PDA

View Full Version : license

Wilan777
03-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Hi Im from winnipeg and want to start a vape store,what kind of license do I have to get and where can I buy everything I need for my store

AVRO Eliquid
05-14-2015, 07:01 PM
Hi Im from winnipeg and want to start a vape store,what kind of license do I have to get and where can I buy everything I need for my store Hi Wilan,
We are a Eliquid wholesaler from ontario and can help you out with you juice needs and have many connections for hardware you can check us out at AVRO Eliquid (http://www.avroeliquid.ca) and as far as a license goes here in ontario you just need a valid bussines license from the provice there is no vape license if you have any more questions feel free to email me at Sales@avroeliquid.ca
Thanks,
Trevor James
Avro Eliquid
Sales@avroeliquid.ca
AVRO Eliquid (http://Www.avroeliquid.ca)
Happy vaping from everyone here at Avro Eliquid

Jaytheredneck1
05-15-2015, 12:18 AM
Before you open a vape shop, you should know the products you are selling. I can't stress that enough. And where to get inventory is the most basic thing that every last knowledgeable vaper knows. If you don't even know that, how are you going to explain more complicated things than that to customers?

You're not opening a convenience store, this is a health product. You need to be able to offer advice, help people choose the right products for their needs, and give them the information to KEEP THEM SAFE. So before you start, make sure you can do all of that. Basically if you don't know the products and just want a business, look for something else.

wheelie
05-15-2015, 09:48 AM
If you go to the unemployment office they have courses for laid off workers to help one get started to open a business. If you have to ask the question you did your success rate is not very good and you can guarantee bankruptcy. CHEERS!

kate
05-15-2015, 10:58 AM
Wow wheelie, your post is down right insulting and not helpful to anyone! Or perhaps makes you feel good to be an out and out smart ass!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wheelie
05-15-2015, 02:49 PM
NAAAA. Just being a business owner myself I did not go on internet to ask how to get a business licence from the government and HST number and what it takes to open. I even figured I need some insurance. LOL Not being rude as here an unemployment will help new wanting to open business owners to set up shop. You even get unemployment insurance for a whole first year no matter how much your business makes. I thought it was very helpful information. CHEERS!

Nicklfire
05-15-2015, 05:31 PM
are you asking if you need any sort of "special" license for ejuice or just asking how to get a business in general started?

There are no special licenses that you need to start a vape shop, just like opening a computer repair business

Jaytheredneck1
05-17-2015, 12:10 PM
One thing is for sure, if you open a vape shop without knowing anything about what you're selling, two things are going to happen. 1. Experienced vapers are going to see right through you in 3 seconds, they will eventually leave without buying anything, never return, and tell other vapers and newbies not to bother with you unless your prices are ridiculously low. 2. You're going to give new vapers bum information and if THEY'RE lucky, they just won't go back to that store, but in most cases when it doesn't work out for them they will go buy some smokes.

Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe
05-18-2015, 04:15 PM
PM me if you like and I can help answer any questions you might have to give you a heads up on what to do and what to expect. Ill also assume that youre and experienced Vaper who needs to tips or advice on the startup side of things. Ping me and I'd me more than willing to chat.

Jaytheredneck1
05-19-2015, 04:57 PM
An experienced vaper would know where to get inventory, and that a special license isn't needed.... yet

>