PDA

View Full Version : Newfoundland Vendors

JoeyRedShirt
03-02-2015, 10:24 AM
I've noticed that we are seeing a jump in the number of local vendors, so I'm just listing the ones I know of. If you know of others, jump in and list them! (I'll try to update the OP with any new ones brought to my attention)

B&M
Vapor XS (Mount Pearl, St. John's)
Top Shelf Vapor (St. John's)
Newfoundland Vapor (Gander)

VapeCity.ca
NLVapes.com
VapeNL.com
AvalonVapor.com

DISCLAIMER: I have not personally dealt with all of these vendors, therefore I am not endorsing any of them here, nor do I make any claims about quality of service or product. This is only a list of Newfoundland vendors which I know to exist (or at least have a website, whether they are still operational or not).

CynicalVapsta
03-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Newfoundlandvapor here in gander is meh. Inly evod batterys and clones of tanks to fit. He makes his own juice fresh on the spot. Its decent but nothing complex.

JoeyRedShirt
03-02-2015, 10:47 AM
I think (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) that Vapor XS and Top Shelf are the only ones really dealing in hardware other than eGo/EVOD style starter kits.

Juice is mostly Juicy E-Juice, except for Vapor XS (DVine), Newfoundland Vapor (house mixed), and Avalon Vapor (house mixed). (again, corrections welcome)

Seems we've still got that "few years behind the rest of Canada" thing going on, at least with respect to vaping.

EDIT: And I think that Top Shelf are the only place to get rebuilding supplies (Kanthal, NiChrome, unbleached Japanese organic cotton) on the island.

CynicalVapsta
03-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Someone out there better have some mechs when i come to town. Im gonna wanna spend some money like a mech and rda to match, some batteries a charger a bunch of juice to try a second subtank if its got the black rings included or they have the colored sets be sweet. A nutalius mini or fullsize be good to for my non subohm time like at work. Shit i swear id spend every cent i had on vape gear if i could get away with it.

JoeyRedShirt
03-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Batteries, charger, Nautilus (mini or full-sized), and some juice should be easy to find.

Subtank, I think I've seen, but I don't remember for sure. Mechs might be a bit harder, especially if you've got a particular one in mind (not a big seller here yet, I guess), and not a big selection of rebuildable toppers going yet either.

If you know when you might be in town, I can do some legwork for you and check for your shopping list...but I figure, while you're here, you'll probably want to stop in to both B&Ms anyway! (besides, they both carry a different line of juice)

CynicalVapsta
03-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Got no mechs in mind. Just somethibg that works well at a good price thats not gonna fall apart. Ibdo like the cf sub and cf mod from aspire so might pick on of those up if i think its a good price. So prices the cfsub and cf mod, subtank mini, and nautalis mini would be nice to have so i dont have to end up going back and forth across town just to get the cheapest price. Lol

JoeyRedShirt
03-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Guess I'll be doing a vape shop pricing run some time soon! Though, if Top Shelf get their second location open soon, you could only be running up and down the road to compare prices!

Vapor XS just opened their Torbay Road location last week, and Top Shelf are also working on opening a location on Torbay Road soon.

CynicalVapsta
03-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Nice my sister lives in torbay So i could send her in to pick stuff up for me or send her in with facetime going im hlarious. lol Dont be going and making a special trip or anything. Just if u happen to be in the area or something.

JoeyRedShirt
03-05-2015, 06:27 AM
If I take a run out for some wire (I've got a dripper that needs recoiling right now), I have to drive past the new Vapor XS to get to Top Shelf, so it's not out of the way at all....just gotta get motivated to actually wrap a coil...lol

CynicalVapsta
03-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Haha id be trying new coils every 20 mins but i might have 3ft of 28g left. I gotta order some next week.

CynicalVapsta
03-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Mainly mags in the gander mall just started selling starter kits and gold seal juice 30ml 19.99 not bad. Might have to try A flavor or two

Avalon Vapor
03-25-2015, 12:57 PM
We (Avalon Vapor) sell much more than basic EVOD kits as well, and offer local pick-up on orders usually within the hour. We also sell some RDA's, batteries, wire, cotton, some higher end regulated mods, sub-ohm tanks like the Subtank Mini and Nano, Atlantis, Delta II, etc. (but not mech mods for liability reasons at this point). We are in the process of getting into a store on Topsail Rd. and if all goes well we plan to open in about a month to 6 weeks :) -John @ Avalon Vapor

CynicalVapsta
03-26-2015, 03:52 AM
Awesome to hear

>