PDA

View Full Version : Looking to fill a few positions :)

Nicklfire
12-17-2014, 07:47 AM
Hey All!

So if anyone is interested i have a few positions and things i could use help with. You would get full credit for the work and i'm sure we can come to a understanding as far as payment in leui of your services go so let me know if you want to work something out.

YouTube Reviewer - I must admit i just don't have the time to do videos. I have had our youtube channel up for a long time and did a few videos but just don't have the time to dedicat to reviewing juices or new hardware etc etc etc. I am looking for someone or a few people that would want to send in a video or two a week reviewing some of the latest things. I'm sure i can organize with a few vendors to get items for you to review or if you get them yourself i can help offset the costs... etc..

What you need
-sense of humor :) Youtube videos are great when they are funny
-Experience is big. Would hate to provide wrong information to our viewers so experience is a big one and knowing what your talking about
-good camera and audio, nothing worse then bad video and cracky audio

If you have the ability to edit the videos that's great if not then i'm sure i can take that task on and add the intro wackedout video. You really have the say to what you want to review.

Compensation: Maybe i can pay you per video, or free stuff sent to you to review.. etc..

Monthly Newsletter:I need someone to take over doing the monthly newsletter. I find this a really important part of what we do here and it really keeps people connected not only with the forum but also how the industry is changing and what things they should look out for. Things i would expect would be great for the monthly newsletter are.

-Industry changes
-New hardware that's interesting
-Tips/Tricks
-List of vape meets happening in the future
-Wackedout annoucements
-etc etc

You need:
-Great grammar (this is my weak point)
-just time to write the article once a month

compensation: i think a per article payment would be satisfactory unlesss you have something else in mind?

Article Writer: Looking for someone who high alot of experience in all areas of this hobbie to create articles related to anything and everything such as.. Ohms vs watts vs amp or how to build your first coil, or how to build a dual coil, or RBA vs RDA , or dangers of subohm.. or maybe even more advanced articles. The purpose of these articles will be influential for others to link to wackedout which will bring in more traffic and give us more authority status. I am thinking of at least a few articles a month and we will setup a new section for these types of articles as well they will be included in the monthly newsletter.

compensation: i think per article payment would go well, but we can always talk about it more.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of these positions or wanting to talk more :)

Shawn

projectjudi
12-17-2014, 03:33 PM
If I was not so green I would love to help out and maybe in the future I will be a bit brighter. Hope you get someone to volunteer...can think of a couple of perfect candidates but they have to volunteer themselves. Good luck!

bcameron
12-17-2014, 03:50 PM
If I'd thought I would be any good in front of a camera I would love to do reviews.

Nicklfire
12-18-2014, 09:03 AM
hey there,

so i talked pacific smoke which i have a relationship with who does wholesale here in canada and they are interested in working with me on the youtube review part. So if you apply for the youtube reviewer i will surely have lots of products for you to review, some which might be before they hit the market. i know there are some funny great reviewers out there so please let me know if you interested in that.

Zbourne
12-24-2014, 12:02 PM
hey there,

so i talked pacific smoke which i have a relationship with who does wholesale here in canada and they are interested in working with me on the youtube review part. So if you apply for the youtube reviewer i will surely have lots of products for you to review, some which might be before they hit the market. i know there are some funny great reviewers out there so please let me know if you interested in that.

Hi I already do youtube reviews for E-cigs and my Youtube is Zbourne Here is my link for it, https://www.youtube.com/user/zbourne and if you think i would qualify get back to me and we will talk Thanks Al Wilson aka:- Zbourne on youtube

>