PDA

View Full Version : ITRADER Installed, important to read if you use the BuySell

Nicklfire
12-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Hello Community,

Buying and selling on forums has become a very valuable option especially within our industry because there are so many things you can buy / sell / trade. But there is always one thing that concerns people which is How do i know the person i am dealing with is credible? This is a very big concern and it should be. Unless you know them personally or know other people that have dealt with them then you really do not have an idea. When you have a forum with thousands of people this becomes a big issue and it's hard to use the marketplace especially if you have a very low trust level.

A tool i have used VERY successfully in the past is ITRADER ratings. ITrader is a rating system very similar to Ebay rating system. It allows you to leave feedback as a seller or buyer for anytime you buy / sell / trade from the marketplace we have here on Wacked Out Ecig. Originally of course no one will have any feedback left to them so this is certainly the time to be wary of transactions until people have established some sort of rating. I encourage EVERYONE to leave feedback as a buyer or seller after EVERY transaction because this is how we build up the credibility of users on the forum.

I cannot tell you enough how important it is to make sure you leave feedback because this one feature can make buying and selling alot safer and more trustworthy. It becomes easy to identify who has had.. 10,20,30 maybe 100 successful transactions with another member. This allows new members on the site who may not know anywhere to realize who is the right people to deal with.

Rules on leaving Feedback:

We are VERY serious about leaving 100% accurate information as a buyer or seller. If you are posting FAKE transactions and you are caught then you will be banned from the forum without questions. This is a serious offense and you will not be given another chance so please do not try to cheat our system.

We have security features enabled to let us know if you create multiple accounts and leave yourself feedback so if you are caught doing this then you will also be banned as this is cheating pure and simple.

BUYER BEWARE! Wackedoutecig.ca is not responsible for issues you deal with on your transaction. WE are no ways a mediator for sales or transactions gone bad, this is your responsibility to make sure who you are dealing with is trustworthy. We can only put systems like ITRADER into effect to help protect everyone a little bit more. AT the end of the day if you are scammed or have a bad transaction this is just another reason to make sure you leave feedback on another members.

Information regarding Itrader:

Below Everyone's post information you will now see a new option called Feedback score, this is how many positive or negative feedback have been left for them. You can click the blue number of how many feedbacks they have left which will bring you to that persons ITRADER feedback score page.
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u621/WackedOutEcig/feedbackscorebelowposts_zps2eb6a92c.png

If you click on a persons USERNAME from any thread it will bring you Their profile, then you would click the TAB That says FEEDBACK SCORE which brings you to the following screenshot below. You will see information on there current feedback score, there past feedback ratings, how many transactions they have done in the last month, 6 months, 12 months. It will let you know if they have any NEGATIVE ratings. You can click the VIEW COMPLETE feedback to see information transaction by transaction. To leave feedback for this person (either as the buyer or the seller, click the Submit feedback for username
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u621/WackedOutEcig/itraderonprofile_zps389ff169.png

After clicking "submit feedback for username" you will be brought to this page which will allow you to submit feedback again as a buyer or seller detailing your transaction. You can see the drop boxes asking you if you were the buyer or seller, if you are leaving a positive, negative, or neutral rating. Details of the thread in which the classified ad you were dealing with.

The Short comment field will be visible to everyone and anyone after you leave this rating. The longer text field is for personal information send to the other party. After you have filled in the information you click submit at the bottom (not visible on this screenshot)
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u621/WackedOutEcig/leavingfeedback_zps086f85d8.png

After clicking submit then if you go to that members page (after a few minutes) the information and ratings will be updated on their profile page. You can see an example below:
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u621/WackedOutEcig/profilewith1feedbackleft_zps9ed8a5fb.png
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u621/WackedOutEcig/fullfeedbackinfo_zpse17b7210.png

Also when someone leaves feedback FOR YOU, you will be sent a pm letting you know. This is a good time to leave them back feedback if you have not done so already.
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u621/WackedOutEcig/feedbackpmsenttoyou_zps85b1d3eb.png

Please contact me if you have any issues with using ITRADER.

grobbins
12-18-2012, 07:20 PM
No itrader working apprently as i made a purchase through our classifieds but the seller says it will not let him leave feedback?

Nicklfire
12-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Should work now, i forgot to enable to it anyone other then myself :)

Nicklfire
12-18-2012, 09:41 PM
Congrats to Grobbins for getting the FIRST Rating as in ITRADER and our first successful trade on Wacked Out... (as long as canada post gets you the parcel ) hehe.

BrianCig
12-19-2012, 04:40 AM
Should work now, i forgot to enable to it anyone other then myself :)

ROTFLOL!!

Very needed addition to the site :)

WolfeReign
01-31-2013, 01:49 AM
psssssssssssttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i port in my feed back from the other forum or have a link to it? :D

>