PDA

View Full Version : Need more girly vape gear!

tinam
12-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Most of the vaping stuff I see around seems to be pretty butch. Especially with the whole P.E.N.I.S.* acronym thing going :)
So, in the interest of adding some frills to the scene, I've just ordered some of these batteries:

I already have a hot pink ego mini! Add some pretty coloured clearos and I'm set!

I also have a sequined Betsy Johnson clutch to carry it all around in :rolleyes:

*Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System

therealcmac
12-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Hey there tinam! I think we need a pic of that vaping clutch!!! :) I agree that alot of mods and batteries are pretty chrome, or black or gunmetal! There is some nice girly stuff out there though....

http://i.imgur.com/syktM.jpg

Nicklfire
12-11-2012, 06:12 AM
That's a pretty neat design for a chick actually. I like that it's engraved.. Maybe we need a thread strictly girly stuff to help out all the ladies!

Eastsidevapes
12-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Cherry Vape just came out with Storm Pawn earrings!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Storm-Pawn-Earrings-by-Cherry-Vape-/290830173409?

Stinky Canuck
12-12-2012, 03:42 PM
You find the coolest stuff!

Hey there tinam! I think we need a pic of that vaping clutch!!! :) I agree that alot of mods and batteries are pretty chrome, or black or gunmetal! There is some nice girly stuff out there though....

tinam
12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
OMG That is gorgeous!!! Where is it from? I must have one :)

tinam
12-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Cherry Vape just came out with Storm Pawn earrings!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Storm-Pawn-Earrings-by-Cherry-Vape-/290830173409?

Oooo they have pink ones (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cherry-Vape-Harlequin-Pawn-Earrings-/290830781154?pt=Handcrafted_Artisan_Jewelry&hash=item43b6dd8ae2), too!

therealcmac
12-13-2012, 11:12 PM

Sold out unfortunately :) They are from iHybrid Mods (http://www.ihybridmods.com/Products.html) The next two they have coming out I am not crazy about, but the Sugar Skull looks awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/FB9fN.jpg

tygertyger
12-14-2012, 04:12 PM

I was thinking the same thing! too cute!

tinam
12-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Sold out unfortunately :) They are from iHybrid Mods (http://www.ihybridmods.com/Products.html) The next two they have coming out I am not crazy about, but the Sugar Skull looks awesome.

heh "sold out forever"! They are beautiful tho... I'll have to keep an eye on them to see what they come up with in the future.

NotJables
12-14-2012, 11:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/FB9fN.jpg

Sigh... I don't even... Gahhh.

therealcmac
12-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Sigh... I don't even... Gahhh.

lmao!............

Eastsidevapes
12-15-2012, 11:02 PM
buyers remorse after seeing the doomsday...a little, but glad to be a dragon brotha.

Of Wick & Wire
12-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Oh, Clinton changed the lazer cut I see. Must have taken Duanes criticism. The spade lookes much better than the inverted triangle. Pretty cool.

therealcmac
12-15-2012, 11:52 PM
buyers remorse after seeing the doomsday...a little, but glad to be a dragon brotha.

http://i.imgur.com/0UeRp.jpg

Too Far??? lmao

Oh, Clinton changed the lazer cut I see. Must have taken Duanes criticism. The spade lookes much better than the inverted triangle. Pretty cool.

I like the spade as well. I think I really need this one, but it would probably mean trading/selling one of the ones i have :(

Of Wick & Wire
12-16-2012, 08:00 AM
That new button craps all over the other style. I really like the design and wish I had thought of it! :D

grobbins
12-17-2012, 07:21 AM
I absolutely love the design of the bottom of that skull ihybrid... Me want like right now :( lol

grobbins
12-17-2012, 07:23 AM
also i dont know if anyone else mentioned it but you could always look into getting some girly wraps for your batteries?

katmandu
12-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I have some of the ego Q and ego K batteries. I usually use them when I go out and coordinate them with a colored carto. Everyone who sees them always comment on how girlie they look.

But, if you really want to girlie up your stuff, get some stick on gems and rhinestones at the craft store.

If you get really creative you can make your batteries look like these:

grobbins
12-17-2012, 09:19 AM
wow that is a lot of pink

grobbins
12-17-2012, 10:26 AM
has that ihybrid skull mod been produced already and sold out or is it still in the concept phase and will be made at a later date? if its not produced yet then i seriously need to start saving my pennies for this bad boy

Of Wick & Wire
12-17-2012, 11:12 AM
No. it has not gone on sale yet. It will sell out in mere minutes when it does. Only 50 will be made.

You can keep track of the mayhem here. http://www.ihybridmods.com/Products.html

grobbins
12-17-2012, 06:48 PM
anyone know what there limited edition ones go for? i seriously want to save up for this thing unless one of your price replies hurts my eyes to badly lol

Of Wick & Wire
12-17-2012, 07:37 PM
$255 USD is usally their prices on LE's

RollandOfGilead
12-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Most of the vaping stuff I see around seems to be pretty butch. Especially with the whole P.E.N.I.S.* acronym thing going :)
So, in the interest of adding some frills to the scene, I've just ordered some of these batteries:

I already have a hot pink ego mini! Add some pretty coloured clearos and I'm set!

I also have a sequined Betsy Johnson clutch to carry it all around in :rolleyes:

Don't expect too much from those batts other than nice looking, I bought two of the dragon ones (K8 ithink) neither one lasted a week. They wont charge anymore... sent one back to China for them to replace it (over 3 months ago--still waiting) then a few days later the other one went. They look cool but are definately cheaply made, you can even feel the battery in the tube bouncing around-not just a little wiggle but feels like it moves up and down freely at least 1/4 inch.

Stinky Canuck
12-19-2012, 02:38 PM
I gotta girlie up my vapes. I bet the MPV would look good all prettied up! We should have a contest for the girliest vape :D

Stinky Canuck
12-19-2012, 02:39 PM
I gotta girlie up my vapes. I bet the MVP would look good all prettied up! We should have a contest for the girliest vape :D

galmedic
12-19-2012, 09:36 PM
I love the idea of a chick friendly list!

galmedic
12-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Hurts my eyes- that's for sure!! Back to the dollar store- dam....what did I do with that glue?

tinam
12-19-2012, 10:44 PM
I have some of the ego Q and ego K batteries. I usually use them when I go out and coordinate them with a colored carto. Everyone who sees them always comment on how girlie they look.

But, if you really want to girlie up your stuff, get some stick on gems and rhinestones at the craft store.

If you get really creative you can make your batteries look like these:

well, I am a serious crafter, so I may well do that!

I just got an order of coloured clearos, so I'll have to buy batteries to glitter up to coordinate with each one :)

tinam
12-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Don't expect too much from those batts other than nice looking, I bought two of the dragon ones (K8 ithink) neither one lasted a week. They wont charge anymore... sent one back to China for them to replace it (over 3 months ago--still waiting) then a few days later the other one went. They look cool but are definately cheaply made, you can even feel the battery in the tube bouncing around-not just a little wiggle but feels like it moves up and down freely at least 1/4 inch.

Really? I do hope mine last longer! Although I have noticed that the non-Joye egos don't have the different coloured battery charge lights - they always show blue - which is kinda annoying.

tinam
12-19-2012, 10:50 PM
I gotta girlie up my vapes. I bet the MVP would look good all prettied up! We should have a contest for the girliest vape :D

I'm in! Just give me some warning so I can warm up my glue gun :)

Ivonavapealot
12-22-2012, 05:39 PM
My girly vapes. :biggrin-new:

Nicklfire
12-22-2012, 09:54 PM
I love the drip tip on that thing :)

Ivonavapealot
12-23-2012, 09:05 AM
Thanks Nick I got it from trippytips.

grobbins
12-23-2012, 01:24 PM
who has some nice glass drip tips that are not huge or extreme. i would like to get some small nice streamlined ones

tinam
12-23-2012, 02:57 PM
My girly vapes. :biggrin-new:

Nice! Did you decorate it yourself?

Ivonavapealot
12-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks tinam. The glass drip tips are fromwww.trippytips.com
Right now they are out, but if you make an account you can sign up for their news letter. They release
the tips in batches. They usually cost 25-30.

The Tanks are also glass and I get them from www.phiniac.com
for glass they are really tough I haven't broke on yet which for me is amazing it always seem to get knocked over.
The are quite pricy.
There is another company that sells glass tanks and are very reasonaly prices and they
arewww.ibtanked.com

My Buzz Pro's comes from www.notcigs.com

tinam
12-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Woa, I didn't realize the tank was glass! Very cool.

I love the tanks at www.phiniac.com (http://www.phiniac.com) and www.ibtanked.com (http://www.ibtanked.com).

hmmm, I though switching to vaping was supposed to be cheaper than smoking....:disillusionment:

Ivonavapealot
12-25-2012, 10:25 PM
That's what I thought at first too. But when ever I get something new i just tell my self it did cost less than the carton of cigs I used to smoke every week. Seems like an awesome reward for quiting the stinky's:)

Stinky Canuck
12-27-2012, 07:01 AM
We haven't had a problem with them at all.

carpenter
12-30-2012, 12:35 AM
What else, beyond painting something pink would women like to see in their vape gear? I find this interesting. I'm not too crazy about flaming devil skull stuff myself, either.

tinam
01-01-2013, 08:41 PM
What else, beyond painting something pink would women like to see in their vape gear? I find this interesting. I'm not too crazy about flaming devil skull stuff myself, either.

Personally, I'm looking for ecigs and accessories that don't look like regular cigarettes (don't want people to think I'm smoking!) but I don't like all these huge mods all the cool guys are carrying :). The eGo C and the Twist are the perfect size, IMO. And, when I can, I get them in pretty colours!

galmedic
01-04-2013, 09:57 PM
I love your new Tyger Battery Mod!! Looking great- and a FABULOUS show tonight!! And not just because I won, wink nudge

hijinxxx
01-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Personally, I'm looking for ecigs and accessories that don't look like regular cigarettes (don't want people to think I'm smoking!) but I don't like all these huge mods all the cool guys are carrying :). The eGo C and the Twist are the perfect size, IMO. And, when I can, I get them in pretty colours!

The innokin itazte is a nice smaller vv device. No pink thou. :)

starrlamia
01-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh yeah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/starrlamia/IMG_20130103_210452.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

tinam
01-07-2013, 07:09 PM
The innokin itazte is a nice smaller vv device. No pink thou. :)

That's a nice size and design, definitely. Is it a tank system tho? I got completely turned off those after dealing with my leaking, dripping and messy ego C tanks!

Ivonavapealot
01-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Oh yeah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/starrlamia/IMG_20130103_210452.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Nice...That's kickass.

tygertyger
01-08-2013, 07:09 PM
I love your new Tyger Battery Mod!! Looking great- and a FABULOUS show tonight!! And not just because I won, wink nudge

thanks! I should post a pic of that one and another one I did here.... give me time to "shoot" and upload them ;) And Congrats on your win!!

That's a nice size and design, definitely. Is it a tank system tho? I got completely turned off those after dealing with my leaking, dripping and messy ego C tanks!

It takes small plastic cartridges. I've had one a while and never had it leak. They have a small silicone seal that is pierced the first time you place it in the atomizer head, but I've successfully refilled them several times with no problems. The iTaste VV is available in black, pearl white (like mine) and a chameleon color that's hard to describe - needs to be seen.

hijinxxx
01-08-2013, 07:12 PM

Yep tiny tank...no leaking for me yet! I like it...it's certainly not a provari, but it's cute

dragonfly
01-09-2013, 05:33 PM

Personally, I'd like to see an atty/cart setup that looks like a vintage cigarette holder to screw onto the battery. Maybe something ornate, faux tortoiseshell...Vintage glamour. I don't mind it looking like a cigarette. I mostly just don't want hassle for my device looking like paraphernalia for other things.

Has anyone been hassled for having a set up that isn't a cigalike?

Ivonavapealot
01-10-2013, 10:04 AM
I haven't had anyone hassle me about my mods, actually more people ask about them and are impressed
there is other options out there that doesn't look like a cig.
I do like your idea of a vintage looking e cig, would look awesome when you go out all dressed up.

carpenter
01-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Personally, I'd like to see an atty/cart setup that looks like a vintage cigarette holder to screw onto the battery. Maybe something ornate, faux tortoiseshell...Vintage glamour. I don't mind it looking like a cigarette. I mostly just don't want hassle for my device looking like paraphernalia for other things.

Has anyone been hassled for having a set up that isn't a cigalike?

Nice idea! check these out, http://www.theladysmokes.com/CigaretteHolders.html i like the coctail length at the bottom of the page.

dragonfly
01-10-2013, 03:36 PM
I love the Deco ones. I love anything Deco/Nouveau (I have a giant Nouveau inspired tat of.what else, a dragonfly. )

I used to have a holder when I was in my 20s, but it got really gummed up with tar and began to smell. Yuck. I think I liked the look and idea of it more than the actual holder itself, just for that reason.

:)

Trudy Vapour
01-10-2013, 06:13 PM
I received a pink Robust for Christmas and I love it! Nice to have an ecig in my box of tricks that isn't black or chrome

Ivonavapealot
01-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Nice, that's a great pink colour.

KanadianKat
01-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Oh Mac - that pink one is pretty. What model is it? Where did you get it or see it?

northofamerica
01-26-2013, 04:35 AM
I noticed this last night when I was checking out ihybridmods.com. No idea when it will be available for preorder

http://www.ihybridmods.com/Vape_For_a_Cure.jpg

hijinxxx
01-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Yah it's a ways down that one, probably in time for Oct. breast cancer month is my guess ..

Zaichick
02-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Swillpup and myself Made a bunch of bases and tips to make our gear girly 356

Zaichick
02-01-2013, 09:54 PM
357. 357358358359

We made lots of tips Maybe we will have to sell of a bunch support our vaping

Ivonavapealot
02-02-2013, 04:58 AM
Nice tips Zairchick. I really like your stands. Very cool.

Zaichick
02-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Thank you very much they are fun to make

Dee
02-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Those are cool. If you ever do decide to sell them, I'd definitely be interested :)

tinam
02-08-2013, 03:40 PM
I really like the stands!

tinam
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM
I finally took some pics of my girly stuff :)

now I need more!

Dee
02-11-2013, 12:40 PM
430431Ok, so I could not stomach paying $14 + shipping for a wrap for an Ego battery. Even for a twist, that's half of what the battery costs, and I am cheap. I probably would spend the money on a J-Wrap for an APV like the Vamo, etc, where there are buttons and what not to work around. But I wanted to dress my Ego C twist up a bit. After poking around on Ebay, I decided to try a cellphone skin, which there are an abundance of, tons of designs, and usually pretty cheap. Specifically, I got one for the back panel of an IPhone 4. You do have to cut it to make it fit, it's too long and a bit too wide. I chose just to cut for length and let the width overlap. I am pretty pleased with the look, and will probvably buy a couple more to change the wraps as I get bored/replace my batteries.

dragonfly
02-11-2013, 01:22 PM
430431Ok, so I could not stomach paying $14 + shipping for a wrap for an Ego battery. Even for a twist, that's half of what the battery costs, and I am cheap. I probably would spend the money on a J-Wrap for an APV like the Vamo, etc, where there are buttons and what not to work around. But I wanted to dress my Ego C twist up a bit. After poking around on Ebay, I decided to try a cellphone skin, which there are an abundance of, tons of designs, and usually pretty cheap. Specifically, I got one for the back panel of an IPhone 4. You do have to cut it to make it fit, it's too long and a bit too wide. I chose just to cut for length and let the width overlap. I am pretty pleased with the look, and will probvably buy a couple more to change the wraps as I get bored/replace my batteries.

Dee, that is beyond clever!

Dee
02-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Thank you!

katmandu
02-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Have you ladies seen this? They are called tanklets and I think they are very very cool! They are being sold by alice in vapeland.

Pair this up with your cool decal Dee!

Stinky Canuck
02-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Those are so cute!

Dee
02-11-2013, 04:01 PM
I have actually seen those, and they are quite cute. I also kind of like the charms that you kinda hang from your battery with an O ring, but I think I can make some of those, as I have some beading supplies here.

tinam
02-22-2013, 10:45 PM

oh very cool! I'm gonna go look on ebay right now! what size twist is that?

Dee
02-22-2013, 10:54 PM
650 Mah, but when I first thought of buying skins meant for other things, I looked up the size specs on Joyetechs website. If I remember right, the Iphone ones should fit pretty much any Ego, even the 1000 Mah

Jacq
02-23-2013, 09:41 PM
I saw this on reddit today!

http://i.imgur.com/eU8MYuU.jpg

Is that box an MVP? Is that a wrap that you can buy specifically for it or is it custom? SO CUTE

Dee
02-23-2013, 09:58 PM
http://www.jwraps.com/searchresults.asp?cat=1863 Those are the MVP wraps, they have more for other models like the Vamo, Provari, etc as well

Jacq
02-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Too expensive! Awwwww. :(

Good thing I have lots of stickers here. :)

cymric
02-26-2013, 03:13 PM
This thread is dangerous. I am a NOOB and I thought all I had to think about was equipment, liquid, and laws. Now I cannot stop thinking about colour, wraps, and glass designs. Thanks.

tinam
03-01-2013, 06:11 PM
650 Mah, but when I first thought of buying skins meant for other things, I looked up the size specs on Joyetechs website. If I remember right, the Iphone ones should fit pretty much any Ego, even the 1000 Mah

I ordered a couple. I'll post the results when they get here!

Ivonavapealot
03-01-2013, 09:18 PM
http://www.jwraps.com/searchresults.asp?cat=1863 Those are the MVP wraps, they have more for other models like the Vamo, Provari, etc as well

Thanks for the link Ordered one for my vamo and one for my evic, shipping is super cheap too. Yay new cloths for my vapes.

katmandu
03-02-2013, 06:57 AM
There is also this site for skins http://www.vaporskinz.com/.

If you follow him on facebook he will sometimes post a limited time discount on his skins.

Last week he offered 30% off of your choice!

Bidslayer
03-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Will I get kicked out of the girly vape thread if I say that I think that the Cthulhu skin is pretty damn cool. http://www.vaporskinz.com/collections/evic-vapor-skinz/products/cthulhu-evic I would probably never put it on one of my mods, but it would be quite the conversation starter. :)

katmandu
03-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Will I get kicked out of the girly vape thread if I say that I think that the Cthulhu skin is pretty damn cool. http://www.vaporskinz.com/collections/evic-vapor-skinz/products/cthulhu-evic I would probably never put it on one of my mods, but it would be quite the conversation starter. :)

I wouldn't kick you out Bidslayer. I ordered the Blue Storm and the Unicorn ones on his 30% sale.:cool-new:

I wanted the skull ones - but my daughter freaked out when she saw them. :Cry:

Bidslayer
03-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Haha ... perhaps you could get the skull one and hide that PV until your daughter's in bed.

cymric
03-18-2013, 09:46 PM
A raft of girly vaping gear on this pinterest site:

http://pinterest.com/midnightvaper/vaping-gadgets/

cymric
03-19-2013, 12:59 AM

I like the tips, particularly the one on the far right.

cymric
03-19-2013, 01:20 AM

Definitely girly.

Jacq
03-19-2013, 06:52 AM
I like the tips, particularly the one on the far right.
You may know this already, but in case you don't, those donuts are, I think Trippy tips: https://www.trippytips.com/index.php/

Vapoury
03-19-2013, 07:04 AM
Awesome idea OP, I gotta keep an eye on this thread, I'm always on the lookout for more cute, pink and girly stuff :)

cymric
03-19-2013, 05:57 PM
You may know this already, but in case you don't, those donuts are, I think Trippy tips: https://www.trippytips.com/index.php/

Jacq, I did not know. I will surf over there directly. Thank you.

cymric
03-20-2013, 03:57 AM
Another pinterest board with girly vaping gear: http://pinterest.com/dawnsdangles/vaping-stuff/

I do not think anyone has mentioned the drip tips at Hot Vapes:http://shop.hotvapes.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=drip+tips

They have a lots of 510 hand blown glass tips without o-rings. Anyone have any experience with those? Pretty:

Italian48Vaper
03-24-2013, 01:11 AM
My E-Go T is pink, one spinner is purple, the other is rainbow [lots of pretty blue and purple.] I ordered in a facebook co-op, and am getting a CVI in purple. Hubby's is blue, if we ever get it. Darned Chinese New Year. Maybe the rest of us should get a week off for New Year's, too! Lol. Not likely.

cymric
04-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Oh so pretty. I hope they have solved the problems noted in PBusardos review on the plastic version.

Dee
04-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Dang....the only two times I have seen that one on a vendor's site, it has been plain old black

Ivonavapealot
04-11-2013, 07:43 AM
This one it on it way here.
http://www.driptipdesignz.com

Should look pretty good on my REO, or I hope anyway.

Vapoury
04-11-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm working on it :tickled_pink: Thanks to everyone who posted ideas and Pinterest links!

katmandu
04-11-2013, 08:29 AM
This one it on it way here.
http://www.driptipdesignz.com

Should look pretty good on my REO, or I hope anyway.

Ivona I saw that one but was so bummed out when I found out it was gone. But I am very happy that it is making it's way to a great person here in Canada!!

When you get sick and tired of it and are thinking of selling it one day ........ keep me in mind. ;D

You made an excellent buy - congratulations!

Ivonavapealot
04-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Ivona I saw that one but was so bummed out when I found out it was gone. But I am very happy that it is making it's way to a great person here in Canada!!

When you get sick and tired of it and are thinking of selling it one day ........ keep me in mind. ;D

You made an excellent buy - congratulations!

aww sorry Kat. Actually I was feeling a little low the other day so thought it would cheer me up, and it did:)

If I totally hate it you'll be the person I think of, Then it would go to another great person.:)

Edina
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I just made this sleeve for my eGo Twist :)

I wrapped a drumstick in parchment paper and taped it down. Then I had my polymer clay cane already made from a previous project and stuck it all over the paper. Smoothed it out best I could before baking it for 30 mins on the drumstick. Sanded it down and beveled the edges a bit and made a cut out for the voltage indicator dot. I then wrapped my eGo battery with a bit of painters tape and slid the sleeve over top of it. It's still rough looking as I have to take the higher grit sandpaper to it but I'm happy with how it turned out :)

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/elomore/eGoSleeve.jpg

Dee
05-02-2013, 06:15 PM
That is super cool! Very creative :)

Sent from my treehouse using cans and string.

Bidslayer
05-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Okay ... now that is just freaking cool. :) And it glows in the dark?!?! Brilliant.

Edina
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
yes it glows! I'll be making more as I have a crap load of the clay... will also have to do up a steampunk one for myself to take to ComicCon :)

Mandolinwynd
05-03-2013, 05:56 AM
http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/calabash/215-newest-calabash-shaped-e-cig.html

Hmmmmm - maybe it just needs a pretty bow? :biggrin-new:

CCD
05-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Love it or hate it?

more at
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Joyetech-eVic-battery-tube-joye-wood-mod-zmax-lavatube-sigelei-box-elder-PINK-/171036428461?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d290c8ad&_uhb=1#ht_11084wt_1081

or search ebay "vape mod" for more colours

cymric
05-20-2013, 04:21 PM

$400. Description of the maker on eBay: "This is a custom made wood box elder mod. The only one in its kind available... Every mod that I make it has a different design, none of them are the same. This one is made with stabilized box elder grey wood with ca finish and has been polished with plastic polisher. The tank is a smok neptune Vivi Nova...This took me 15 hours to make."

I do not doubt the craftsmanship or the time expended, but to put all that effort into an eVic and a disposable clearomizer strikes me as a waste. I would much rather see the maker decorate a true box mod like a ShanMod.

tinam
05-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Love it or hate it?

more at
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Joyetech-eVic-battery-tube-joye-wood-mod-zmax-lavatube-sigelei-box-elder-PINK-/171036428461?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d290c8ad&_uhb=1#ht_11084wt_1081

or search ebay "vape mod" for more colours

beautiful but not $400 beautiful.

(that's the trouble with so much handcrafted stuff - you can almost never expect to get paid enough for the time put into the item)

CCD
05-24-2013, 02:15 AM
beautiful but not $400 beautiful.

(that's the trouble with so much handcrafted stuff - you can almost never expect to get paid enough for the time put into the item)

That's for sure. The pink was actually more than $400, but I can see guys who are desperately looking to get something special for their girlfriends or wives and will snap it up. I wouldn't know what to do if my husband got it for me :hororr: but I'm glad he knows me better than that! :semi-twins:

Edit: just took a look and yup, it's gone $449. Someone is going to be thrilled one way or another.

Kitten
05-30-2013, 01:08 PM
Mine arent as expensive.....but Im always looking for fun new things. It sure is alot more expensive for something i WANT to pull out of my pocket LOL

CCD
05-31-2013, 10:11 AM
There's a pretty brass Poldiac on eBay that has stalemated at ~$180 and shipping is dear (to BC). Says it is new, but enlarged, I see many fine scratches particularly in the first pic near the the top third.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221231106931?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

DnK's Vapour
12-27-2013, 03:15 PM
I have also been looking for some girly mods and extra's too.. Any one have any suggestions?

pixiedust
12-27-2013, 03:26 PM
3938 Sully Vawz from Vape Stash, Charming Panda Charm, VaporSkinz wrap on my MVP

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006471633033&sk=photos

I have also been looking for some girly mods and extra's too.. Any one have any suggestions?

katmandu
12-27-2013, 03:33 PM
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1432805

I ordered this in red, I already have one in blue. They look absolutely awesome on my MVP. They take protank heads and they work really well.

Puff
12-27-2013, 05:24 PM

Took me a bit but finally got Phinniac tanks. I really like them, really well made and pretty/unique. These are the XL size. I think I would have liked the regular size better, but I had a ton of XL cartos. When I get more I think I'll get the regular size.

Edit: Those are the ends that come with them, you can also get stainless ones and a ton of different colors.

kryptic4l
01-08-2014, 03:41 PM
http://www.vaperoyalty.com/new/

drtongue96
01-08-2014, 07:03 PM
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1432805

I ordered this in red, I already have one in blue. They look absolutely awesome on my MVP. They take protank heads and they work really well.

Although I'm not a girl, I also had the KW-WD (in green) and I used it a lot. It eventually cracked, but it's a good buy.

Puff
01-08-2014, 07:16 PM

O_o That's some serious bling going on there...

Rainwife
01-08-2014, 08:11 PM

Part of me wants one badly. The other (much more practical side) of me knows that I would never use that in public. A little too flashy for my day to day life I suspect *lol*

CalgaryBelle
01-17-2014, 06:39 AM
I just don't think I could justify paying that much for something that is eventually gonna be pitched. Now, if the bling part was made into a sleeve that could be switched out as you eventually change out the battery... that's an idea. :)

CB

Alexis
08-13-2014, 04:54 PM

:unconscious: oooooooooooooooo very cute

I have the EVOD MT3 double kit in pink

PorkchopReg
08-18-2014, 05:25 AM
Anybody have a Pink Mod in their storage bin that they are not using anymore for my wife to buy?
I thought I'd check here first before either purchasing a Pink Nemesis or wrapping a s/s mod.

cymric
08-23-2014, 02:31 AM
Some of these are rather lady-like:

tinam
09-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Some of these are rather lady-like:

Those are pretty! Where did you see them?

katmandu
09-01-2014, 07:31 PM
tinam they have them at canvape

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cymric
09-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Those are pretty! Where did you see them?

Dashvapes - really great vape store.

Anonymous
09-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Here I am thinkin again.. But...

Im sure that a lot of mods may not appeal to ladies. So I was thinking.. What would be a good mod for a lady. Or VV/VW device.. What features are women looking for in a device? Im sure color.. Size.. Weight...? Features??

Puff
09-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Here I am thinkin again.. But...

Im sure that a lot of mods may not appeal to ladies. So I was thinking.. What would be a good mod for a lady. Or VV/VW device.. What features are women looking for in a device? Im sure color.. Size.. Weight...? Features??

I think it depends on the woman. We all have different tastes :D I like wood. handmade wood box mods. I also like brass, brass and wood = squee. I love brass engraved mech mods. It's just a thing. My daughter just got a 26650 mech that she adores. So I think it varies :) I think it probably goes from pink frills > 26650 monster mechs. I like pink too though. I have a lovely pink drip tip from Stash.

cymric
09-03-2014, 07:31 PM
I think it depends on the woman. We all have different tastes :D I like wood. handmade wood box mods. I also like brass, brass and wood = squee. I love brass engraved mech mods. It's just a thing. My daughter just got a 26650 mech that she adores. So I think it varies :) I think it probably goes from pink frills > 26650 monster mechs. I like pink too though. I have a lovely pink drip tip from Stash.

Absolutely right!

ThunderbirdVapes
01-02-2015, 05:56 PM
I like my devices to be some what gender neutral, instead of "girly" colours I look for soft lines and clean design elements, but that's just my personal aesthetic. However, I do have a certain weakness for purses which has carried over to vape supplies. My shop caries Night Owl's travel cases, the Vape-N-Go bag (http://www.thunderbirdvapes.com/collections/accessories/products/vapengovbag) is my current favorite but am looking to add some more lines. Does anyone have any cases or accessories they'd recommend?

Puff
01-05-2015, 05:54 AM
I like my devices to be some what gender neutral, instead of "girly" colours I look for soft lines and clean design elements, but that's just my personal aesthetic. However, I do have a certain weakness for purses which has carried over to vape supplies. My shop caries Night Owl's travel cases, the Vape-N-Go bag (http://www.thunderbirdvapes.com/collections/accessories/products/vapengovbag) is my current favorite but am looking to add some more lines. Does anyone have any cases or accessories they'd recommend?

Nice cases :) I couldn't tell which is which pattern though, it might be a good idea to label the pictures so people could tell for sure which pattern it is.

ThunderbirdVapes
01-06-2015, 10:59 AM
That's a good point, thanks. The fabric patterns are well worth highlighting. I'll add some text to the images and hopefully that will help things along.

Jetalito
01-20-2015, 09:55 AM
I like clean lines to, and neutral colours. White drip tips seem to dress up, and add a bit of class, to otherwise plain looking mods. Guess it's all in the eyes, of the beholder!

CinderellaVaper
01-20-2015, 01:17 PM
My Next Purchase is a Pink Istick and I will fancy it up with some decals.. Gotta show your girly support!

WhimsicalGal
02-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Just bought a 50W iStick can't wait to see what skins are available for it. I'm stoked to girly it up like I did my MVP 2.0

WhimsicalGal
02-16-2015, 08:27 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/16/2f7c074a510b63917f9b3b4111e3d257.jpg

EsmokerCanada
02-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Dear lady vapers,

If you are looking to add a little bling to your outfit, check out EsmokerCanada Inc. Ego Crystal Bling Device, it comes in a multitude of colours to fit every ladies style, option to upgrade the clearomizer to fit your vaping needs! Check out the black and white bling deluxe kit and save 30% now (http://www.esmokercanada.com/EGO-Crystal-Bling-Deluxe-Case-Kit). If your more of an advanced vaper and love pink we have an option with our ZMAX V2 Variable Volt/Watt (http://http://www.esmokercanada.com/e-cigarette-starter-kits/z-max-mods/ZMAX-V2-Variable-Volt-Watt).

Happy Vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada (http://www.esmokercanada.com/index.php?route=common/home)!

Charlotte Fulcher
07-04-2019, 08:21 AM
Hey ladies!!! I'm so excited to have found this thread - I can't wait to get involved!!

Here is a list of my favourite girly/pastel vapes, from pods to mods!

Drag Mini - VOOPOO

This cotton candy vape of love and light is AMAZING. The juice flavour is spot on, internal battery so if you are not about that battery life you should be good to go with this beauty!

If you're in Canada like me, this is where I got mine (https://www.summitvapeco.com/products/voopoodragminiplatinum117wstarterkit)! I usually order from Summit Vape Co. (https://www.summitvapeco.com/) because they're my favourite store in the Waterloo area, and Ontario in general. Amazing vape, sleek and SO pretty!

OVNS JC01

This fancy dandy little refillable pod system is perfect for gals who like a discreet yet fashionable system. Plus, they can be used with JUUL pods if you can't find any for the actual system. My favourite colours are the speckled blue and the rainbow one - beautiful little mods for women on the go!

Here's where to buy them (https://www.summitvapeco.com/products/ovnsjc01metalfinishkit)

Twister - FreeMax

For girls who like a little less pink but a little more punk, this device is the perfect fit. Not only is it a compact stick, but the wattage can be changed by twisting the bottom - perfect for if you're sharing with anyone who likes different watts than you!

Here's where to buy them (https://www.summitvapeco.com/products/freemax-twister-kit)

>