PDA

View Full Version : brass nemesis and caravela

Massvapor
01-11-2014, 02:36 PM
im new to clones and they issues they have.... caravela 18650 tube fires all the time with these flat top sony batteries. 18350s fire ok tho. the batteries fire as soon as i touch switch assembly to it. like even the side of the assembly. and the brass nemesis has some switch crunchiness and the post has come undone multiple times. have to loosen it to make contact......i know i know its a clone and what should i expect but has anyone modded their clones to perform better?

randomname
01-11-2014, 03:28 PM
i can't believe i'm about to do this but give your brass nemmy switch a good polish(all moving parts) and through some no ox id a in there and you should have a slick working switch

Massvapor
01-11-2014, 05:31 PM
hahaha. yea ill give it a shot. i know what ur saying. i have legit mod also... but figured id give these a try. not expecting much but thought id ask about any ways to make them better. thanks.

Brian
01-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Random... you do have a heart in there lol

electricbumblebee
05-02-2014, 10:05 AM
I was surprised at how nice the nemesis clone I got was, the switch is beyond smooth, and with some earth magnets in there, woooow

I just got a second nemesis clone (as a backup), both were two toned, I forgot it had a golden finish on it (since its rubbed off the first one)

the button isnt as smooth on the second one, might just take some working in, but I seem to recall the first one being super smooth right out of the box

Im going to be getting some legit mods soon, I got the clones as I was new to the mechanical mods and wanted to try'em out

electricbumblebee
05-04-2014, 09:14 AM
hmm.. ya know, I have a theory

since my first nemesis clone had a real nice button, and the second has a STICKY button..

and since the gold rubbed off the first nemesis clone, and the second (new) one has GOLD all over it..

nemesis clone + sticky button + gold = gold is actually made of HONEY

any thoughts?5342

>