PDA

View Full Version : My Bagua's won't work with my Arrow

Tebo
01-26-2014, 01:00 PM
No matter what I do or try, it won't work

My bagua won't work with anything unless I keep the button screw loose...

Why?

randomname
01-26-2014, 01:28 PM
that makes no sense, take pics.

edit: the situation doesn't make sense, you make perfect sense

Vaper_Dave
01-26-2014, 01:57 PM
yea I was using Kubrics same set up the other night. Should work... must be an adjustment issue random is thinking

Kubrick
01-26-2014, 02:02 PM
I have a button top efest 14500 in mine. It leaves a gap, but fires without fail. The AW's I used with my previous BaGua were a perfect fit.

Tebo
01-26-2014, 03:08 PM
that makes no sense, take pics.

edit: the situation doesn't make sense, you make perfect sense

I'm getting a new cam I can take pics next week with, but until then my cam quality sucks

I will tho for sure

I'm using efest flat atm

Tebo
01-26-2014, 03:09 PM
I have a button top efest 14500 in mine. It leaves a gap, but fires without fail. The AW's I used with my previous BaGua were a perfect fit.

are those longer than the flat? maybe this is why

randomname
01-26-2014, 03:16 PM
i've used both in the one i had, never had an issue, I'm thinking because of the way you describe the problem that when the switch is loose everything functions normally, when you tighten it down there's something getting pushed out of place blocking the swtich from making contact with the bottom of the battery. Check your insulator on the bottom and see if it's in working order.

Kubrick
01-26-2014, 03:52 PM
are those longer than the flat? maybe this is why

Yes, they are. A little too long, unfortunately.

Tebo
01-26-2014, 04:26 PM
i've used both in the one i had, never had an issue, I'm thinking because of the way you describe the problem that when the switch is loose everything functions normally, when you tighten it down there's something getting pushed out of place blocking the swtich from making contact with the bottom of the battery. Check your insulator on the bottom and see if it's in working order.

I have 2 bagua's and they got the same issue of not working

also, even with the button screw loose it won't work with the arrow, it does with a viva nova tho lol..

Michael Vapes
01-26-2014, 04:44 PM
I have the Bagua/Arrow and it works fine with both efest/nipple and AW/nipple. Similar to Krubrick the efests are a little too big and you have to leave a gap. The AW's fit perfectly.

Tebo
01-26-2014, 05:51 PM
maybe the efest flat are too small

Tebo
01-26-2014, 05:52 PM
anyone got a link for the AW tho? it sounds like the best bet!

Tebo
01-27-2014, 09:33 PM
I GOT IT WORKING!!!!! I PUT A MAGNET INTO THE THING NOW IT WORKS

Sorry for the caps, but I've had my ba gua's and arrow since JUNE

AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE USED THEM TOGETHER

randomname
01-28-2014, 03:32 AM
i'm guessing you put the magnet in the bottom?

Tebo
01-29-2014, 09:35 AM
i'm guessing you put the magnet in the bottom?

is there a preferable way to do it top or bottom? I put the magnet at the top

& my adjustable screw has to be screwed in super tight for connection with arrow

but they working awesome together right now, I'll need a new top for my nemesis now

>