PDA

View Full Version : VaporEnige News update!

VaporEngine Mike
01-26-2014, 12:56 PM
Hey everyone this is VaporEngine Mike. This thread is going to be about connecting with all of you personally. I will be posting new products as well as video reviews of products and various vaping news. This will also be a thread for feedback from the most important people, all of you guys. We realize the only way to get better is to stay connected with the people.

I've been somewhat quiet lately because we have been in transition with setting up a solid payment gateway and researching new products that all of you asked for.

Also For those of you who have been patient with us by paying via interac email I want to say thank you.

Very soon here I will be doing more contest giveaways and I will be doing this on a different thread....so stay tuned!

BX fan
01-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Hey Mike,

Hi from Newfoundland. I placed an order with you guys yesterday for an iTaste v3. Looking forward to receiving it!

VaporEngine Mike
01-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Hey Mike,

Hi from Newfoundland. I placed an order with you guys yesterday for an iTaste v3. Looking forward to receiving it!

Yes I just pulled up the order and saw it thank you...our office only ships mon-fri which is why you haven't received the email with the tracking info yet...hope your having a great weekend.:bounce:

Thanks VaporEnigne Mike

>