PDA

View Full Version : Joyetech Evic-VT temp device

Nicklfire
06-16-2015, 03:41 PM
This is a device that's new from Joyetech, features temp control. I've had my hands on it personally and it's a pretty sweet unit from what i have seen. Good weight and the gloss on it is to die for... opinion?

http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/attachment.php?attachmentid=8191&stc=1

Presenting the eVic-VT 60W, to go with eGo ONE Mega VT atomizer , with its new cutting edge technology of temperature control, embodies the concept of a healthy alternative lifestyle. eVic-VT features a super large OLED screen, supporting VT-Ti (Titanium)/ VT-Ni (Nickel)/ VW mode, and battery capacity of 5000mah.

The Variable Temperature (VT) brings out a different flavor experience with the change of temperature settings, not only improving the taste, but also saving battery and liquid consumption. eVic-VT is not your typical vape, it's an evolutionary start.

Product Parameters:
eVic-VT:
Size: 47*25.5*85.6mm
Capacity: 5000mAh
Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW Mode
Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600˚F
Output Wattage: 1W-60W
Resistance Range: 0.2Ω for CL-Ni head
0.4Ω for CL-Ti head
Color: Racing Yellow, Cool Black, Dazzling White

eVic-VT Visual Display:
VT-Ti mode/VT-Ni mode/VW
Wattages/ Voltages
Atomizer Resistance
Battery power/Puff/Time

Control Both Nickel 200(Ni) and Titanium (Ti) Heating Wire
Nickel 200 (Ni,Made in USA) and Titanium (Ti) wires, applied with eGo ONE Mega atomizer, greatly enhance the performance of eVic-VT.

MadMeathead
06-16-2015, 04:21 PM
My yellow one and 5 boxes of Ti coils is still on preorder from Happy Vaper. My Black one from vapetastic is at home on the counter. I get off work tomorrow... I'll let you know what I think within a day or so. The UK folks I natter on with seem to be impressed.

SwedeShooter
06-16-2015, 06:26 PM
Also waiting for a shiny black one from Happy Vaper. My brother is really impressed with his, though.

Dare say it'll be a step up from my ego twist.

Nicklfire
06-17-2015, 08:12 AM
loll might be a tiny step up from your ego twist :)

Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe
06-17-2015, 09:17 AM
We will have them in stock tomorrow at our shop as well!! Looking forward to these beauties! I've seen one in person and the finish on this unit is really well done.

MadMeathead
06-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Lets try this again...

Day one;

Mod; I like it. Navigating the menu has a bit of a learning curve, but I like the idea that my main control is based on a temperature reference. Unlike my 1st edition dna 40's I get the same vape time after time (no refinement, god that was a mistake). Screen is large and the font is also big enough to easily read.

Topper; still playing with it. To be honest I think I get better flavour from the sub tank with the kanger nickel heads. I haven't tried the titanium head yet and I want to as several of my UK friends say its worth trying.

The new custards "Worlds Best Custards" by premium labs I picked up to play with the new mod.... Peach cobbler is the shizzle.

The new dripper I picked up to flavour sample I like it but WTF do I know about drippers? its my first one... Royal Hunter. .2 ohm nickel coil and shiseido cotton.

More later.

Toronto_Mike
06-17-2015, 09:32 PM
I got them in today.

I think they'll do very well. Solid feeling mod that stands up nicely on a desk. Menu system takes time to learn how to navigate.

Noticed something strange - put your ear to the charging port - you'll hear it tick. :ear:

phr3ked
06-18-2015, 03:44 AM
I got them in today.

I think they'll do very well. Solid feeling mod that stands up nicely on a desk. Menu system takes time to learn how to navigate.

Noticed something strange - put your ear to the charging port - you'll hear it tick. :ear:

GrimmGreen mentioned that in his last vlog. Said a viewer asked him if he heard the ticking. Kind of frightening to hear a fast ticking sound from a battery :p

MadMeathead
06-18-2015, 05:37 AM
I got them in today.

So if I order the Ti coils can you get em in the mail quick like a bunny? my happy vaper order is still on hold...

Order placed... #2104

Toronto_Mike
06-18-2015, 01:13 PM
So if I order the Ti coils can you get em in the mail quick like a bunny? my happy vaper order is still on hold...

Order placed... #2104

Thank Yo, sir - they're on their way. Had I known, I'd be the first online store to stock the coils, I would have ordered way more. You cleaned me out of the Ti - I have just 4 pks of the Ni in left in stock.

MadMeathead
06-18-2015, 01:19 PM
I know :) I tried to order 10 ;)

MadMeathead
06-19-2015, 05:50 PM
Tried the Ti coil today... of note; I believe it is a cleaner taste profile. I also found about a 30 degree uptick in temp to get a similar vape to the kanger ST with the Kanger stock Ni heads.

The Ego One Mega Tank... works ok, gets pretty warm, but that helps the juice flow through the wee ports on the coil heads :) biggest beef is how damned noisy it is.. there will be no stealth vaping with this tank. I'm not throwing it out, I intend to do more playing with Ti, but it's not like my subtanks are headed for the "Shelf Of Eternal Dust Collection" either.

>