PDA

View Full Version : Wackedout Youtube channel gets going with our first review

Nicklfire
01-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Hello Community!

A few months ago i set out to find some additional help. I started with our youtube reviewer and eventually found a great guy who goes by nickname @BimVapor (http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/members/bimvapor/) . He sounded like he had all the skills i was looking for and he sent me a sample vid and i was impressed.

We have had a youtube channel for a while and because i just dont have all the time in the world nor am i personally a very good video reviewer i thought having someone join the team would be fun and give someone else a chance to contribute to the site in their own way.

I am proud to annouce our first video review for the sample box by FRESHAIR . They kindly donated a sample kit to us for review and the rest is history. We got many more things to come ongoing and hopefully this will be a regular thing as long as we have things to review :)

I think for his first time he did pretty damn good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uO06xfxs-M

Subscribe to our youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/wackedoutecig

If you have something you want us to review please pm me and we can arrange it.

projectjudi
01-27-2015, 09:26 PM
I really enjoyed this review. Welcome BimVapor. I'm really stoked that the UTube channel is getting going again.

BimVapor
01-28-2015, 06:27 AM
projectjudi Thanks! I'm stoked to be making them :D

Nicklfire
01-28-2015, 08:20 AM
i'm certainly excited to see the next ones for sure now :)

luv2vape
01-28-2015, 10:00 AM
Awesome Video Review, very informative, thank you

DWDawg
01-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Good job! Looking forward to more reviews.

Jaytheredneck1
01-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Good job, subbed. I actually subbed to freshair too after watching the video, kinda pissed though, I order and they charge my card, then tell me they will ship my first box near the end of next month, gonna email them, that's bullshit, they're gonna ship my first box a week before my second payment is due, meaning I might get it sometime around when I'm paying for my second box, I don't f'n think so.

Edit: This is the whikey fueled email that I just sent them, pretty tame for my current state I think.

So I ordered a subscription to your service this morning after watching a youtube review from wackoutecig.ca forum. I was, needless to say, pretty shocked when I was notified that my first box would ship February 20. Today, my new scheduled payment date, is the 28th. So what I'm being told, is that my first box, will ship a week before my second payment is due. So I MIGHT receive my first box around the time that I make my second payment. Does that seem right to you? Think about that for a second, because you, the person reading this, are a consumer too. Would you as a consumer, EVER make your second payment at or before the point of receiving your very first shipment of product? You know this isn't right. Please send the first box now, so that I can receive, review, and decide through enjoyment or not, whether to continue or not with this service. Because as it stands, this doesn't work at all. I'm NOT EVER going to willingly pay for a subscription to something I wont receive for almost a full month after I paid for the service. Know that.

Nicklfire
01-28-2015, 03:17 PM
by all means let us know the outcome of it. As a newer business i'm sure they can improve procedures and systems or maybe a mistake or something overlooked. OR maybe that's the way they currently do it. Be sure to let us know the outcome though. I know they are on the board and they might even reply directly to this thread if they see it.

As they sent us the sample directly we did not go through any of the billing but it's a good point to know regardless

Jaytheredneck1
01-28-2015, 05:56 PM
They are on the forum? Did not know that, might have pm'd directly. Well I hope for a response to the email, hopefully they can send out a box soon. Honestly I decided to sub and support them because I do feel it's a great concept, and it's good that we have the option to do it this side of the border. I just would imagine that it's customary in that sort of business to send a new subscriber the current box as soon as they subscribe, since that's when they are paying, then after that continue with regularly scheduled drops.

Nicklfire
01-28-2015, 06:43 PM
They are on the forum? Did not know that, might have pm'd directly. Well I hope for a response to the email, hopefully they can send out a box soon. Honestly I decided to sub and support them because I do feel it's a great concept, and it's good that we have the option to do it this side of the border. I just would imagine that it's customary in that sort of business to send a new subscriber the current box as soon as they subscribe, since that's when they are paying, then after that continue with regularly scheduled drops.

Yes, their username is freshair , i'm sure they will help answer your questions and concerns ;)

demon1102
01-28-2015, 11:12 PM
I am still hesitating
If I receive what I don't like, what can I do?

Freeride
01-29-2015, 05:12 AM
Good review, thanks BimVapor

freshair
01-29-2015, 02:44 PM
Hi Jay,

I did not receive your e-mail, but I'd be pleased to answer you here. We normally send our boxes in batches. This gives us the opportunity to give free shipping and an interesting pricing. As we grow, the delays will become shorter and this is one of our priority. When we say February 19, it's the latest we will send the boxes. If we have inventory beforehand, we'll make sure to send your box earlier.

Good job, subbed. I actually subbed to freshair too after watching the video, kinda pissed though, I order and they charge my card, then tell me they will ship my first box near the end of next month, gonna email them, that's bullshit, they're gonna ship my first box a week before my second payment is due, meaning I might get it sometime around when I'm paying for my second box, I don't f'n think so.

Edit: This is the whikey fueled email that I just sent them, pretty tame for my current state I think.

BimVapor
01-29-2015, 07:39 PM
As I said in the review, I don't expect everything to go perfectly YET , so it's good to see this back-and-forth resolving issues and such. In the meantime Jaytheredneck1 I'd be happy to send you the liquids they sent me, I have a lot of juice stacked up if you're running low!

Jaytheredneck1
01-30-2015, 12:10 AM
no no, not the case at all, but thanks anyway Bim.

Jaytheredneck1
02-09-2015, 06:55 AM
Hey guys, freshair, I just wanted to post that I did get my first box a couple days ago and I've been trying them out. Thankyou for addressing my concern!

freshair
02-09-2015, 08:24 AM
No problems. How did you find the selection?

Hey guys, freshair, I just wanted to post that I did get my first box a couple days ago and I've been trying them out. Thankyou for addressing my concern!

Jaytheredneck1
02-09-2015, 03:16 PM
It was good, I remember that I ticked off that I like candy, dessert, fruit, and drink flavors and that's pretty well what I got. No tobacco which is good, hate tobacco now lol. I got Code Red from vapor north(mountain dew code red), Dr Fog wacky watermelon from Premium Labs, Nebula(cotton candy) from Westcoastclouds, and Ying Yang(pear pomegranate) from Darkside Creations.

Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe
02-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Awesome! Just subscribed your channel on my feed. Keep up the good work!!

projectjudi
02-12-2015, 09:57 PM
I don't see a post about Bims latest review? He posted it on FB

demon1102
02-12-2015, 10:38 PM
I don't see a post about Bims latest review? He posted it on FB

he posted it here: http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/11311-evaperated-review-wackedoutecig.html

kinixecig
09-09-2015, 10:26 PM
Long time i have start. Now My friends list are growing.
@Kinix eCig (http://kinixecig.com/)
:mod:

>