PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Looking for a good clone

Sds1912
02-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Hi guys this is my first post I'm the proud new owner of an istick and I love it but at the moment I'm using a emow on top it's OK but I just don't like that it doesn't hold much juice and also iv been vaping for 6 months now and thought my new istick deserves to have a new atty so wot do u guys think is a good match up for an istick? I'm open to any suggestions and I don't mind rba's or clones as long as there good ones

adzsask
02-07-2015, 12:02 PM
I enjoy my magma RDA on top of my istick, Hcigar and Infinite clones are all pretty nice quality from my experience. I build a single 1.2 ohm coil with 28 gauge when I use my magma on my istick, pretty good vapor and nice flavor. I can get 40 hits from a filled magma under 20 watts. If you want more juice capacity, maybe an RTA?.

Sds1912
02-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the advice adzsask I will check out the magma for sure I'm really liking the tugboat just from seeing pictures but the thing I really don't want is my atty over hanging of the sides of the istick and looking out of place on it if u know wot I meen, is there any rba's that will fit flush on top with no over hang and if so wot size do I need to ask for? And yes I will defo consider an rda in fact that would probably suit my needs a lot better In the long run is there any in particular that you'd recommend? Any helps really appreciated.

adzsask
02-07-2015, 01:54 PM
19mm atomizers will not hang over, never used a smaller one. I like the overhang, ads to my grip.

Sds1912
02-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Thanks I'll have to go to my local Vape shops over the weekend whilst I'm off work and get a bit more hands on really like the look of that magma u suggested aswell hav to see if they stock them as iv never heard of them before

Sds1912
02-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Just a quick update I ended up buying a Prometheus rba and I'm impressed iv managed to get my coil build down to 1.2 ohms and opted for cotton over ss mesh as I kept getting dry hits with mesh.i also bought an aspire Atlantis but I haven't used it yet as my istick will not fire below 1 ohm but I got it cheap and I believe I can purchase coil heads that are suitable for the istick if not ill just look on youtube about remaking the coilheads myself thanks for all ur suggestions .

Gqballa
02-27-2015, 06:17 AM
+1 for magma

I always seem to go back to it after switching

>