PDA

View Full Version : Dna20 happiness

Puff
11-30-2013, 09:04 AM
:love_heart:

I'm so totally excited/happy/spazzy that I just wanted to share. I know this really is a needless post, but I just feel like a completely joyful kid :D This is going to be my xmas present from my husband. ( who is also my best friend and adventure buddy ) I love that the display is inside and it's just a plain box on the outside. It's like a sleeper car :D

http://ecigworkshop.com/node/220

Confirmation email: ( woo hoo )
---

EcigWorkshop LLC
Today at 11:34 AM

Hi xxx and xxx :)

Thank you we have received xxxxx for the Quilted Birch & Spalted Tamarind WoodBox Dna20.

I can start your order Monday 9th Dec & will take 14-16 day from start to post, will try to update you as we go along.

Thank you for your support & if you need anything please feel free to ask

Paul

---

This is a pic of the wood combo I chose, I think it's so beautiful. This isn't the same type of box, just the wood combo, the switch on the box I'm getting will be stainless:

ghostworld
11-30-2013, 09:35 AM
That looks amazing! Because of your squeeeing I expect to see a pic of you holding it and jumping in the air with happiness when you get it lol

Puff
11-30-2013, 10:56 AM
haha squeeeing that's definatly what it is. I should have made my entire post one long squeeeeeeeeee :D

I'll post a pic when it comes!

Wolffy
11-30-2013, 01:15 PM
I had to laugh at the wood box. I'd caption it 'Vaping camo for the outdoors enthusiast'.

drtongue96
11-30-2013, 02:26 PM
fasttech has wooden drip tips

Brian
11-30-2013, 02:33 PM
that's the great thing about the DNA20... you can put it into just about anything

Puff
11-30-2013, 05:19 PM
I had to laugh at the wood box. I'd caption it 'Vaping camo for the outdoors enthusiast'.

haha Too true :D

rayboy55
12-28-2013, 08:52 PM
Anyone making DNA20's in canada???

Silverado55
12-28-2013, 09:46 PM
Meeeeee!!!!!! ;)

ghostworld
01-04-2014, 10:11 AM
haha squeeeing that's definatly what it is. I should have made my entire post one long squeeeeeeeeee :D

I'll post a pic when it comes!

Sooooo did you get it? Where is the sqeeeeeee pic?

Puff
01-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Sooooo did you get it? Where is the sqeeeeeee pic?

Thanks for asking. No squee pic yet. :( He had some life things happen and got behind so hasn't started it yet ( I think ) If I don't hear by the end of next week, I'm going to email and ask about it.

shiver905
01-08-2014, 12:57 AM
He messed up his shoulder disk or something,
I ordered a mod from him on Nov 29th.
(I think we are in the same batch but different devices)
Still hasn't shipped.

Puff
01-08-2014, 04:33 PM
He messed up his shoulder disk or something,
I ordered a mod from him on Nov 29th.
(I think we are in the same batch but different devices)
Still hasn't shipped.

Ah ok, thanks, good to know. I can't remember why I emailed them, but I did in late dec. Someone emailed me and said he hurt his back ( I think it was his wife ) and that they were behind. He has really good reviews all over so I don't think there's any issue. I may wait till next week then to email him just for a rough estimate when he'd get started. I'm in no rush, but would just like a general update. I can't imagine sitting doing that kind of work would be easy when your back's screwed up.

>