PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

dredd0606
06-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, please post any suggestions you have for Eonvape.com here. Product, payment methods, shipping methods, etc. I take all suggestions pretty seriously, after all Eonvape.com exists because of a suggestion!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

cymric
06-05-2013, 05:30 PM
You already know - iHybrid Pure

dredd0606
06-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Yep, I'm just waiting to hear from the one with no face.

mc780
06-05-2013, 06:01 PM
How about the Juggernaut?

bk78
06-05-2013, 06:03 PM
The juggernaut will not be made again after this last batch :(

mc780
06-05-2013, 06:36 PM
:eyebrows:
The juggernaut will not be made again after this last batch :(
I only realized that just now while on M1's FB page. Was coming here to edit my post, but you beat my with your reply.

Well, how about the Magellan then? :eyebrows:

dredd0606
06-05-2013, 06:54 PM
:eyebrows:
I only realized that just now while on M1's FB page. Was coming here to edit my post, but you beat my with your reply.

Well, how about the Magellan then? :eyebrows:

Magellan you say? Can you provide a link?

Edit: oh, the dripper by m1. I'll send dux an email, see what he says.

Dee
06-05-2013, 07:18 PM
I cannot hear the name Magellan without remembering this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM-igYjn6E4

mc780
06-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Magellan you say? Can you provide a link?

I'm not sure when M1 Vapors is planning to release it, but it's a genesis dripper with a 0.7ml reservoir.
Magellan sneak peek (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.480671845321353.1073741825.432631010125437&type=1)

There's a couple more pics on their FB site. https://www.facebook.com/M1Vapors
I didn't see anything about it though on their actual website. http://www.m1vapors.com

mc780
06-05-2013, 07:33 PM
I cannot hear the name Magellan without remembering this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM-igYjn6E4
When I hear it I always think about the Dr Scholl's "Are you gellin?" commercial. I'm so gellin, I'm like Magellan! lol

kingpin
06-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Maybe something Silica based if possible. :D
Starts with a K and ends with Fun.

Jetalito
06-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Did anything ever happen with the other contact I sent you?

NotJables
06-06-2013, 08:28 AM
That Swan mod by Crave. I would kill for one.

dredd0606
06-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Did anything ever happen with the other contact I sent you?

The vicious ant stuff? I looked at it long and studied it, but it's not really what I'm looking for in a dripper. Eonvape.com is about quality, not quantity, and the vicious ant cyclone really doesn't tick a lot of boxes. It's small (18mm), and only two post, meaning dual coils are a pain in the butt to set up. I'd much rather offer a larger (20mm+) triple post unit, possibly with variable air holes. I'm actually looking at a couple of different possibilities right now.

NotJables
06-06-2013, 12:50 PM
The vicious ant stuff? I looked at it long and studied it, but it's not really what I'm looking for in a dripper. Eonvape.com is about quality, not quantity, and the vicious ant cyclone really doesn't tick a lot of boxes. It's small (18mm), and only two post, meaning dual coils are a pain in the butt to set up. I'd much rather offer a larger (20mm+) triple post unit, possibly with variable air holes. I'm actually looking at a couple of different possibilities right now.

That was me, unless we both asked about it.

gixxxer
06-07-2013, 11:23 AM
That Swan mod by Crave. I would kill for one.

That's not going to happen. Crave builds these about once every two or there months and there are always only 25 units available :)

NotJables
06-07-2013, 11:29 AM
That's not going to happen. Crave builds these about once every two or there months and there are always only 25 units available :)

I'm aware :( it saddens me to know ill never have one haha, definitely the device I want the most.

dredd0606
06-07-2013, 04:15 PM

They are very pretty mods though! Don't you have a good plated one gixxxer?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

kingpin
06-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Taifun GT

ItsJustVapor
06-10-2013, 07:26 AM
Tru-flow drip tips.

Been trying to find them for a while ... missed the sale on elevatedvaping

Panic
06-10-2013, 07:45 AM
How about the new madz modz Reactor 1 & 2 dripping attys and drip tips?

kingpin
06-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Doc Daves mod for next year.
Maybe an atty or 2 of his.

Svoemesteo Kayfun and mini
Maybe even his mod.

GG mods

dredd0606
06-14-2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/147880884/Clint-Part-1-PDF
http://www.scribd.com/doc/147881256/Clint-Part-2-PDF

Based on the info in these documents, I will not be carrying the Pure, f3cta, or any other mod or hybrid made by faceless. Sorry guys, but I'm not going anywhere near him.

Thank you kingpin for bringing this to my attention.

bk78
06-15-2013, 04:55 AM

Based on the info in these documents, I will not be carrying the Pure, f3cta, or any other mod or hybrid made by faceless. Sorry guys, but I'm not going anywhere near him.

Thank you kingpin for bringing this to my attention.

Great choice. I sent faceless a nemesis for trade over a month and a half ago and he said he would ship me a Celtic the following week and ever since that day I have not talked to him again I've emailed him and PM'd him countless times with no response. I'm fucking pissed needless to say faceless is a piece of work and I can't see any venders going anywhere near him in the future. Good call dredd

SykoJoe
06-15-2013, 05:14 AM

Based on the info in these documents, I will not be carrying the Pure, f3cta, or any other mod or hybrid made by faceless. Sorry guys, but I'm not going anywhere near him

Wow, Ya I don't blame you Dredd, that's some pretty shady crap

Redux
06-15-2013, 05:46 AM
Well I don't think I will own another ihybrid

Calling All Vapers with Zai and Jay on Sunday nights at 7 pm PST on Vapestrong.ca

Dee
06-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Great choice. I sent faceless a nemesis for trade over a month and a half ago and he said he would ship me a Celtic the following week and ever since that day I have not talked to him again I've emailed him and PM'd him countless times with no response. I'm fucking pissed needless to say faceless is a piece of work and I can't see any venders going anywhere near him in the future. Good call dredd

That's just low. I'm sorry you got screwed like that.

bk78
06-15-2013, 08:28 AM
That's just low. I'm sorry you got screwed like that.

I'm sorry for trusting a honest fucking modder

Dee
06-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Honest doesn't really seem like it would apply....

Jetalito
06-15-2013, 09:09 AM
Holy crap, can't believe what I am seeing. Had such high regards for him. Guess you don't know someone, unless you live, or work with them, and then maybe not. No wonder that sale was such a mess. Is this public knowledge to everyone? Did WV post this somewhere? Have there been any comments from face?:shocked:

Vaper_Dave
06-15-2013, 10:05 AM
Have there been any comments from face?:shocked:

What could he possibly say other than I’m sorry eh.
It’s all documented quite well.

Jetalito
06-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Hey everyone, no sale at Litecig tonight. They got a letter from WV lawyer, stating that they had exclusive contract with faceless. To be safe, they cancelled sale for tonight.
I believe the Celtic is doomed. This is the worst soap opera I have ever seen. Success seems to have its downfalls.

dredd0606
06-15-2013, 12:27 PM
Hey everyone, no sale at Litecig tonight. They got a letter from WV lawyer, stating that they had exclusive contract with faceless. To be safe, they cancelled sale for tonight.
I believe the Celtic is doomed. This is the worst soap opera I have ever seen. Success seems to have its downfalls.

No, not success. Being a thief and trying to dodge paying your settlement has its downfalls.

Now, to get this thread back on track, anyone come across anything cool lately?

Nubbie
06-15-2013, 12:36 PM
So Dredd how about those Brass Nemesis' ?

Dee
06-15-2013, 12:37 PM
What about a DNA 20 mod like Hana mods or a Nivel chip mod like the fazed mods?

dredd0606
06-15-2013, 12:39 PM
So Dredd how about those Brass Nemesis' ?

Yep, is coming. Possibly next batch.

dredd0606
06-15-2013, 12:41 PM
What about a DNA 20 mod like Hana mods or a Nivel chip mod like the fazed mods?

That's a great suggestion, DNA20 for sure, nivel chip can't go high enough for wattage.

bk78
06-15-2013, 01:11 PM
Yup forget the nivel chip unless you really like to push buttons 80 times to change you wattage

bk78
06-15-2013, 01:13 PM
1x brass nemesis for me http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/nervous/nervous.gif (http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html)

Tebo
06-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Yep, is coming. Possibly next batch.

next batch as in the 1 coming up?

dredd0606
06-15-2013, 02:05 PM
As in the one after the first batch.

Jetalito
07-13-2013, 07:06 PM
What about the Gray Bishop, really nice.

dredd0606
07-13-2013, 08:43 PM
What about the Gray Bishop, really nice.

It's pretty exclusive, not sure it will even go to vendors.

Curly
07-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Brass Nemesis?:eek-new: That makes it 5 on my "Must Have" list now. Time to toss more knickknacks out to make room. lol

Jetalito
07-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Will you be stocking replacement things like magnets, springs, tubes for attys, etc for all the products you carry, or should we just look for these items that need replacing.:blah:

Ta2ooz
07-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Hey guys, please post any suggestions you have for Eonvape.com here. Product, payment methods, shipping methods, etc. I take all suggestions pretty seriously, after all Eonvape.com exists because of a suggestion!

I am curious why none of the e cig vendors use PayPal? Ae they being stupid again? And by the way I am new to this stuff, why on gods green earth are the mods so expensive?

Dee
07-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Because PayPal will not process ecig related transactions in North America, and will freeze the account of anyone the catch trying

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

dredd0606
07-15-2013, 07:23 PM
I am curious why none of the e cig vendors use PayPal? Ae they being stupid again? And by the way I am new to this stuff, why on gods green earth are the mods so expensive?

Mods are pricy because they are usually made in small batches at local machine shops. Demand for high end mods is just not high enough to allow for runs of several thousand at once.

Ta2ooz
07-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Mods are pricy because they are usually made in small batches at local machine shops. Demand for high end mods is just not high enough to allow for runs of several thousand at once.

What makes a mechanical mod good? Gold contacts?, what kind of actuation is it? Do you push the bottom, switch? I just don't get mechanicals, what is the benefit? Can I ask any stupider questions?

Michael Vapes
07-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Great questions. I just got into mechanicals a couple of weeks ago and it's all I want to vape now. Better taste and better clouds.

I understand it's not a regulated device so you can shoot high wattage through low resistance I.e. < 1 ohms. This will in turn produce those results. Performance improves further with brass connections and is best with silver connections. This is my understanding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gixxxer
07-16-2013, 01:59 AM
What makes a mechanical mod good? Gold contacts?, what kind of actuation is it? Do you push the bottom, switch? I just don't get mechanicals, what is the benefit? Can I ask any stupider questions?

With mechanicals, you have no restrictions. You can use sub-ohm coils if you want. Usually they last a lifetime because there really isn't anything going really to break (except springs, magnets etc.) but those are replaced easily by the user. With electronic circuits, if something goes wrong, the device is pretty much toast.

Materials used on mechanicals effects the conductivity of the device. Best material is pure silver but due to the fact that it would costs tons to produce, usually mods use brass. Some of mods have gold plated contacts, this doesn't make great difference in conductivity but makes the contacts service free because brass tarnish really quickly and easily. For best and cost effective results, silver coated brass contacts are best solution.

Power you get from your battery at coil + resistance = output wattage, worse the conductivity, less power you get. So if you have a mech that has close to 1v drop, it's pretty much useless.

Vaper_Dave
07-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Suggestions?
We need more 22mm, 510 Genesis Atty’s to mount on these beautiful MOD’s!

g3ckz
07-20-2013, 04:46 AM
what e-cig uses inferior pg in their mix. I proved v2 and it's rattling hilly on my throat. I was wooding what brands use little pg if any. I human utilized blu and not truly had any supply, but when considering disbursal the money to try added marque that mightiness discernment many similar a historical cig i don't essential to wild it on one that really hurts my throat. I would rattling suchlike to try ketamine respiration or rot vapor but if they are equivalent v2 i don't need to debilitate the money. Any thoughts or suggestions are appricated.

...... What????

Redux
07-20-2013, 05:48 AM
What e-cig uses inferior PG in their mix. I proved V2 and it's rattling hilly on my throat. I was wooding what brands use little PG if any. I human utilized Blu and not truly had any supply, but when considering disbursal the money to try added marque that mightiness discernment many similar a historical cig i don't essential to wild it on one that really hurts my throat. I would rattling suchlike to try Ketamine Respiration or Rot Vapor but if they are equivalent V2 i don't need to debilitate the money. Any thoughts or suggestions are appricated.

Nothing like throwing some words in a barrel and turning it

Calling All Vapers with Zai and Jay on Sunday nights at 7 pm PST on Vapestrong.ca

bk78
07-20-2013, 06:26 AM
What e-cig uses inferior PG in their mix. I proved V2 and it's rattling hilly on my throat. I was wooding what brands use little PG if any. I human utilized Blu and not truly had any supply, but when considering disbursal the money to try added marque that mightiness discernment many similar a historical cig i don't essential to wild it on one that really hurts my throat. I would rattling suchlike to try Ketamine Respiration or Rot Vapor but if they are equivalent V2 i don't need to debilitate the money. Any thoughts or suggestions are appricated.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html)

>