PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Features suggestions?

Nicklfire
12-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Hey Guys,

Over the years i have installed dozens and dozens of features on forums. Some i loved some i didnt. Are there any features which you would like to see on this forum or you think would give it a edge at all. One of the features i will be installing when we get some more members is a EBAY rating style system. For every successful trade or sale or anything like that you can give each other positive or negative ratings on specific transactions. This works really well because it builds alot of confidence between buyers which is often something that is hard to judge.

Another feature i am still thinking about is a chat system. If you want to see it in action go to bcaquaria.com and you will see it along the bottom. It works really slick and allows you to create chat rooms or just message member to member.

Any other suggestions by all means let me know.

ItsJustVapor
12-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Mobile skin kinda sucks. I'd like to see something nicer in my tablet.

Nicklfire
12-15-2012, 06:56 PM
How about tapatalk? I have not got around to installing it but it was on my to do list.

BrianCig
12-15-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't use tapatalk (did in the past) but it is the most used for phones/tablets I believe. So I would say a big yes to installing it.

hijinxxx
12-16-2012, 09:27 PM
A like button?

Nicklfire
12-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Ya good idea ill get one installed

tygertyger
12-16-2012, 10:30 PM
A like button?

+1 for the like button.... for this very reason.... to keep threads from having zillions of +1 posts ;)

therealcmac
12-16-2012, 11:22 PM
+1 for the like button.... for this very reason.... to keep threads from having zillions of +1 posts ;)

+1!...............

NotJables
12-17-2012, 12:29 AM
What is tapatalk? I always see people with little signature type deals mentioning it.

"Using Tapatalk with my overpriced phone"

therealcmac
12-17-2012, 12:45 AM
What is tapatalk? I always see people with little signature type deals mentioning it.

"Using Tapatalk with my overpriced phone"

It is a forum app, streamlines the forum for mobile use...i hate it personally, I just use the regular versions of forums on my phone. I do however like Tapatalk notifier for Chrome it has a little pop up that lets me know if I have a PM...but i rarely get PMs :(

NotJables
12-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Haha, oh poor you.

>