PDA

View Full Version : Just a little FYI

kr1sper
07-18-2015, 04:53 PM
Just made a preorder for a the new cloudmaker DNA200 check it out: https://cloudmakertech.com/product/whiteout-dna/

Jaytheredneck1
07-19-2015, 07:43 PM
I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Not at $200US plus shipping, duty and conversion, when the IPV3 Li is $130 from a local B&M. By the time it's in your hand wow this is a ridiculously expensive mod. Kudos and enjoy, but I just can't do it.

cramer
08-18-2015, 07:41 AM
I clicked the link on kr1sper's post and spent an hour on cloudmaker's site looking at the two modular mods they are coming out with and watched the video they had on the assembly, dis-assembly, and upgrade-ability of the Whiteout SX and the Whiteout DNA.
I gotta say, I am intrigued. I lean toward the SX configuration just because of the ease of changing to Ti from Ni and dual 18650's instead of the lipo pack.
Although apparently if you purchased the DNA 200 board, lipo pack, and side faceplate from them, you could change your Whiteout SX to a Whiteout DNA in about 5 minutes!! Crazy

kr1sper
08-18-2015, 04:13 PM
Did you know the DNA 200 also supports dual 18650.. it bumps the watts down to 130.. but cloudmaker is going to be releasing a battery sled that will work with that! Also you will be able to buy swappable chips. So changing to the sx will be a breeze if you so want to..

cramer
08-20-2015, 05:42 AM
I'm going to keep a close watch on this, I am still undecided on which model to start with. And then there is the darn exchange rate. If a guy could be patient enough to wait and see if CanVape will stock the Whiteouts as I have found that its usually cheaper to buy through them as a Canadian.
I would also like to find out what the Whiteout OS is all about and what the Aires chip is

kr1sper
01-26-2016, 05:20 PM
I got this an its been amazing!!!

>