PDA

View Full Version : Down for maintenance

dredd0606
08-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to disappoint, but eonvape is down for maintenance until I can find a more reliable payment method than PayPal. Is amazing how some people can't read and follow simple instructions. Yes, this means me PayPal account was frozen.

If anyone has any suggestions besides "EMT" (yes, I will still accept EMT), I'm open to hearing them.

Thanks for understanding.

Devon

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Haze
08-20-2013, 05:17 PM
That sucks dredd! Sorry this had to happen to you!

Redux
08-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Money bookers or skrill I think it is called

Calling All Vapers with Zai and Jay on Sunday nights at 7 pm PST on Vapestrong.ca

Redux
08-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Oh and I might have found a credit card processor that will do ecigs will keep you posted on that development. Will Skype you when I know more.

Calling All Vapers with Zai and Jay on Sunday nights at 7 pm PST on Vapestrong.ca

dredd0606
08-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Oh and I might have found a credit card processor that will do ecigs will keep you posted on that development. Will Skype you when I know more.

Wicked. Keep me posted.

Moneybookers (Skrill) has the same restrictions as PayPal, and group ecigs with tobacco.

ghostworld
08-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Wow that's too bad. It sucks that someone ruined it for everyone.

dredd0606
08-20-2013, 05:59 PM
Wow that's too bad. It sucks that someone ruined it for everyone.

Not quite. Eonvape isn't going anywhere...

Dee
08-20-2013, 06:16 PM
What about HyperWallet? http://www.hyperwallet.com/

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

dredd0606
08-23-2013, 08:45 PM
I think I may have a solution... I might need a beta tester though in a day or two once I get everything fired up. Any volunteers?

randomname
08-23-2013, 08:52 PM
i'll be your guinea pig, all i ask in return is how much you sell bagua's for? been trying to check your site for two days now to see :D

Dee
08-23-2013, 09:07 PM
I can help too, if you need :)

randomname
08-23-2013, 09:09 PM
too late lol. well i can still help but i bought the bagua.

kable240
08-23-2013, 09:48 PM
me to if you need.

dredd0606
08-23-2013, 11:07 PM
i'll be your guinea pig, all i ask in return is how much you sell bagua's for? been trying to check your site for two days now to see :D

17mm SS or brass is $120, 22mm Ti is $240.

Thanks for the offer, but a couple other members have stepped up. I'll let you know if I need further testing, but I'm pretty confident this will work

Tebo
08-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Hope everything works out, Eonvape is an awesome store :)

VapeMate.com
08-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Yes please do keep us posted. Let me know if you need some help. This lack of payment processing is getting old for all of us vendors. We have Allied Wallet but they only take Visa, and they do have "high rates" for us E-cig vendors. We have been with them long enough now that our costs have gone down some. I'm a little concerned with what the FDA is working on now in the States. (No online sales for E-cigs) - That is going to really put a big dent in the online sales if they get their way.

If you find a processor that will take you on board, let that processor know that you have a LOT of other vendors that will be interested. More businesses, more money for them.

dredd0606
08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes please do keep us posted. Let me know if you need some help. This lack of payment processing is getting old for all of us vendors. We have Allied Wallet but they only take Visa, and they do have "high rates" for us E-cig vendors. We have been with them long enough now that our costs have gone down some. I'm a little concerned with what the FDA is working on now in the States. (No online sales for E-cigs) - That is going to really put a big dent in the online sales if they get their way.

If you find a processor that will take you on board, let that processor know that you have a LOT of other vendors that will be interested. More businesses, more money for them.

In Canada, the merchant banks have taken it upon themselves to restrict them from processing anything that even looks like an ecig, regardless of what it actually is. Is pretty silly really. A tube with a switch and a screw connection is allowed on a flashlight site, but not a site that references ecigs or vape (vapor, vaping etc). It's getting tiring.

>