PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order: Castle Long Reserve -Edition IV-

SteepedMonkeyBrains
03-21-2015, 09:08 AM
Are you a fan of Five Pawn Eliquid?

Every year Five Pawns releases a Special Edition of their Castle Long flavour that's been aged for 3 weeks in a special Oak Barrel. This special version of their Castle Long blend has an aroma that is like nothing else. Everyone in your proximity will be ask what you're vaping. This is a very complex flavour that gets taken to the next level during Five Pawn' proprietary ageing/steeping process.

When Five Pawns released -Edition III- last year it sold out across North American almost immediately. -Edition IV- is expected to arrive mid-late April and will be the only Edition released in 2015.

I am opening up my extremely limited supply for Pre-Orders, so I wanted to give everyone a heads up. Once these sell out they will be gone forever and you'll have to wait for Edition V sometime in 2016.

Click this link for more information: Five Pawns - Castle Long Reserve (Edition IV - 2015) - PRE-ORDER @ Steeped Monkey Brains (http://steepedmonkeybrains.com/products/five-pawns-castle-long-reserve-edition-iv-2015-pre-order)

Cheers!

kr1sper
03-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Do you still have this? Honestly how good is it? Have you tried the previous casks? I find it hard to justify almost 50$ a bottle...

SteepedMonkeyBrains
03-28-2015, 08:50 AM
The pre-sale is still going on. I didn't get a chance to try any from the previous batches, so I'm just as interested as you to find out if it's worth the money. I'm a huge fan of the regular Castle Long, so I'm looking at it as a nice one time treat.

>