconilla
-Gallagher
-Kreamy Kolada
-Lycheetah
-Hula Pie
-aunty li hing

Anyway, just an idea:)

VaporEngine Mike
01-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Thanks vangirl...we are actually in the process of carrying a local flavorcrafters e-juice...we are looking to carry their whole flavor line 10mil all nic strength then soon after putting in order for 30 mil all nic flavor...what do you think?

VaporEngine Mike
01-28-2014, 03:08 PM
The current juice was shipped from Hawaii and it's just to much hassle to import plus don't think we can import nic..it's to bad cause it's a great juice

vangrl
01-28-2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks vangirl...we are actually in the process of carrying a local flavorcrafters e-juice...we are looking to carry their whole flavor line 10mil all nic strength then soon after putting in order for 30 mil all nic flavor...what do you think?

Do you mean Flavour Crafters the company? or "flavour crafters" as in "juice makers"?

VaporEngine Mike
01-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Yes the juice makers

vangrl
01-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Yes the juice makers

K not sure you understood my question but I think you mean Flavour Crafters :)

Anyway, ya great idea, you need some nic juice on your site, it's nice to be able to get both hardware and juice at the same place (sometimes). I think Flavour Crafters tests their juice, which is awesome!
I have only ever tried their Creme De Menthe, but it is actually one of my top 5 juices (out of about 200 flavours that I've tried).

VaporEngine Mike
01-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Yes...sorry if I misunderstood your question...so as soon as we get the juice in we will do some contest give always but for now we want to give away some of out hardware from our local fulfillment center in Toronto

bogmonster
01-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Hey Mike!
Not sure if you're carrying the adjustable airflow heads yet (Nautilus & Aerotank) and coils, but they seem to be popular. Small enough price point that you could do a handful of prizes/giveaways for less than the cost of of one of the fancier Innokin APVs. A "Spread the love a little wider" kind of thing.

just a thought.

'course, no one's gonna turn up their nose at an MVP or 134 either… ;-)

cheers,
c.

VaporEngine Mike
01-29-2014, 10:06 AM
Hey Mike!
Not sure if you're carrying the adjustable airflow heads yet (Nautilus & Aerotank) and coils, but they seem to be popular. Small enough price point that you could do a handful of prizes/giveaways for less than the cost of of one of the fancier Innokin APVs. A "Spread the love a little wider" kind of thing.

just a thought.

'course, no one's gonna turn up their nose at an MVP or 134 eitherů ;-)

cheers,
c.

Thanks for rhe response bogmonster and noted...love the name by way:tan:

VaporEngine Mike
01-29-2014, 01:15 PM
Got a question. I have a client who owns a ego twist revolver battery type and she wants to know which coil head is better for her battery. 2.1 ohms or 1.5ohms?

Thanks Mike

bogmonster
01-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Got a question. I have a client who owns a ego twist revolver battery type and she wants to know which coil head is better for her battery. 2.1 ohms or 1.5ohms?

Thanks Mike
It really depends on what flavour she's using. I have to switch coils on some of my thinner juice as it heats up too quickly if I'm chain vaping on a 1.8 ohm. My batteries are vv3 but the range isn't much different than her twist.
Is a bottom or top coil wick she's using? What type of clearo? That can make a difference

VaporEngine Mike
01-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Sorry my bad she's using an iclear16 clearomizer

bogmonster
01-29-2014, 01:39 PM
I haven't used one of those myself, so not overly familiar with their heads, so I'll defer to the wisdom of the forum(s). If they're not pricey my recommendation would still be to have a couple of each on hand for when she's switching flavours.

VaporEngine Mike
01-29-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks again imm forward info

zerosum
01-29-2014, 08:48 PM
0 nic ... 0 interest.

VaporEngine Mike
01-29-2014, 09:07 PM
0 nic ... 0 interest.

Stay tuned we will be giving away Nic Juice real soon!:lock1:

vangrl
01-30-2014, 06:49 AM
Sorry my bad she's using an iclear16 clearomizer

I use twists and iclear 16's and I never buy heads less than 2 ohms. I think 1.5 is too low unless you keep the twist on the very lowest setting.

VaporEngine Mike
01-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Thanks vangirl so the lower the ohms of the coil head the lower you have to have the voltage of the battery...cool got it thanks...

zerosum
01-30-2014, 07:08 PM
You might find this chart handy:

http://vtpics.vapertrain.com/voltagechart.jpg

Some juices I like at 10 watts - it's subjective.

VaporEngine Mike
02-06-2014, 11:23 PM
I just want to say hello to everyone…been really busy dealing with boring logistic stuff…I miss the fun of interacting with all of you on the Forum

VaporEngine Mike
02-07-2014, 02:45 PM
One week long review in a 10 min video of Vaping on the Kanger MT3s clearomizer. Then fully breaking it down to explain all you need to know if your thinking about purchasing this clearomizer tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAI7g3ipM80

VaporEngine Mike
02-12-2014, 03:14 PM
A little something pre Valentines as love is most Deff in the Air.

BX fan
02-12-2014, 04:53 PM
It really depends on what flavour she's using. I have to switch coils on some of my thinner juice as it heats up too quickly if I'm chain vaping on a 1.8 ohm. My batteries are vv3 but the range isn't much different than her twist.
Is a bottom or top coil wick she's using? What type of clearo? That can make a difference

That's why some of my liquid tastes burnt on a 1.8? Seems like the first hit is pretty good with the cold coil, then gets progressively worse. How about top coil or dual coil? I have some iclear16's at 1.8 dual top coils. I'm noticing a better taste from my 2.4 Vivi Nova and my Evod bcc but the Evod is also 1.8.

bogmonster
02-13-2014, 05:06 AM
Hi BX,
Can't say with any certainty, but that would be my guess. Either that or wicking issues in the top coils. Dual coils need a little more oomph to get them up to temp. With the top coils you need to roll your liquids around a fair bit to make sure they the wicks are saturated (they should be near transparent when they are).

I had a heck of a time with the stock bcc/bdc heads, but the replacement packs were less nasty. I'd get a couple of days out of the ones that came with the clearos and over a week with replacements. Now I just give them all a vodka bath and a dry burn before using them, and then when the flavour goes south they go back in the bath overnight to clean them.

I'm not sure if the same procedures work with top coils. Perhaps someone else who uses them can jump in on that.

Short answer is that I'd get a pack at a higher ohm than the ones you're having issues with and see how that goes.

Zerosum posted a link to a vaping chart with recommended settings based on ohms & volts which provides a good guideline for firing strength, though I tend to just start low and roll up until I find a sweet spot. If I bang away at it for a while I may have to dial it back a bit if it gets too warm or a burnt flavour.
http://vtpics.vapertrain.com/voltagechart.jpg

hth

BX fan
02-16-2014, 09:49 AM
Short answer is that I'd get a pack at a higher ohm than the ones you're having issues with and see how that goes.

Changed out the coils to a higher resistance. Better, but still not the same taste as the Evod or Mini Nova, even when i adjust the voltage. Also tried my adv on an iClear 30 and not the same either. Interesting. I'm gonna have to reassess some liquids i wrote off because it may have had more to do with the iClears than the liquid.

VaporEngine Mike
02-16-2014, 10:36 AM
Get info BXfan and bogmonster..so no matter if you go up in resistance with your coils and or adjust the voltage the bottome coil or even carto type is just superior for your vape experience

VaporEngine Mike
04-13-2014, 04:21 PM
Hey everyone VaporEnigne now carries FlavorCraftersbiz (http://vapourengine.com/collections/vendors?q=Flavour+Crafters) E-juice We are currently waiting to be able to receiver credit card payments so for now we use Interac email money transfer.

On our US side of the site we now carry Aspire, Youde, HCigar, New Kanger and Innokin Products. Also On the way is Joyetech and SMOKtech. We do accept credit cards and ship to Canada. We use USPS Priority shipping $19.99. Because of this high shipping cost we are offering a 10% off anything in our store. Coupon code is 10OffCart

VaporEngine Mike
04-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Just for our canadians...free shipping from our us site $50 and up. Our us credit card processing is fully functional.

- - - Updated - - -

JUST FOR OUR CANADIANS...FREE SHIPPING FROM OUR US SITE $50 AND UP. OUR US CREDIT CARD PROCESSING IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

VaporEngine Mike
07-25-2014, 02:40 PM
VaporEngine is giving away 25% of an already reduced sale price. This sale is until July 31st and it includes everything on our store. The coupon code is: somethingbig

Click on this VaporEngine Link (http://vapourengine.com/)to take advantage of this limited time sale

bogmonster
07-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Doesn't seem to be much in stock compared to the past, Mike. Is this a Closing Canadian Operations Sale?

VaporEngine Mike
07-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Doesn't seem to be much in stock compared to the past, Mike. Is this a Closing Canadian Operations Sale?

No we are not closing operations in Canada but going to pivot from carrying vape hardware to partnering with brand name E-Liquid companies.

bogmonster
07-25-2014, 05:11 PM
Interesting. A currated service Ó la ZampleBox and Craft Vapery or more of a one-stop-shop for Canadian liquids?

Or is it too early to say and i should just shut up and wait? ;)

Best of luck, whichever your route!

c.

VaporEngine Mike
07-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Interesting. A currated service Ó la ZampleBox and Craft Vapery or more of a one-stop-shop for Canadian liquids?

Or is it too early to say and i should just shut up and wait? ;)

Best of luck, whichever your route!

c.

Bogmonster your questions are always welcomed..we have some ideas up in the air

What would you like to see?

VaporEngine Mike
07-29-2014, 03:20 PM
VaporEngine is giving away 25% of an already reduced sale price. This sale is until July 31st and it includes everything on our store. The coupon code is: somethingbig

Click on this VaporEngine Link (http://vapourengine.com/)to take advantage of this limited time sale

25% off sale still on util July 31sit

VaporEngine Mike
08-02-2014, 11:47 AM
30% off all E-Liquid. This sale is good until Monday midnight. coupon code is: 30off

VapourEngine.com The best source for Canada & USA for vape, vapor, vapour, electronic cigarette, ecigarette, ecig, e-cigarette, e-cig, mods, eliquid, e-liquid, ejuice, e-juice, accessories (http://vapourengine.com/)

- - - Updated - - -

30% off all E-Liquid. This sale is good until Monday midnight. coupon code is: 30off

VapourEngine.com The best source for Canada & USA for vape, vapor, vapour, electronic cigarette, ecigarette, ecig, e-cigarette, e-cig, mods, eliquid, e-liquid, ejuice, e-juice, accessories (http://vapourengine.com/)

>