PDA

View Full Version : Kanger Kbox: a new WackedOutEcig review!

BimVapor
02-18-2015, 05:37 AM
Hey everyone, the review for the new Kangertech 40watt mini box mod: the Kanger Kbox and 12 monkeys eliquid is now online! Don't forget to like, subscribe and comment to see more :peace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7fF4StXVX0 <---- Click this link!

Vape-Leit
02-18-2015, 07:08 AM
thanks for the review...simple cheap box mod... sparking is scary

Nicklfire
02-18-2015, 07:21 AM
i was actually a little disappointed seeing it was the lower quality compared to what we are seeing from kanger in the tank side of thing. I would have assumed they would have came out with a higher quality box mod as it was their first mod. The spring certainly looks way too tight and you can hear the grinding when screwing on the battery door.

But you can't argue with the price of it, it's certainly on the lower end of the scale.

I don't think the preset options with the watts will be too bad for people who are buying this unit as it seems more entry level type.

BimVapor
02-18-2015, 07:28 AM
i was actually a little disappointed seeing it was the lower quality compared to what we are seeing from kanger in the tank side of thing. I would have assumed they would have came out with a higher quality box mod as it was their first mod. The spring certainly looks way too tight and you can hear the grinding when screwing on the battery door.

But you can't argue with the price of it, it's certainly on the lower end of the scale.

I don't think the preset options with the watts will be too bad for people who are buying this unit as it seems more entry level type.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on it, if the sparking isn't a common problem, the price makes it a worthwhile purchase imo.

ilikecoffee
02-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Nice review! Subscribed! You presented a lot of info about the product, well rounded, and yeah that sparking (do you mean a static shock?) seems scary. Very entry level product. Man, getting that battery cover on looks like a PITA.

- M

Jaytheredneck1
02-18-2015, 09:31 PM
I can't say I'll be interested in it at all, but good job on the review. To me the device looks very cheap with not much thought put into it, and seems very low quality.

VapeVine.ca
02-19-2015, 09:25 AM
Great job on the review, BimVapor. Love the production-value of the intro too. Should be a great YouTube success. Phil Busardo, you have now been warned. ;)

>