PDA

View Full Version : whats a great juice from jugheads

*crapgame*
05-20-2013, 05:46 AM
won some juices from jugheads and have no clue what 2 get. i smoked menthol cigs and like the fruits but will try anything 1c. help please

randomname
05-20-2013, 06:07 AM
I've yet to try jokesmoke but apparently that's their flagship product. I have tried a ton of em, I'll see what I can remember from memory.
Lightning mixer is a very nice mellow vape. Goes good with coffee or beer.
True north menthol is good.
Peanut butter cups is good.
Maple cream cookies is an all day vape for me.
I hear great things about swedish pastry but haven't tried it.
Kilt twister is good but very sweet.
Roaring ry4 is good tobac, good throat hit.
Mentholator is super strong, I mix a couple drops in with juices I'm not crazy about to give it some zing

That's about all I have from memory, when I get near my juice stash I'll go through it. I know I've got at least a dozen more flavours from them lol.

Guncle
05-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Most of his juices are very good. I tried Swedish pastry but can't figure out all the hype around it.

My favourites are jokesmoke twista, razzleberry and blueberry lemonade. I buy the jokesmoke in 60ml bottles. There is a list of the top selling vg flavours on the site which will give you a good start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

*crapgame*
05-20-2013, 07:30 AM
thanks guys they have so many flavs.

Vapin Vinny
05-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Depends on your taste. I just finished my first 30 ml of Jokesmoke and liked it very much. My other favorite from them is Cocao Mint. Both extreme VG. You're going to have to sample try things out.

starrlamia
05-20-2013, 10:06 AM
swedish pastry plus is my fave, I also really like razzleberry, general grunts, beavertails, norleans banana foster

Fictionary
05-20-2013, 10:11 AM
I'll never miss an opportunity to pimp Swedish Pastry.

Jug's Koffee Supreme and Hot Hazelnut Kafe are two great coffee vapes.

General Gruntz Vanilla Custard.

Razzleberry.

Karamellowbacco if you're into tobacco vapes at all.

Jokesmoke and Jokesmoke 2.0 are both nice, clean vapes. Great palate cleansers.

Awesome Wafflez. Not waffley but I loooooove the maple syrup.

And for me, the king (or queen!) of all his juices is a very well-steeped Karamel Apple.

Hawley
05-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Add another thumbs up for Karamel Apple and Swedish Pastry. Both of them need to be steeped awhile to get the OMG's out of, but not totally unvapeable without. Karamel Apple tastes a lot better in a Genny I find, as the caramel really takes the center stage. Jokesmoke is another fav juggy of mine, especially good when you're having a bout of vaper's tongue. He does have a few juices that have a really unsatisfying base to them and they smell horrible. I've found that "spit" taste/smell in Eh and Dubble U Rootbeer, Mandarin Orange, and Cookie Dough, definitely not pleasant. As with everywhere though, you're going to have hits and misses.

>