PDA

View Full Version : My first semi girlie set up

MagicDragin
10-22-2013, 04:39 PM
I finally got the time to read through all the ladies post and I have to tell you I have some serious bling envy happening. I just got my first "pretty" tip today. Combined with my pink battery it's a start but makes me want more! :dance:

Vaper_Dave
10-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Not sure I’m allowed to post in here but that’s full on girly in my world!
Congratulations!
We used to have mega girly co-op drip tip purchases happening regularly but not so much lately. It’ll happen again one day!

iheartpoco
10-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Cuuute! I'm another London girl rockin' a pink ego :)

Vapecouver
10-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Very cute and simple. Does it match the iphone too?

MagicDragin
10-23-2013, 03:17 AM
Very cute and simple. Does it match the iphone too?
How did you guess...lol...

tatt2edone
10-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Very nice.... now you are sliding down a slippery slope of shinyitus... next some charms, then crystals and then you're ego will be almost to pretty to use...

MagicDragin
10-24-2013, 06:02 AM
Very nice.... now you are sliding down a slippery slope of shinyitus... next some charms, then crystals and then you're ego will be almost to pretty to use...
Lol. No crystals and charms for me, but yes shinyitus is beginning to set in! Can you get me pink replacement tanks for the pro tank lol!
Going to be placing an order with you next week, Louise, mike and I were checking out your drip tips yesterday and decided we need some "pretty ones". Told Mike if he leaves it to me I am going to order him pink!

tatt2edone
10-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Lol...I am sure there are pink tanks out there. There is good news on the juice front... Both DSV and Funk Sauce should be here later this week or early next.. Woohoo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

MagicDragin
10-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Lol...I am sure there are pink tanks out there. There is good news on the juice front... Both DSV and Funk Sauce should be here later this week or early next.. Woohoo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Yay!! What about peppermint gumball? Can you get me that one?

tatt2edone
10-24-2013, 10:55 AM
I am looking for replacement juices and new flavours for you all to try out....will be looking at a nice candy/gumball type mint though...met one of your friends today, she seemed very optimistic and eager to get vaping (as long as it is mint, "no fancy flavours " I believe was the quote)

BTW...I think you can get pink tanks here in Canada now for the mini PT2

drtongue96
10-24-2013, 12:26 PM
New vapers always say that. Two weeks later they are ordering peppermint gum ball vaper puddin'

kingpin
10-24-2013, 04:11 PM
Not sure I’m allowed to post in here but that’s full on girly in my world!
Congratulations!
We used to have mega girly co-op drip tip purchases happening regularly but not so much lately. It’ll happen again one day!

There's no issue with you posting in here.
Problem is you were first in. :D

Kinda makes me question if you're the pitcher or the catcher. LOL

P.S. You go girl! OP not you Dave.

MagicDragin
10-24-2013, 04:32 PM
I am looking for replacement juices and new flavours for you all to try out....will be looking at a nice candy/gumball type mint though...met one of your friends today, she seemed very optimistic and eager to get vaping (as long as it is mint, "no fancy flavours " I believe was the quote)

BTW...I think you can get pink tanks here in Canada now for the mini PT2 WHERE?

That sounds like Joan? Speaking of which, I need more business cards.

MagicDragin
10-24-2013, 04:41 PM
New vapers always say that. Two weeks later they are ordering peppermint gum ball vaper puddin'
No waiting for two weeks for me, I started with vadar puddin...still one of my many favs.

MagicDragin
10-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Not sure Iím allowed to post in here but thatís full on girly in my world!
Congratulations!
We used to have mega girly co-op drip tip purchases happening regularly but not so much lately. Itíll happen again one day!
I am so in for that if it comes up again!

tatt2edone
10-24-2013, 05:24 PM

I knew you couldn't stay away KP...so I left the digs to you...lol...you wrote it, I thought it..:)

tatt2edone
10-24-2013, 05:27 PM
WHERE?

That sounds like Joan? Speaking of which, I need more business cards.

I believe it was...she never told me her name, I dealt with Wayne, he did the most of the talking...he even placed the order...which is why she ended up with fruit juice as well...lol

I found many coloured tank replacements, but they are for the full size ProTank...I will keep an eye out for you though. As for the cards, if you guys are ordering next week, I will put a bunch in with your package unless you need them sooner.

MagicDragin
10-24-2013, 05:38 PM
I believe it was...she never told me her name, I dealt with Wayne, he did the most of the talking...he even placed the order...which is why she ended up with fruit juice as well...lol

I found many coloured tank replacements, but they are for the full size ProTank...I will keep an eye out for you though. As for the cards, if you guys are ordering next week, I will put a bunch in with your package unless you need them sooner.
Wayne is a great guy and does love to talk lol. Fruit Juice, uh oh. That so doesn't sound like Joan lol. Thinking Chimera, might be a good one for her and most definitely something menthol. I mean this lady like whiskey in her coffee, no cream and sugar there! Lol
Next week is good for cards, I am away right now anyway, Halloween Camping at the Pinery, think I will go out as a Vaping Angrybird!!!

tatt2edone
10-24-2013, 05:40 PM
That's awesome (angry bird)...Joan did get menthol and Caramylk Bar too...so she seemed pretty happy, but definitely will not be following your girly vape trail...lol Have a good time at the Pinery!!

Vaper_Dave
10-24-2013, 07:29 PM

Oh look his chest is all puffed up! :-)

Alexis
08-19-2014, 10:08 AM
I love that term "bling envy" and I think I got some too haha

I'm loving the 'tip' accessory! Do you have the link to where you got that???

KimberlyJames
07-26-2020, 12:48 PM
It looks so nice!

>