PDA

View Full Version : Now Offering Vendor Subforums!

Nicklfire
05-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Hello Folks!

I'm excited that i now have rolled out the last phase vendor integration into the forum in regards to having VENDOR SUBFORUMS.

A vendor/partner now has the ability to have a piece of wackedout all to themselves where they can:

-post threads about their business
-sticky important information regarding their own business
-diy articles
-weekly/monthly specials
-coupon codes or contests
-receive questions from members who post a thread in their forum

This will benefit vendors and members because it's creating that much more content which will be indexed by google leading more new vapers to find us as well give them a place where they can interact directly with members publically.

You can find these new SPONSOR subforums where you previously found vapestrong and CVCN , here is a direct link to the subforums: http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/forums/38-Our-Friends-Partners-Sponsors or you can find them on the main forum.

I ask that if members have personal issues or complains to either call / email / or pm the vendor in question before posting a complain thread, if you have not followed those steps first then i'll simply delete your post for not following my requests

Over the next following weeks you will see more current wackedout partners and vendors signing up. At the time of writing this Vapoury has been the first to step up and sign up and his subforum is now live.

Regards,

Shawn

Switcher
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Have you sent out an email?

Nicklfire
05-09-2013, 05:17 PM
yes, did you not receive?

Dee
05-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Can I have a Dee subforum, in which my raging case of shiny-itus can be contained?

In all seriousness though, that's awesome we have grown to this point! Gratz, Shawn!

Sent from my treehouse using cans and string.

lucv13
05-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Great idea to have a subforum for the vendors hopefully they (the vendors) will use and edit the first couple of posts to advertise their specials, coupons or contests each week/month, while just using the threads to address individual queries.

Can I have a Dee subforum, in which my raging case of shiny-itus can be contained?

Didn't I already see a subforum dedicated for you here...http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/smile/mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

LaDees Section

Switcher
05-10-2013, 01:46 AM
Nope........

Nicklfire
05-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Nope........

no worry, sent it to you this morning

Nicklfire
05-13-2013, 09:18 AM
I would like to thank and welcome KAT from Electro Vapors for being our Second subforum sponsor :)

Nicklfire
06-10-2013, 04:13 PM
I would like to thank Canada E Juice , MadVapers and Eonvape as being our newest subforum sponsors :)

dredd0606
06-10-2013, 04:35 PM
I would like to thank Canada E Juice , MadVapers and Eonvape as being our newest subforum sponsors :)

Happy to be here! Thanks for the awesome forum Shawn!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

boxecigarettes
09-16-2013, 06:23 PM
May I know how to be the subforum sponsor? Is it still available now?

>