PDA

View Full Version : A quick review of the Smok XPro M80 Plus from Gear Best

CK47
10-07-2015, 06:02 PM
I'd like to thank GearBest for the contest and the prize.
After a slight problem with the tracking number I received the prize from the contest.
8566 8567

The Smok XPro M80 Plus is a 3 mode device featuring vw mode,mech mode,and TC mode.
I tried all the modes and the first 2 work pretty well the TC however is abit wonkie which is a shame but really all it gets used for is the vw mode which works flawlessly. The dual built in batteries last quite awhile at 20w on a .5 ohm coil usually about 2 days.
There's a few features like a puff counter time date feature which in my opinion are useless features but can be useful to those who wish to limit their vaping. Also the body is pretty tough haven't managed to scratch the black coating yet which is surprising as I have with every other mod. It's surprisingly light as well much lighter than my ipv mini v2.
First thing I noticed was a rattle which I thought was the buttons but turns out one of the screws at the bottom was just about out right beside the vent holes. Tightened it up no more rattle but I think Smok Tech might want to keep am eye on their QC.The other issue with this mod is the usb charging port which is on the bottom. When will they learn put it on the side so you can stand it up with a tank on.
Overall for the first week of use it has stood up pretty well. Not a bad little mod for the price.
SMOK Xpro M80 Plus 80W VW E - Cigarette Box Mod with Temperature Control Function (4400mAh)-41.33 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com (http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_174707.html)
price: $41.33

wheelie
10-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Hey Mikey! He likes it! Update us in a month. Most people I know that bought them when they came out are now paper weights. My M50 is a piece of crap also so never went for the M80. CHEERS!

CK47
10-07-2015, 07:02 PM
LOL remind me wheelie and I will update in a month.

wheelie
10-08-2015, 12:52 AM
You may have a newer version with corrections. Not sure if they even did that but lets hope. Guess almost all vaporizers have there little quirks about them. Some bigger than others. Congrats on the win though, that is nice. CHEERS!

CK47
10-29-2015, 05:18 PM
Well as promised wheelie an update. One month and it's still working with no issues. Used daily as my work vape and out and about.

>